Small framed women, what do you weigh/what are your stats?

JAT74
JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
Hi all

I'm 5'4" and 46 years old. In the last year I've gone from 155 down to 122lbs and managed to get my body fat from 39% to 26%.

I'm really happy with my results so far and have found what works for me in terms of diet and exercise, but feel I've not met my ultimate target yet.

This time last year I thought I'd be happy at this weight, but now I'm here I can see there's quite a bit of room for improvement when I look in the mirror and have taken a few measurements and discovered that I'm REALLY small framed, so should be around 10lbs lighter than I am now according to ideal weight charts, which surprised me. It definitely makes sense though, as I can see the areas where I'm still carrying more weight than I should be.

My ultimate goal is to be as fit and healthy as I can't be, what do you all weigh and what's your body fat?

My bust is 34" at the moment, waist 25.5" and thighs are 21.5".

Would love to know your stats!

Replies

• JAT74
    Great! That's pretty much the weight I'm aiming for. My hips are currently 33 so definitely room for improvement there and also on my thighs.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    I'm a hair under 5'3, last weigh in was in the low 120s, and I*believe* I'm relatively small framed based on my wrists and elbows (tho my hips are wide)
    I'm roughly 31-24ish-36 atm, with 20.5 inch thighs and 10 inch upper arms (measured in the middle, I always put the tape right over a specific freckle, hah)
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    I'm small - just over 5 foot, age 55, weigh about 104 pounds. No idea what measurements are though. I am always trying to get athletic looking thighs 😂 I must have done a billion squats (still not great though!).
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,493 Member
    I'm just over 5'3" with a very small frame (I custom ordered a bracelet once and they called to verify my wrist measurement was correct). Currently weighing 115-116. Bust 35" waist 27" hips 35" thighs 20" and I think my bodyfat is somewhere between 20 and 22% right now. My abs are sort of visible, but not defined. I'm about to turn 47.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,261 Member
    I’m 34, 25, 35 and 5’3. I went from 145 to a low of 114 last year (was actually just going for 135 where I had settled for decades (I’m 56) but kept being pleasantly surprised at reaching every subsequent goal weight.

I also still think i could lose a little - I’m around 118 now. What I discovered was getting from 118-114 was HARD - way too little calories for it to be worth it to me I think. Still gonna try to lose more fat - through activity and strength training - even if I don’t see those numbers reflected on the scale. But boy, seeing that 114 for a hot minute was great! 😀
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Where is everyone measuring their hips? Fullest part around the butt? Because 30-33 in is really small. Mine were 32 a LONG time ago and I barely wore a zero...maybe a 00 and weighed 98-103. Now I'm 5'3" and 116-117. Idk how small my frame is though. I have small wrists, but not small feet or hands🤷‍♀️
  • JAT74
    I'm just over 5'3" with a very small frame (I custom ordered a bracelet once and they called to verify my wrist measurement was correct). Currently weighing 115-116. Bust 35" waist 27" hips 35" thighs 20" and I think my bodyfat is somewhere between 20 and 22% right now. My abs are sort of visible, but not defined. I'm about to turn 47.

Enviable stats! I'm hoping to get down to about 22% body fat. Can't wait to see my abs properly.
  • JAT74
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    I’m 34, 25, 35 and 5’3. I went from 145 to a low of 114 last year (was actually just going for 135 where I had settled for decades (I’m 56) but kept being pleasantly surprised at reaching every subsequent goal weight.

I also still think i could lose a little - I’m around 118 now. What I discovered was getting from 118-114 was HARD - way too little calories for it to be worth it to me I think. Still gonna try to lose more fat - through activity and strength training - even if I don’t see those numbers reflected on the scale. But boy, seeing that 114 for a hot minute was great! 😀

I'm sure you look great at 118 but I know how you feel. What did you have to eat to get there? I'm hoping not to have to go below 1100 calories and clean eating most days with weekends off. That's what I did to get to where I am but also do cardio in the gym and a couple of fog walks every day. Also do weights and Yoga.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    5ft and half an inch. Currently weigh 8st 7lbs (119lbs). Original goal was 8st 3lbs (115lbs) but I think I’ll have to drop more to be where I want to be, although I was happy at that weight in my 30’s and 40’s. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe down to 7st 10lbs (108lbs).

I’m 59, and 37” bust 😢 24 waist and a 32 hip - I’m another with the hips of a 12 year old boy! Upper arm 9.5” and thigh 17.5”.

I suspect I’ll lose even more off my thigh before the stubborn tummy finally goes! If it ever does after 4 pregnancies and a hip to hip incision for hysterectomy. 🙄 Wish the chest would disappear a bit too!
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,261 Member
    Yeah. I weighed myself about three times to make sure I was seeing 114! 😂. To get there, generally, I ate the same way, just substituted better options (sugar free jams); reduced my portions (open faced sandwiches instead of two slice of bread; or one slice of bacon instead of 2); substituted a protein/veggie smoothies for one of my meals, and did not eat back any exercise calories.

Even at 114 though, I was like “hmmm, I could still pinch an inch”! 🙄
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    I’m 5 ft 7 but very small framed (5.25 inch wrists, have to wear bracelets as anklets 😂). I weigh 125 lbs up from 108 lbs (taken 3 years!) and my bust-waist-hips are 35.5-23-37. Trying to gain a bit more weight as muscle
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,846 Member
    Omg I feel so heavy looking at theses posts, I'm 53.,5.ft 1 and weigh 148, my best weight is 131 . I'm back trying to lose q bit!!

Is your frame as small as the other women's? If not, stop comparing right now. I have a large frame and just opened this thread from idle curiosity. My former bestie was under 5' and I never compared myself to her.

If you do have a similarly small frame, still stop comparing and just continue to work on being your best self :)
  • natasor1
    natasor1 Posts: 271 Member
    I m 5"5", weight 120lb. 66y/old, never gain weight more than 10lb. 'My waste is 25', hips 35, bust 35, thyes 19"
  • natasor1
    natasor1 Posts: 271 Member
    I like this post, bc I like to have some competition among women. It's in our nature and supress this emotion will be sort of sad and shorthanded
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    I’m 4’11 at my most recent Dexa scan my weight was 132 and 26% body fat, I have lost a bit due to covid but would like to stay in the 130-134 weight range but drop my body fat to about 21-22 %.
  • JAT74
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Yeah. I weighed myself about three times to make sure I was seeing 114! 😂. To get there, generally, I ate the same way, just substituted better options (sugar free jams); reduced my portions (open faced sandwiches instead of two slice of bread; or one slice of bacon instead of 2); substituted a protein/veggie smoothies for one of my meals, and did not eat back any exercise calories.

Doesn’t sound like it was too bad!
    Omg I feel so heavy looking at theses posts, I'm 53.,5. I’m ft 1 and weigh 148, my best weight is 131 . I'm back trying to lose q bit!!

Sorry if you feel like that, this time last year I was 155lbs, but I’m very small framed so I was much too heavy for my size and my body fat was extremely high so it wasn’t healthy.

The purpose of this post was to help me get a better idea of what weight and measurements would suit me, as now I’m 122lbs I still feel I could definitely lose a fair amount more weight. This is due to how I look in the mirror and areas which are carrying excess body fat. Not necessarily about being a certain weight, more about how I look and feel now.