p6h7y3bcsgwc.jpg
    Follow the clues..... 🐾🐾
    rmxl02w4egac.jpg
    There he is !

Them little prints are so cute 🐾
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,091 Member Member Posts: 1,091 Member
    sxz5e4xco0fr.jpg
    Meet Puma!

I love the little white mustache or the optical illusion of two spiky teeth! 😻
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    sxz5e4xco0fr.jpg
    Meet Puma!

Puma is the cutest 🐈‍⬛🤗
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    Betty is 14. It's so cold outside (feels like -45F now) that the house is cold too. The floors and furniture is holding a chill and she has been walking stiffly because of her arthritis.

So here she is, laying in the sun... And under that blue blanket is a heating pad on low. She hasn't left it since! ❤️

cej34sz7azcn.jpg

She looks like that's her 'happy place' 😊
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    kif1knec2gng.jpeg

So cute !

What breed of dog is this little pup ? 🐶
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 3,113 Member Member Posts: 3,113 Member
    kif1knec2gng.jpeg

So cute !

Not sure actually- she was part of a litter that was abandoned - so no idea what her parents are 🤷‍♂️ - she’s about 3 yo now. Goes by the name sassy - technically she my daughters dog - but I’m her favorite or I’m the warmest 😂
    kif1knec2gng.jpeg

So cute !

Not sure actually- she was part of a litter that was abandoned - so no idea what her parents are 🤷‍♂️ - she’s about 3 yo now. Goes by the name sassy - technically she my daughters dog - but I’m her favorite or I’m the warmest 😂

Aaaw Sassy is such a good name for her. If I get a dog in the future I'd probably get a wee cute dog like this ☺
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 2,138 Member Member Posts: 2,138 Member
    russ_m_19 wrote: »
    My ~5 month old Gabrielle.
    My neighbors were taking care of her for a bit, and right before Christmas, they asked if I wanted her.

eodvtwz7ns2t.jpg

OMG, She look just like my Gru Bean. They are the best aren't they.