- JFT βœ…
    - Log my mealsβœ…
    - Write blog # 2βœ…
    - Revise blog # 1βœ…
    - Look at blog themesβœ…
    - Mini habits ❌2/4
    - Read/note two articles on bloggingβœ…
    - Research Tailwinds/Plug ins for blog❌
    - Set up research sites for 3 blog topicsβœ…
    - Make dinnerβœ…
    - Spend some quality time with Matt❌Wasn't in a great place so I spent most of the evening staring at my phone.

Still not in a great place this morning. My mood changes like the direction of the wind sometimes. At least it has since Thursday. One minute I'm okay, laughing and smiling and then the next I'm depressed and upset. I wish I could stick with one. I know that it's probably normal to be feeling this way. It's just annoying.

I close my store tonight and then open tomorrow morning which is going to be rough. I probably won't get home until around 9 which means I probably won't be in bed before 10:30. Then have to be up by at least 5:15 tomorrow morning to make it to work by 6. I did this to myself though. I agreed to switch a shift with someone and then pick up another bc I missed 2 days. Le sigh. At least it will give me something to do I guess.

Also, I'm currently battling a headache. I need to do my neck stretches again because it's in the same spot it was a couple of months ago.

Okay, enough chatter. Here are my goals:

02/03/21

- Up at 8 βœ…
    - weigh inβœ…189.6
    - JFT βœ…
    - log all my food
    - work 12-9 (which is more like 8:15)
    - mini habits
    - write
    - revise blog
    - read 1 blog on blogging
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday Feb 2
    Scale 200.0
    1L of Water - :)
    Log all Food - :/ Again, that evening snack

JFT - Wednesday Feb 3
    Scale 200.2
    1L of Water
    Log all Food

Today our eldest turned 32, the years sure do fly by.

@mytime6630 - It is -23C this morning with a feels like temp of -33C, we aren't allowed to have fire pits as we live in a mobile home park. We are legally able to meet outdoors, for a maximum of 10 but it's pretty hard in these temperatures. It sure has been a long year, and it doesn't look like it will get better anytime soon. I don't know how they did it during the Spanish Flu, imagine this with no technology like we have today.
    We are seriously thinking about bringing the grands over for a sleepover in a couple of weeks. Right now, I need to clean the craftroom/spare room up so I have a place for them to sleep. My daughter agrees that they need it as much as we do and we don't think our neighbours will call the police and report us. That $1000 fine is a lot to have to pay.

Our youngest daughter turns 30 on Friday, she lives in the country and has asked us to come out for a fire in the backyard and burgers. We are going because it's important to her that we do, but boy I am dreading it. We will probably not stay long at all.

I think you have a good idea about the lack of grocery shopping causing some of the weight gain. My doctor says the average weight gain for everyone she has seen during all of this is 15lbs.

@clicketykeys - I hope you get some sleep tonight. Lack of sleep makes for long hard days.

@littleblackskirt - I've had too many of those days in the last year where I have lots to do and no gumption to do any of it. I'm sure that all of the sitting has gotten my hips and back into the mess that I'm in.

@teigansdad - I know in the past almost 3 years I've been part of this group there have been long stretches where I didn't meet my goals. I have found that after a few days/weeks of coming back and saying I didn't do it, I finally decide enough is enough and am determined to be able to say that I did do it. That's why I'm determined to keep posting here regularly, besides the incredible friends I've made.

@WellingTX - "Based on yesterday I shouldn't have to eat again until next Tuesday"
    - We've all been there, the important part is we don't eat like that everyday until next Tuesday.

@Bex953172 - It's terrible how people try to beat down the price when you're selling things. I find it really depends on how much I want to be rid of something vs. how much money I need at the time how flexible I'm willing to be.

@HEGoddard0928 - It sounds to me you are going through the normal ups and downs of grieving. A miscarriage is a terrible thing to go through, I had one so I understand. The important thing is to not bury those feelings and let them eat you up. The biggest hugs to you.

