what show/series are you watching?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Just finished The Taking of Pelham 123, great movie!
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Just finished Cobra Kai.
    Definitely a must-see for us 80s kids ❤️

I LOVED karate kid, had a huge crush on Ralph Macchio! I actually had my son watch these movies before he started karate over 3 years ago. Is it appropriate for an 11-year old?
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    The Queen's Gambit -- so far so good.
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    The servant on Apple TV is pretty bizarre and good
  • sean_ct
    sean_ct Posts: 519 Member
    Just finished Broadchurch. Awesome.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Love Broadchurch. Still need to watch the third series.

Halfway through Fleabag Season 2 (yeah, now I kinda love it), Just started I Hate Suzie, and some of my normal network shows which are back...Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist, Whose Line is it Anyway?, and The Conners.
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    sean_ct wrote: »
    Season 3 is boring
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    edited January 2021
    Just finished the last season of Alone. Even in the best of shape, I wouldn't last a week on that show. But I appreciate what the contestants go through.

Still watching House, I'm halfway through season 5, a few shows after Amber dies. Can I express how glad I am that Wilson has decided to come back? because House really needs at least one friend, even though he's an jerk.

I've sworn off all cooking shows for now because it triggers a desire to eat, but not a desire to cook, so not a win.

Still waiting for the next episode of: This is Us and Grey's Anatomy.
    Still waiting for the next season of: You, Atypical, Frankie & Grace, Messiah (except I heard this one may not come back at all)
  • sean_ct
    sean_ct Posts: 519 Member
    sean_ct wrote: »
    Season 3 is boring

I didn't think it was boring, but it was not as good as the first 2.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Away, Netflix
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm watching the Jenni Rivera series on Netflix. I didn't think I'd watch past episode 1 because I'm not really a fan of that type of music but her life story intrigued me and I'm now going on episode 38.
  • markwalker1973
    markwalker1973 Posts: 145 Member
    Black sails,gangs of London and cobra Kai
  • ClaireBri74
    ClaireBri74 Posts: 84 Member
    I have TV on in the background whilst I work

Currently have Below Deck and also watching secret eaters

In the evening we are watching bulletproof
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Just finished the second season of Blown away on Netflix
    before that I knocked out Bridgerton

I got nothing at the moment... I am listening to the Bridgerton books on audible and doing puzzles though. Thats my backup when I dont have a TV show and am hooked on a book.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

I got nothing at the moment... I am listening to the Bridgerton books on audible and doing puzzles though. Thats my backup when I dont have a TV show and am hooked on a book.

I love my puzzles but unfortunately I have 1 started in an uninsulated room that is currently closed off; it's the only room where I have enough space to work a puzzle. And the books I have ATM are just chick lit brain candy. :/
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I love my puzzles but unfortunately I have 1 started in an uninsulated room that is currently closed off; it's the only room where I have enough space to work a puzzle. And the books I have ATM are just chick lit brain candy. :/

Thats what Bridgerton is, lady smut :)
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    edited February 2021

I thought I was going to be watching some king of bbc style period piece while I folded laundry. I WAS SHOCKED 😳😂
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

I thought I was going to be watching some king of bbc style period piece while I folded laundry. I WAS SHOCKED 😳😂

I think they set the tone early on for you with Antony's tree scene almost right at the start
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member

I think they set the tone early on for you with Antony's tree scene almost right at the start

Yup! I slammed my bedroom door so fast!🤣
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Rewatching The Sopranos

Watched “Blow the Man Down” on Amazon and loved it.