Life Change

Options
Hi!! I'm new to the group. I'm glad to be here. I'm Hage been a healthy, active person my entire life. However, now that I'm in Perimenopause, living healthy and well looks and feels different. Looking to connect with a community that shares ideas and suggestions for wellness and health. 😉

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,883 Member
    Options
    If you're close, you might check out the relatively new group for women 50 and up:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/139104-women-over-50-ready-for-2021

It's slowing down in activity, but perhaps you can rev it up.

When it comes to health and fitness, I haven't personally found post-menopausal life hugely different yet than pre- or perimenopausal life (though I didn't really do peri- in the usual way) . . . at least not yet. But heck, I'm only 65, and my fitness buddies only go up in to their 70s-80s, so maybe I'm just not old enough yet. 🤷‍♀️😉

Best wishes with your next life phases!
  • dkfranklin1
    dkfranklin1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I’ve recently lost 55lbs with Noom over the course of 7months. When my subscription was over I turned to MyFitnessPal. I am perimenopause, and find myself struggling with cravings, sugar and salt. I’m upping my game today to keep the weight off!