BEST concerts you've ever been to?

Options

Replies

• abqann
    Options
    Rolling Stones Big Bang Tour Phoenix
  • hopesOFskinny
    Options
    AC/DC in 2008. Seeing Angus perform was a dream come true for me!!!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Toss up between R.E.M., The Cure, and Bob Dylan.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Muse hands down!!!!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    James Taylor and Carol King Troubadour reunion tour <3 it was amazing!!!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    NIN in 2006
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Radiohead at woodlands in 2001

It was so spectacular it was almost a religious experience(as dorky as that sounds). Just incredible.

ahhh i'd love to see radiohead..minus the bear is at the top of my list too. but i felt like that lupe concert was a religious experience as well, so no that doesn't sound dorky lol i can completely relate :)
  • jsiler181
    Options
    Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - The Ampitheatre (Tampa) 2005

Incubus - St. Pete Times Forum (Tampa) 2006

*NSYNC No Strings Attached Tour (Tampa and Orlando!) 1999 and 2000

Gavin DeGraw - Ritz Ybor 2011

The Monkees - Ruth Eckerd Hall (Clearwater, FL) 2011
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    KORN AND ROB ZOMBIE rocked. Plus Slayer ,Slipknot, Limp Bizkit , Primus, Marilyn Manson , Ozzfest and so many more....
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    All of my favorite shows have been small intimate ones. The very best way to see a show I feel. My favorite so far was Mumford and Sons a couple of months back. Chills and amazingness.

Though.... just saw white snake last month. We were front row. David Coverdale came down and sang directly to us and touched me. That was admittedly kind of cool.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Dolly Parton, not a huge country fan, but the drag queens I was sitting next to did teach me some new make-up tips!!

Keith Urban @ ASU Convo= cowboys butts make me nutts!!
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Alice in Chains in the early 90s.
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Dolly Parton, not a huge country fan, but the drag queens I was sitting next to did teach me some new make-up tips!!

LMAO!!!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Ozzie Osbourne's No More Tours Tour in 1993 (yes I'm dating myself)
    Bon Jove last summer
    Chris Cornell in 1998
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Tarrus Riley has been excellent both of the times Ive seen him
    Also saw Mr Vegas a month back, he was a great performer.
    And Busy Signal has been great everytime Ive seen him.
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Paul McCartney American tour last summer. He only played in 10 cities. And since my daughter knew he would be in town when I was planning on visiting her, she surprised my with floor seats to his concert for my birthday.

Without a doubt the best concert ever. Not only did he sing as many crowd pleasing classics as possible, but his new stuff was out of this world fabulous!! And the guy may be getting up there in years, but he went 3 and 1/2 straight hours with not one break! He was bouncing off the piano, playing the acoustic guitar, and his voice sounded as fresh as it ever has. He announced that night was his 200th performance with his current band.

I was delightedly BLOWN AWAY!
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    Between 1994 and 1998 I averaged about 3 concerts a week. I saw so many great bands. The concert I enjoyed the most was Pink Floyd in Toronto in 1994. There is no Band that puts on a show like that, The DVD of the show is not the same.
  • reedee94
    reedee94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Queen live at Wembley - long ago and even longer ago Thin Lizzy.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Queen live at Wembley - long ago and even longer ago Thin Lizzy.

We saw the newer Thin Lizzy at High Voltage this year - they were great! Would have love to have seen Queen too..
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Ok I have to show my age here. #1 Led Zepplin #2 Steppenwolf Both in country music capitol Nashville TN in 1969 (I think!)

To the guy who wrote that no one puts on a show like Pink Floyd, agreed they are fantastic, but Zepp set the unbroken standard for all ages! This concert was between their 2nd and 3rd albums and they were already playing stuff that was to be on 4.