Well I should get to work, it's going to be a busy day.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Post class plan right away on screen AND on site.
    2. Pit Crew: Thankful Thursday. NEED PERMISSION FOR LOL.
    3. Classes: In-text citation. THE OATH. Essay work.
    4. Planning: FANFIC? Lunges. Grade "Laws." Lunch duty; Abrams. Review video 1 to create transcript.
    5. Lunch: Pasta. Buy Hood Feminism and New Jim Crow?
    6. Afternoon: Philosophy of ed. WRITE POSTCARDS. Draft B&H letter. Run after school.
    7. Evening: S&F 4. Dinner: Bibimbap? Breathe. Set 2 of lifts. P&P video.
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    Today: 190.4

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Made it through the day. Bedtime.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
    [/quote]

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Hectic day & just no time to post JFT. I'll recap my day then post for tomorrow.

Started my morning by going to cataract surgery consult. The ophthalmologist said both cataracts are huge (his words), and couldn't believe I waited this long. Even though I've been scared of eye surgery in the past, surgery will be a good thing. Helps that I know several people who've had successful cataract surgery. I have also been VERY near-sighted for decades. So I will also have the Astigmatism Management Package to correct my vision & I probably won't need anything more than reading glasses. It will be a whole new world for me. Only drawback is the AMP part isn't covered by insurance so that will be $$$ out of my pocket, in addition to my deductible & co-pays. But hubby and I are financially secure and it's definitely worth it. I'm excited & nervous for this.

In the afternoon, I took advantage of sunny skies & work at home to walk dog 3.21 miles. Roads were ok after weekend snow & it felt fabulous to be outside, but won't be that way much longer. We have a Winter Storm Warning on the way, with 4-8" snow predicted, to be followed by a frigid cold spell. Oh fun. More indoor workouts (after snow shoveling, of course).

Then I finally wrapped & shipped my ex-roomie's bday gift. Has to be to VA by Mon. and I just managed to make the deadline. Ok enough chitchat. Goals for tomorrow...

JFT 2/4 R
    1) Walk dog if I can beat a.m. snow
    2) Move hourly
    3) Net cals zero / 14c water
    4) Work at home: AJNH / 2:00 webinar (pace) / PRO s/s comments / keep up w/ emails
    5) Wish sister happy bday / wash dishes / review "winter" recipes / declutter 15 min. / one other chore
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 7:00 alarm (workout before work)

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and continuing to log / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 3 February

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh 😊 trend ⬆️ πŸ‘Ώ

• ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Thursday 4 February

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 948 Member
    Options

I have lots of things to do and just want to sit and do nothing. I'm going to really have to force myself. The weather is so bad I'm not going to attempt walking, need to go shopping for mum and to the bank for dad's estate. Don't want to go out!

JFT Wednesday 3rd Feb

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No evening snacking
    Back exercises x2
    Admin
    Mum's laundry, bills

I did nothing on my list apart from the things I needed to do for parents, and obviously the daily visit to mum.
    A complete failure of a day! How easy it is to lose motivation.

Today I will be reasonable, not logging but will stay under maintenance. Do back exercises!

Word for 2021 Strength

Lose 21lbs in 2021

February challenge - do 2 sets of back/core exercises every day
    2/3

• teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Goal
    No beerβœ…
    Push-ups❌
    Pull upsβœ…
    Trainer ride
    Have a good 400 cal deficit after my workoutβœ…
    Push-ups instead of cravings❌
    Repeat for Thursday
    Goal
    No beer
    Push-ups
    Pull ups
    Trainer ride
    Have a good 400 cal deficit after my workout
    Push-ups instead of cravings
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - Wednesday Feb 3
    Scale 200.2
    1L of Water - :/
    Log all Food - :/

JFT - Thursday Feb 4
    Scale 199.2
    1L of Water
    Log all Food

@HealthyTrent - You're right, some days are better than none. For me that streak on MFP helps keep me coming back.

@Bex953172 - I'm so glad Ash is getting help, that will help all of you I'm sure. How old is Marley now, around 7? Punching you is not acceptable no matter what the circumstances, but this must be so hard on the young ones.

@cschmitz110515 - I am a bit envious of you being able to have a surgery to improve your vision. I have been told there is nothing that can be done to improve mine.
    When do you go for the surgery?

I overate yesterday and feel awful today from it. I don't know why I do that to myself.

