Who’s the every day workout people in here?

Options
13»

Replies

• DoubleG2
    DoubleG2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    5 day push/pull split M-F, 2 mile run T-W-Th, long run Sat, Recover Sun.
  • maria4560h
    maria4560h Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like working out every day mostly at the gym. I did it originally to help me lose weight however I never lost anything. I gained and went back to beginning weight back and forth. That don’t mean it was all fat gained. At one time I wanted to join the military but was too underweight yet very athletic. Most of it was cardiovascular. I changed it to be mostly bodybuilding and gained 100lbs in less than a year of muscle mass. I found out boot camp was a lot easier than I hoped. Less athletic requirements than my daily usual. It was disappointing. I was the only one that wanted more exercise in boot camp. Everyone else complained of too much. Haha. My typical time at the gym today is at least 2 hours. Not as long as it was previously when I gained 100lbs. I exercised no less than 5 hours any day of the week. That is normal for a professional athlete. 5 hours or more a day. I was scouted for the olympics but chose the military. Do I regret that? Not at all.
  • CMB44512
    CMB44512 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    In my mind I workout everyday. In reality I workout 3-4 lately. Only because I like to rest my muscles 24 hours between lifting.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Raises hand.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • DanoEvs
    DanoEvs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5 days a week at work in my lunch break, dunno if that counts but that's what I do 🤟
  • Dharma413
    Dharma413 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Twice a day, one workout outside. 👊 I'm doing the 75 Hard Challenge.
  • penguininprogress007
    Options
    I workout daily - running most of the days, around 4-5 strength sessions and almost daily yoga too. I need my daily movement to feel whole.
  • miallbena8190
    miallbena8190 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I work out everyday. Weights in the gym followed by 5km run on the treadmill all at lunchtime. Then usually 3 to 4 times a week also ride about 15km at least per session outside on the bike. I don’t feel me if I don’t work out. I didn’t use to work out this much but now have it as daily habit also mixed with eating healthy foods.