‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Many moons ago, we were talking about short hair and I said I'd post my pixie cut.
    This was a couple of months grown out 4 1/2 years ago. I love this cut!

Let me try again...

j5au3oqre0ti.jpg

This person is very pretty.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Many moons ago, we were talking about short hair and I said I'd post my pixie cut.

Let me try again...

j5au3oqre0ti.jpg

The cut shows off your lovely face. And dimples are a favorite of mine.

Awwwwww thank you, so sweet...
  • LoveyChar
    5ofseven wrote: »

Let me try again...

j5au3oqre0ti.jpg

This person is very pretty.

Thank you, very very sweet...
  • LoveyChar
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Lately I’ve been doing what I’m calling a bold grunge eye look. They look like one color but are actually many. 😑 I’m always adding and blending until I get a colorfully moody result. The ponytail pic was me on my way to work and I usually don’t do all that for crawling around in beams and dust but somebody’s gotta see my eyeshadow besides the internet and the grocery store!

Just got chatty so
    If the mask wearing thing ever goes away I may dive into the world of lipsticks and glosses beyond clear/light gloss and a red lip. My eyeshadow bs I do on my lips sometimes is only good for pictures and not real life for the most part since you can’t really re-apply.

I miss being girly day to day. I feel like I only dress up to sit on my house these days but I guess that’s most of us.

Very, very pretty and every single one of those eyeshadow shades enhances both your skin and eyes...
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Lately I’ve been doing what I’m calling a bold grunge eye look. They look like one color but are actually many. 😑 I’m always adding and blending until I get a colorfully moody result. The ponytail pic was me on my way to work and I usually don’t do all that for crawling around in beams and dust but somebody’s gotta see my eyeshadow besides the internet and the grocery store!

Just got chatty so
    If the mask wearing thing ever goes away I may dive into the world of lipsticks and glosses beyond clear/light gloss and a red lip. My eyeshadow bs I do on my lips sometimes is only good for pictures and not real life for the most part since you can’t really re-apply.

I miss being girly day to day. I feel like I only dress up to sit on my house these days but I guess that’s most of us.

Love the orange one! I have tried something similar but I never go bold enough - it looks like too much in real life but then barely shows up in photos.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Just got chatty so

With and without makeup, you are one of the prettiest women I’ve ever seen.

I love the eye look. The sticky lips under the mask thing drives me crazy. *waiting for better days*

🥰🥰🥰 You have excelent taste I see 😜. That’s the biggest compliment I think I’ve ever received! Thank you! 💗
    CacoEther wrote: »
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Just got chatty so

Great pics, all of them. But that plaid + bold pink eye is like

wow

Thank you ❤️ Pink is my color and a go to. For everyday it’s a subtle blush pink. I even contour with blush because it’s not really beleivable to look bronzed with my Irish skin 😩 That shirt is my best shirt though 😇
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Just got chatty so

Very, very pretty and every single one of those eyeshadow shades enhances both your skin and eyes...

Thank you so much! 💜 I love your haircut and dimples! I always wanted dimples like, obsessed with them!
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Just got chatty so

Love the orange one! I have tried something similar but I never go bold enough - it looks like too much in real life but then barely shows up in photos.

Thank you! 🧡
    You have to just own it. I always feel a little nervous going out with bold makeup on or a flashy outfit but what matters most is that I like it. People will look because you’re not blending in with the crowd but that’s the point.
    But just for photos, ya you can just go crazy and it never seems ‘too much’.
  • Yoshiboobs
    tams_89 wrote: »
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Just got chatty so

They are all great pics, but that 4th one 🔥😍

That’s why I made it the profile, thank you 🖤. Yall gotta stop complimenting me bc my head is already too big. Shopping for hats is impossible 🤠
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

That’s why I made it the profile, thank you 🖤. Yall gotta stop complimenting me bc my head is already too big. Shopping for hats is impossible 🤠

tbh, you have this particular eye look down pat. You could do a tutorial on it and I'd be hanging onto your every word.