Had a fun evening reading through some of my Mom's diaries trying to find her entry for the day Kaitlyn was born. My Mom did not use proper neatly bound yearly diaries, she used notebooks, scribblers and even binders with loose leaf. A lot of years aren't marked clearly. I finally found 1991 tucked in the middle of a book marked 1989. I need to go through them and mark them all clearly.

• WellingTX
    WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Good day on Wednesday

For Wednesday, new day. Can't change yesterday but can change today.

- Struggling with gratefulness today but I'm grateful for a trip early in our marriage down to Galveston. Been watching a home renovation show with my bride about the island. We had a great long weekend with my bride's sister and brother in law. Loved the time at the San Louis, one of our favorite hotels we've ever been to, low key seafood restaurants, an outdoor Patsy Cline musical and just soaking in the sun,
    - 1900 calories. Based on yesterday I shouldn't have to eat again until next Tuesday but have to stay on track for today: 1318. Low but my two day average is still over 2800 and I didn't deprive myself[. Ate dinner at the table/b]
    - Work out for 90 minutes. Busy day, make it happen:92 minutes including a 53 minute, 2.43 mile treadmill walk
    - Invest 15 minutes in personal development: Done with a Philosophies for Life video on Self Discipline.
    - Invest 15 minutes on professional development:Done with HBR Ideacast on Improving equality in the workplace
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties, much to be done: More than done and kept up with my stuff

[/quote]

For Thursday, keep on track

-I'm grateful for my improving relationship with my sister in law.
    -1800 calories:
    -Work out for 90 minutes:
    -Eat dinner at the table:
    -Invest 15 minutes on personal development:
    -Invest 15 minutes on professional development:
    -Invest 30 minutes on home duties: Already done with the solo grocery run
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    JFT - Wednesday Feb 3
    Scale 200.2
    1L of Water - :/
    Log all Food - :/

JFT - Thursday Feb 4
    Scale 199.2
    1L of Water
    Log all Food

@HealthyTrent - You're right, some days are better than none. For me that streak on MFP helps keep me coming back.

@Bex953172 - I'm so glad Ash is getting help, that will help all of you I'm sure. How old is Marley now, around 7? Punching you is not acceptable no matter what the circumstances, but this must be so hard on the young ones.

@cschmitz110515 - I am a bit envious of you being able to have a surgery to improve your vision. I have been told there is nothing that can be done to improve mine.

I overate yesterday and feel awful today from it. I don't know why I do that to myself.

Had a fun evening reading through some of my Mom's diaries trying to find her entry for the day Kaitlyn was born. My Mom did not use proper neatly bound yearly diaries, she used notebooks, scribblers and even binders with loose leaf. A lot of years aren't marked clearly. I finally found 1991 tucked in the middle of a book marked 1989. I need to go through them and mark them all clearly.

No Saskias the 7 year old, Marleys 4. But she's the one we suspect has ADHD. She struggles to express herself sometimes, sometimes all her feelings come out at once in one crazy wail and then other times she just lashes out with no words. And sometimes she's can be incredibly upset and doesnt even know why?
    But whilst I sympathise her feelings it's still not acceptable to be hitting so I think for the next few days I'll speak to her about feelings and the right and wrong way to express them and what to do when she feels stuck.

We had an issue the moment she started school. The new school they're in have a lot of diversity with ethnicity which I thinks great. But Marley actually said (in school!) I don't want to play with them because they're brown.
    I was mortified and devastated at the same time, she obviously had to tell the other girls parents and I think I cried about it for 2 days! I didn't want them to think we were a racist family or something, I couldn't apologise enough I was utterly embarrassed. We had to speak to Marley about acceptance of others, the teacher explained it in a good way (to the whole class) saying "how would you feel if I didn't want to play with you because you were wearing a pink top" that sort of thing.
    My only explanation to the teacher was that the school she was in before was predominantly (if not all) white children, due to the area.
    Now it's not an issue at all and she plays with everyone but the teacher did say it was unusual for a child her age to notice that sort of difference. Which further indicates to us that *somethings* going on with her.

So she also needs a doctors appt to see if I can start an assessment for her to see if it is ADHD or something else.

