Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    HMU
  • Nefertiti54
    Nefertiti54 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi guys and gals. I have been on and off MFP for a few years, but had a life change about two years ago and the weight loss or maintenance stopped. I had been slowly gaining, but got serious with the weight loss around December 23rd. Started by making sure I exercise almost daily, which I love to do but started talking myself out of it for some unknown reason. Now I am on day 20 of actually logging my food not just logging into the app. Logging is a real problem for me as I just forget or get lazy about it, but I know it works 100%. I am turning 50 this year and think I am starting menopause which is not helping but I have to just keep trying. I live in the mountains and am frequently shoveling snow these days. I am looking for friends close to my age (I mean I will be friends with anyone really but you may have to put up with my hormone rants maybe once a month) who can empathize with some of my struggles. I have a decent friend base, but many do not log on anymore. Feel free to add me. I love to be motivate my others and empathize with other.
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Life is for having fun and enjoying every moment. Here to get fit and healthy and have fun along the way, Friends make it easier so lets go.
  • TooRetr0
    TooRetr0 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m definitely down for new friends on here!
  • SweeetNSourrr30
    SweeetNSourrr30 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm recruiting a group of more minions :p
  • LoreleiMB66
    LoreleiMB66 Posts: 7 Member
    Everyone needs a good support community. Add me please!
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • n95girl
    n95girl Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2021
    Cannot have enough friends!!!! I think the more the merrier and the easier it is to stay focused and motivated!!!! I do a ketogenic diet and have started LIIFT4 last week. Today was chest and triceps day and boy was it a killer. Yes, add me and I will do my best to help keep you motivated!!!! Let's get our health in order together.
  • 1975greig
    1975greig Posts: 14 Member
    Hi peeps been using this app for a while but never been on the community forums, feel free to add me, looking for bodybuilding info an tips. Thanks guys.
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    Feel free to add x
  • abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Yes please!
  • CarlaSEvans
    CarlaSEvans Posts: 66 Member
    Howdy Yall! Carla, 49, Mimi to one grandbaby from Indiana. Feel free to add. Everyone needs alittle "go get em" now and then! feel free to add me!
  • Always need a fitness friend or two! Feel free to add me!
  • LynNite
    LynNite Posts: 68 Member
    Always open for new friends!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    feel free to add <3
  • Add me! If you do, say 'hi' so I know you're not a bot <3
  • Paul1962mfp
    Paul1962mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Hello returned user been back 40 days need support and motivation feel free to add I'm an aussie so might get delayed responses ..
  • psychoborg
    psychoborg Posts: 37 Member
    Hi, add me! I want some company here xx
  • Balto63
    Balto63 Posts: 7 Member
    I'd love some friends as well to help hold me accountable and to motivate and encourage each other. Feel free to add me.
  • xmarye11
    xmarye11 Posts: 3 Member
    I need more girl friends!! Please, no guys. I want support from fellow ladies trying to lose weight. Starting weight is 204lbs, trying to lose 60lbs. I am 28 yo and mom of 3! Lets do thisssss