Also loving the @LoveyChar throwback pixie look (but mostly vibing off your entertainingly inspiring and classy IDGAF energy in the coffee thread)

@punksprincess88 @KickassAmazon76 @Miss_Chiev0us_? Also killing the game, as per usual 👌🏿
  • LoveyChar
    MaltedTea wrote: »

tbh, you have this particular eye look down pat. You could do a tutorial on it and I'd be hanging onto your every word.

Also loving the @LoveyChar throwback pixie look (but mostly vibing off your entertainingly inspiring and classy IDGAF energy in the coffee thread)

@punksprincess88 @KickassAmazon76 @Miss_Chiev0us_? Also killing the game, as per usual 👌🏿

Thank you!!!

🤣 It's not that I don't entirely GAF towards some people because I do. But I think first responding poster was just sharing experience/belief regarding appetite spikes with coffee and it's ridiculous how quickly people will hit the disagree button. Take it or leave.

Plus when someone says you have to back your claim, I have to laugh in their face. No thanks, I'll pass on the biased and fantastic "research" that you post.

Nobody gets more disagrees than this woman, but proudly I do it so...

You're one of my favorites, though @MaltedTea ! All around goodness and positive vibes...

• Yoshiboobs
    MaltedTea wrote: »

💛 That would be a very long tutorial. It’s mostly doing the same few steps obsessively over and over until your SO tells you they’re leaving without you. 😅
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    KatyP86 wrote: »
    gowqm0vweozc.jpg

Very pretty

Aww thank you!! 🥰😘
  • LoveyChar
    You all are beautiful!!! Maybe one day I’ll get the motivation to put some on for myself 😂

😂 I keep posting old selfies. Sadly, I haven't worn any lipstick or any other cosmetics since last March. We should all have a virtual party in the lipstick selfie thread! Maybe it would motivate me to put some lipstick on. I'd love to see my eyes made up but I'd need to buy new mascara. Oh joy, I do agree that everyone here is beautiful!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    You all are beautiful!!! Maybe one day I’ll get the motivation to put some on for myself 😂

😂 I keep posting old selfies. Sadly, I haven't worn any lipstick or any other cosmetics since last March. We should all have a virtual party in the lipstick selfie thread! Maybe it would motivate me to put some lipstick on. I'd love to see my eyes made up but I'd need to buy new mascara. Oh joy, I do agree that everyone here is beautiful!

Yes same here! It’s been since March and I used to get all done up for work daily.... now it’s gym clothes and sneakers 🤣 I keep saying I am going to make myself up for a little boost but then my kids start screaming or something and I forget 🙄
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    akgqzi4vnv8g.jpg

Felt a bit crappy so bit of make up and self care. (Desperately in need of a visit to salon for a wax, but what the heck).

Started using garneir BB cream. I feel like I now do really benefit from at least SOME coverage. I like it but it rubs off onto things iv found. I guess most BB or CC or foundation will do that though.

You need to set it with a setting spray or a translucent setting powder. I use Morphe setting spray but Revolution and NYX have setting sprays also. High end setting sprays would be Cover FX or Urban Decay. That should reduce your transfer. I don't use powders with my mature skin.
  • LoveyChar
    akgqzi4vnv8g.jpg

Felt a bit crappy so bit of make up and self care. (Desperately in need of a visit to salon for a wax, but what the heck).

Started using garneir BB cream. I feel like I now do really benefit from at least SOME coverage. I like it but it rubs off onto things iv found. I guess most BB or CC or foundation will do that though.

Lovely! Pretty everything...
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    akgqzi4vnv8g.jpg

You look absolutely lovely! The Urban Decay setting spray is your best friend for keeping the foundation on the face 😊
  • Yoshiboobs
    akgqzi4vnv8g.jpg

Always looking fresh and bright. 👌🏻
    I haven’t tried setting sprays and my skin is too dry for powders but what I do is to mostly just foundation or concealer on the T zone and any random acne. That way there’s not much to transfer.
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member

You ALWAYS look amazing