I forgot to ring the doctor for my ear today thinking about it, best get on it tomorrow and get the ball rolling, so many things to sort out lol.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    02/03/21

- Up at 8 βœ…
    - weigh inβœ…189.6
    - JFT βœ…
    - log all my food❌
    - work 12-9 (which is more like 8:15)βœ…
    - mini habits❌ 4/5
    - writeβœ…
    - revise blogβœ…
    - read 1 blog on blogging❌

Yesterday was kind of a mixed bag goal wise and a pretty terrible one in general. Work was rough bc of all of the emotional energy I had to expend to deal with customers. It was annoying and I was not in a good state of mind.

I didn't get a chance to post goals this morning because I woke up a half hour before I had to leave for work. That's what I get for not going to bed until 10:30 only to get up at 5.

Work today wasn't much better. I hurt my wrist some time between last night and this morning. I crushed my foot with a pallet jack, and sliced my hand with my razor blade...

But I'm home now, and off tomorrow.

I have a bunch of things I want to do tonight but to be honest, I'm probably just going to nap. Lol. But I'll list them anyway.

02/04/2021
    - up at 5 βœ…
    - weigh inβœ…
    - JFTβœ…
    - Log all my food
    - work 6-12βœ…Ended up staying later then that
    - mini habits
    - writing sprint
    - research/outline 1 blog post
    - read 1 blog
    - Nap
    - Dishwasher
  • HealthyTrent
    HealthyTrent Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Recap JFT Wednesday 2/3:
    Get minimum 8k steps, would like to aim for 10k. [DONE! Hit 8k]
    Log my food intake [DONE!]

JFT Thursday 2/4:
    Get 10k steps
    Log my food intake
    Finish my current audiobook & pick my next
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options

Many years ago, with my bad vision, I was not eligible for eye laser surgery. There've been many technology advances since the early days, and now I can have corrective surgery. My appts. are for the second week in March. Normally they like to wait one week after doing the first eye, but because of my high prescription, they think I'll adjust better by having the second eye done sooner. So surgeries on Mon. and Thurs. That way I only have two days in between with one eye still using my glasses. One full week later, I will have follow-up exam with my regular optometrist, and order new glasses just for reading (hopefully).

I love that you have your mom's diaries. A few years ago, my parents gave me a letter written by my maternal grandmother to them shortly after I was born (I'm the first grandchild on both sides). It's really special to me. Unfortunately, during one of my clean & organization periods, I put it somewhere for safekeeping & now can't remember where. I'm sure I'll find it again one of these days.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    Options

πŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸ’˜β˜―οΈπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ±
    πŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸ’FEBRUARYπŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ±
    πŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸ’˜β˜―οΈπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ±

January 2021
    πŸ”ΉWord - Balance
    πŸ”ΉI am in tune with my dreams
    πŸ”ΉI know what is right for me
    πŸ”ΉI will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    January 2021
    Life Affirmations

πŸ”ΉI live in congruence with my authentic self
    πŸ”ΉI am mindful
    πŸ”ΉI am creative every day
    πŸ”ΉI foster positivity
    πŸ”ΉI am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: (145 ⏬ 140
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9⏬
    • 25 Jan: 143.8⏬ My lowest weight in over 40 years. πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» I have reset my UGW.
    [*] 1 Feb: 144.4
    [*] Total weight loss: 83 ⏫

January Daily Goals: Week 1
    Mon: βœ… Tue: βœ… Wed: βœ… Thu: βœ… Fri: Sat: Sun:
    1. Weight < 150: βœ… 4/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: βœ… 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1 ⏬
    3. Increase Muscle%: βœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.1
    4. Calories in the green βœ… 4/7
    5. Steps > 7500 βœ… 4/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyβœ… 4/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily βœ… 4/7
    Positive intentions for Thu 4 Feb: βœ…
    Positive intentions for Fri 5 Feb:
    • Meditation
    • Daily Yoga/tai chi practice
    • Complete/post renewal for Senior Smart Pass
    • Laundry - put away
    • Outdoor walk
    • continue work on Hobbies room clear out
    • Daily Chores
    • Puzzles: Watch TV:
    • Order book on Hindu Kush
    • Keep up to date with email

Feeling very languid today. Managed a short walk and just made it home before the rain restarted.

Terri πŸ¦„
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Thursday 4 February

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️

• ZizzyBumble