September Shred - RED TEAM! **CLOSED GROUP**

Options

Replies

• kely8888
    kely8888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When will the next challenge be posted? I met all the goals but do have a hard time getting all the water in. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Alright September Shredders tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! It's our first weigh in.... woot woot! So tomorrow send me your first weigh in, how many minutes you worked out this week, and how many days this week you reached your water goal! Can't wait to see the results of our awesome work!!

Tomorrow is weigh in day!!!! :flowerforyou:

The Blue team is doing like this, so I guess we should, too.

Tomorrow, send me your first weigh in, how many minutes you worked out this week, and how many days this week you reached your water goal.

I'm excited to see how we all did!

Please don't make me hunt you all down for your info :glasses:
  • kelleman1
    Options
    When will the next challenge be posted? I met all the goals but do have a hard time getting all the water in. Anyone have any suggestions?

It should be posted tomorrow, just whenever the other team leader sends it to me...

As far as water, carry a water bottle with you at all times, and drink with your meals.
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Week 2 challenge - Good luck everyone!!
    1. Work out for 40 minutes - 5 days this week - increase intensity if 40 is too easy for you :flowerforyou:
    2. Do something new or different (exercise wise) this week
    3. Keep drinking that water (8 ozs per day)
    4. Watch that Sodium - Keep it under everyday this week
  • BrigettaBennett
    Options
    1st weigh in at 7:36am, 233.2! I AM DOING THIS:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    I drank at least 10 glasses of water each day and exercised 5 days, mainly walking/fast pace.(just not small enough to run yet)

starting weight 236.2
    September 9th/first weigh in: 233.2

DOWN 3 POUNDS THIS WEEK!
  • klsnell1981
    klsnell1981 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    well i am down to 250lb!! Lost 1 lb this wk, worked out 6 days, drank at least 6cups of water a day ( i made 8 a few days though!)
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Not sure how we are doing this but from Sept 1 through today I have 317 minutes of exercise. Sorry, I don't keep track of water! And my weight this morning was 179.
  • warlocksmistress
    Options
    Sept 9th weigh-in = 120.3. Exercised 5 days this week for a total of 261 minutes. Didn't meet the water goal any days. :(
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    September 9th: 130.2 lbs
    - Only got to exercise twice during this weeks challenge because my car was in the shop, 130 minutes total.
    - 8 glasses of water every day

Good work everyone! :)
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I had a rough week but managed to lose over 3.5 pounds this week. I have a new scale that has a 4.2 pound difference than the one I started on so I hated seeing the number that I had tried so hard to get away from. This challange says I started at 259.6, which I thought I was, but I guess I was 263.8. I had to updat my starting weight on MFP to make the weight loss accurate so that I wouldn't get discouraged, which I had no idea how fast that can hapen seing horrible numbers again!

Anyways onto the good news, I weighed in today at 260.2!!! Woohoo

That is a 3.6 pound weight loss!!!

I am so excited about this weeks challenges, sodium is sometihng I have a hard time with so it will be good for me!

Happy losing everyone!
  • jenwarship
    jenwarship Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Looks like everyone is doing a great job! I was only down 1.2 pounds (185 to 183.8) but I met the exercise and water challenges. I say _only_ 1.2 because I had been up the week before and didn't lose more than I had put back on.

I like the weekly check in and challenges! I think it makes you reflect on this diet/exercise/lifestyle stuff and think more about the big picture rather than getting bogged down in the day to day. Which is so. easy. to. do.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! My goal for this weekend is to TRACK!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :sad: i lost nothing :sad: .........but i didnt gain:ohwell: i got 4 work outs in and water :blushing: only half of what i should daily
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    solid week all, weight 261.6, 284 minutes of exercise, water goal met 5 of the 7 days! I am going to try swimming this week. Wish me luck.
  • kelleman1
    Options
    GREAT job to everyone! I have 13/24 weights in thus far, and we've lost 31.7 lbs!!!!!

If you haven't already, please get your weights in! :)

The Blue Team leader is keeping track of minutes worked out on their spreadsheet, but I'm not going to do that. Hopefully everyone is OK with that :)
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    Didn't get to the gym yesterday but promise I will update today!
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose or gain this week (which could be frustrating but I'm not letting it get me down). I worked out 300 minutes this week, drank all my water and feel leaner in my belly. Next week will be better! Way to go everyone, you're rocking the HOUSE!
  • smc_125
    Options
    Being the first week back to work after summer vacation, I was only able to meet the exercise twice! Does my 11 hour work days count?! Otherwise, I was able to meet the water four times. My weight on Friday morning was 141.6... Hopefully next week will be better.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm suer I am overlooking it, but what is this weeks challenge again? I can't seem to find it on here!

**never mind, I found it. I'm a little slow:laugh: **
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    Okay, this week didn't go so well for me. I started school so I walked around a lot more than I normally do. However, some difficult things cropped up and I ate without my health in mind most of the week. I met the exercise challenge 3 days out of the last week and the water challenge 1 day. I also gained 4 pounds so I'm at 166 for the start of this week. Please send good vibes my way gang, I could really use them!
  • Tanya761
    Options
    Hi everyone-

I stayed the same this week...198.4. I managed to get 3 days of exercise at 30 mins each this week. So 90 mins total. I always get 8+ glasses of water so that isn't a problem.

I had a lot of new things happening this week, so I am happy that I stayed the same and didn't gain.