YA'LL I'VE MAINTAINED MY 160 WEIGHT LOSS FOR 10 YEARS! + PICS

124»

Replies

• OMGosh you’re adorable
  • thehumanpickle
    thehumanpickle Posts: 42 Member
    I needed this inspiration today, as a fellow "always been big" person who has a lot of people with LOW expectations. And your style is just, *chef's kiss*, perfection.
  • HildieMe
    HildieMe Posts: 41 Member
    So beautiful! And sooo young! Congrats on the 10th anniversary of your monumental weight loss. What an uplifting story. There are very few people who can match that... One in a milion! You are a true inspiration.
  • AmandaOmega
    AmandaOmega Posts: 70 Member
    I also started cycling after meeting my husband. Cycling was a major game changer for me. It allowed me to drop weight that I previously thought would be impossible to get rid of and is a major source of happiness in my life!

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,222 Member
    Congratulations! Love your story!
  • eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    I also started cycling after meeting my husband. Cycling was a major game changer for me. It allowed me to drop weight that I previously thought would be impossible to get rid of and is a major source of happiness in my life!

It's totally a game changer! I love it so much. I had never rode a bike in my life and my partner had to take me to a parking lot and show me how hahaha
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Congrats! We are so similar! You look amazing.
  • eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    Congrats! We are so similar! You look amazing.

Ditto!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!