Before an during..

Options
foremant86
foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
Getting a little annoyed with the scale this morning so i decided to snap a pic to see if I could really see the difference everyone else around me sees and boy what an eye opener pics can be!! I've only lost 11lbs so far but it's made such a big difference :D

progress-2.jpg

Replies

• HotMommy0609
    Options
    Way to go!! :drinker:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see a difference :smile:
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What a big difference for only 11 lbs in 1 month - awesome job! What are you doing????
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    11 pounds in a month is awesome...great job chica..keep up the good work
  • foremant86
    Options
    What a big difference for only 11 lbs in 1 month - awesome job! What are you doing????

I started out doing jilian michaels 30 day shred combined with bicycling about 12-14 miles 4-5 times a week and now i'm doing kettlebells and bicycling.

Bicycling is my favorite exercise so i'm trying to do as much of it before the weather changes
  • smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    u can see the difference honey,,keep up the good work,, do u take measeurements each week? sometimes the scale will show no change but measurements will show inches lost,, i do both to keep track,, keep it up hon, xx
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!! I can really see change. Keep up the good work!
  • foremant86
    Options
    u can see the difference honey,,keep up the good work,, do u take measeurements each week? sometimes the scale will show no change but measurements will show inches lost,, i do both to keep track,, keep it up hon, xx

I try to take measurements but i don't seem to be doing it right because it's not really changing either.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You can see it, your doing a great job!!! Keep at it :flowerforyou:
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    awww great job! you can def notice a difference..

p.s. i love your tattoo!! :)
  • Degren
    Options
    Great job. Don't worry too much about the numbers. Can you exercise longer without being out of breath? Do you look better? (YES on that one) Do you feel better? You are doing a great job. By the way, I also love the tattoo.
  • emj1978
    Options
    Oh yeah, you can definitely see a difference. Great job and keep up the good work...imagine what you'll look like in another month and just keep on biking!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep it up!
  • rachie50380
    Options
    Heck yea! you can def see the difference. Try not to get down by the scale. Your doing great!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! Definite changes!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Thats great well done
  • smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i do, chest, waist, stomach, thighs calves, and top of arms, and wrists, bit excessive probably but try doing it weekly, u may notice a difference over a few weeks, mine have stayed same for a few weeks now but i should imagine will go down again soon,, either way hon the change is noticeable, so keep up the good work, xx
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wtg thats fantastic :)
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    nice one... well done :) it is moving :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!