Who’s the every day workout people in here?

13»

Replies

• DoubleG2
    DoubleG2 Posts: 121 Member
    5 day push/pull split M-F, 2 mile run T-W-Th, long run Sat, Recover Sun.
  • maria4560h
    maria4560h Posts: 41 Member
    I like working out every day mostly at the gym. I did it originally to help me lose weight however I never lost anything. I gained and went back to beginning weight back and forth. That don’t mean it was all fat gained. At one time I wanted to join the military but was too underweight yet very athletic. Most of it was cardiovascular. I changed it to be mostly bodybuilding and gained 100lbs in less than a year of muscle mass. I found out boot camp was a lot easier than I hoped. Less athletic requirements than my daily usual. It was disappointing. I was the only one that wanted more exercise in boot camp. Everyone else complained of too much. Haha. My typical time at the gym today is at least 2 hours. Not as long as it was previously when I gained 100lbs. I exercised no less than 5 hours any day of the week. That is normal for a professional athlete. 5 hours or more a day. I was scouted for the olympics but chose the military. Do I regret that? Not at all.
  • CMB44512
    CMB44512 Posts: 70 Member
    In my mind I workout everyday. In reality I workout 3-4 lately. Only because I like to rest my muscles 24 hours between lifting.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Raises hand.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • DanoEvs
    DanoEvs Posts: 5 Member
    5 days a week at work in my lunch break, dunno if that counts but that's what I do 🤟
  • Dharma413
    Dharma413 Posts: 1 Member
    Twice a day, one workout outside. 👊 I'm doing the 75 Hard Challenge.
  • I workout daily - running most of the days, around 4-5 strength sessions and almost daily yoga too. I need my daily movement to feel whole.
  • miallbena8190
    miallbena8190 Posts: 29 Member
    I work out everyday. Weights in the gym followed by 5km run on the treadmill all at lunchtime. Then usually 3 to 4 times a week also ride about 15km at least per session outside on the bike. I don’t feel me if I don’t work out. I didn’t use to work out this much but now have it as daily habit also mixed with eating healthy foods.