Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Supernatural- Oculus

CurveAppeal86CurveAppeal86 Member Posts: 266 Member Member Posts: 266 Member
I just started doing the program Supernatural on the Oculus Quest 2, and holy smokes is it ever a good workout! I'm a sweaty mess when I'm done.
Has anyone else used the oculus for workouts?
If there is anyone who uses Supernatural, PM me and I can follow!

Replies

• Stephanie08Stephanie08 Member Posts: 1,023 Member Member Posts: 1,023 Member
    I LOVE Supernatural! I'll PM you.
  • Vegdeb17Vegdeb17 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I love it too! So much fun and a great workout. I'm not too thrilled about the monthly fee.
  • ScarlettriestorunScarlettriestorun Member Posts: 37 Member Member Posts: 37 Member
    I use Fitxr, you can download extra add ons, it's intensive I love it, glad to see other oculus users, only just got it and love it, also got the boxing game , in the fight, its solid lol
  • Sabine_StroehmSabine_Stroehm Member, Premium Posts: 19,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19,324 Member
    I do Supernatural, AudioTrip CARDIO and some fitXR. Right now AudioTrip Cardio has my attention.
  • mom23mangosmom23mangos Member Posts: 3,056 Member Member Posts: 3,056 Member
    I tried Supernatural when it first came out and was not subscription based and wasn’t impressed enough to continue. BeatSaber continues to be my favorite cardio. But I have to admit the new Supernatural ads are getting to me. Especially the meditation piece. But I’m not thrilled with the monthly fee so haven’t tried it yet.
  • kalladin22kalladin22 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    I am doing Supernatural on the Quest 2 for about an hour and a half per day and loving it. I tried Beat Saber but it is mostly flicking wrists and not a huge workout for me. I then move on to Holopoint or Pistol Whip to get some extra leg-work done with all the dodging. I just picked up thrill of the fight but have not used it yet.