No one is perfect

Options

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    That ahh, really? I'm kind of speechless. Would someone really do something like that? I mean, 6 year olds do that kind of stuff. I'm dumbfounded.

While I left at one point too, it wasn't because of harassment, it was because of a perceived feeling in general and I was a little worn out.

Next time that happens to one of you guys, give me a jingle, I have a few tricks up my hacker sleeve that might put a nasty little thumbtack on their virtual chairs! :devil:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Petty is the word I would use also.

I love ya AWTY!
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Petty is a good word in this case

I wubs you too Amy!!:heart:

:yawn:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    That ahh, really? I'm kind of speechless. Would someone really do something like that? I mean, 6 year olds do that kind of stuff. I'm dumbfounded.

While I left at one point too, it wasn't because of harassment, it was because of a perceived feeling in general and I was a little worn out.

Next time that happens to one of you guys, give me a jingle, I have a few tricks up my hacker sleeve that might put a nasty little thumbtack on their virtual chairs! :devil:

:devil: i like the way you think, mr. :devil:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Wait....WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE IS PERFECT????

I thought I was..... :noway:

:tongue:

Oh OK, you can be Perfect today, I get tomorrow.........anyone call Sunday???:yawn:

Okay good.....my world was about to be rocked.....

And then I was never going to come back!! :wink:

I think I'll stay now.
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Jeannie you have always had inspirational information, words of wisdom, great advice.
    Any person who messages you back with yawns... Has more problems than any of us.. Their problems go much deeper than excess weight... If they don't know what a great person your are and continue to be rude they won't have anyone to lean on... They surely will fail at anything with that attitude.
    Keep your head up high and you Go Girl! :flowerforyou: Have a great weekend everyone! Salute! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Thanks Steve!! You are my hero!

• arewethereyet
    Options
    Reading about people stalking another on this site makes me very angry. And thank you to the ladies who likened this to their own abusive relationships. You are right! I think there are some guys out there who will even try to abuse another on a fitness site. This is upsetting to me. Come on, folks...lets all band together to stop this nonsense. This is OUR site, not THEIRS!

very true. Gotta walk away and ignore them

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

:laugh:
    if something like this ever happens to me I'm letting you know I will take you up on that offer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I'm so sorry for what you had to endure. I am fortunate that you decided to stick it out. Your posts are informative and helpful.

:flowerforyou:

Thank you. I enjoy your responses too!!

Thanks so much:flowerforyou:

• arewethereyet
    Options

:devil: i like the way you think, mr. :devil:

Ok there cutie.......no flirting with my man:laugh:

this is about ME ME ME ME

• arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeannie you have always had inspirational information, words of wisdom, great advice.
    Any person who messages you back with yawns... Has more problems than any of us.. Their problems go much deeper than excess weight... If they don't know what a great person your are and continue to be rude they won't have anyone to lean on... They surely will fail at anything with that attitude.
    Keep your head up high and you Go Girl! :flowerforyou: Have a great weekend everyone! Salute! :drinker:

Thanks sweety!! You have a wonderful day!!:drinker:

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

superman_pic.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I always forget his real name is Steve.... :indifferent:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

I love you too, kelchy poo!! Are we all invited to the wedding??? are we?? are we hmmmmmmm??

How are the arrangments coming along??

Yes you are all invited....:drinker: :flowerforyou: It's in Ohio though :ohwell:

They're comin...lots to do in little time. Thankfully my mom is working hard at it.:drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    OH! And you let me know if you need me to take care of any business for ya nunu.gif

Nobody messes with AWTY :angry:

:wink: :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I love you too, kelchy poo!! Are we all invited to the wedding??? are we?? are we hmmmmmmm??

Yes you are all invited....:drinker: :flowerforyou: It's in Ohio though :ohwell:

They're comin...lots to do in little time. Thankfully my mom is working hard at it.:drinker:

3 cheers for dkell!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    We all have to remember that we are posting on the internet and tone and inflection can not be accounted for, like when speaking face to face or over the phone.............

Not speaking on people saying mean things or demeaning things to someone................

I think sometimes people on the internet take things out of context more easily and people get way to upset to fast.............

Debating a topic and both sides presenting their information is GOOD!!

I wouldn't tolerate someone saying demeaning things to me though, there is a difference.
  • kellch
    Options

3 cheers for dkell!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

that's right!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    We all have to remember that we are posting on the internet and tone and inflection can not be accounted for, like when speaking face to face or over the phone.............

Not speaking on people saying mean things or demeaning things to someone................

I think sometimes people on the internet take things out of context more easily and people get way to upset to fast.............

Debating a topic and both sides presenting their information is GOOD!!

I wouldn't tolerate someone saying demeaning things to me though, there is a difference.

Well said :flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options

superman_pic.jpg
    :smooched:
This discussion has been closed.