Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options

Replies

• Matterafun
    Options
    oh i feel like i'm such a slacker on all the challenges and i need to start working out its totally my fault but i've been finding it a little hard to find time
    i work until 5 i come home planning on working out but than i see something that needs to be cleaned so i clean it than my husband gets home so i cook dinner than i clean more or play with my dogs
    and this week has been harder because i'm on that time of the month and i don't know about anyone else but it has been making it harder for me to work out
    i am going to do better i promise my selt :wink:

Hang in there! It's okay to have an off week every now and then, especially at certain times of the month. Just try to stay within your allotted calories, drink lots of water and the weight should still come off -- and if not, then it's probably just water weight that will go away the next week. The bottom line is that you can do this! You've got a great support group at MFP, and we're cheering you on to weightloss success!
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    oh i feel like i'm such a slacker on all the challenges and i need to start working out its totally my fault but i've been finding it a little hard to find time
    i work until 5 i come home planning on working out but than i see something that needs to be cleaned so i clean it than my husband gets home so i cook dinner than i clean more or play with my dogs
    and this week has been harder because i'm on that time of the month and i don't know about anyone else but it has been making it harder for me to work out
    i am going to do better i promise my selt :wink:

TOM is always hard for me because I just can't seem to motivate myself. However...you also need to realize that you need to MAKE you important in your life, not at the end of the list of all the little things we need to do in everyday life. Maybe talk to your hubby and ask if he can take over making dinner a couple of nights a week. Or if he doesn't prepare "healthy" choices...ask if he would be will to do a "fend for yourself" night a couple of times a week. I make several portions healthy dinners and freeze the extras for my own frozen meals. Not only does this make a healthy option because I know exactly what goes in to each meal, it is also a great money saver.

But ultimately, you taking care of yourself will benefit everyone around you. You will have more energy and be able to be more positive about you. And before you know it, you will be addicted to exercise and the great way it makes you feel. The days you don't make time for you will be the days you start to feel down.

You can do this jocelyn! We will help lift you up!:bigsmile:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    120 minutes of cardio and resistance strength training.
    Current weight-226 (2 pounds lost this week)
  • rosered51
    Options
    Weigh-in 219.5 so I am down 3 pounds this week:blushing: !

WOO HOO!!!!:bigsmile:
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    Weigh in 273 (last friday was 276) so 3 pounds down!!! YAY
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my weigh in today is 214.2 last week it was 216.3 i believe sometimes i forget the ounces but i'm pretty sure that is it
    yay for 2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the support :smile:
    i think from now on when i get home from work i will do my Firm Videos those kick my butt
    and than do my list of things cleaning can always wait for the next day if i don't get as much done

so thanks again for your help and ideas:flowerforyou:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in... last week I went up 1.5 to 213.. This week I'm down to 206. 5 lbs yeah! (some was just water weight, but I'm glad I recovered lost ground and then some!) Have a great weekend everyone. Get in a butt kicking work out and RELAX some if you can!
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Weigh-in for me today is 196.8, which is down 1.8 lbs from last week (198.6). Slow but steady!! :smile:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    223 down to 222 this week. 1 lb loss for me this week.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    223 down to 222 this week. 1 lb loss for me this week.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    RATS!!!!! Gained 3 pounds. 229 to 232. Not sure what I did wrong last week. I didn't eat any different. I have been on a pretty intense strength and lifting regiment the past 3 weeks. Could I have added that much muscle mass in one week?

The good news is my pants feel looser in the waist and I took in one hole on my belt. My daughter commented that my belly looked smaller. So I feel like I made progress, but I am disappointed to see the scale jump 3 instead of going down. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Been there! Some weeks the belt and tape measure are a better friend than the scale. Keep at it.. the scale with catch up!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It was actually nice enough to make it outside for a run this morning. I ran/walked 3.4 miles, burned 638 calories! I really love this new HRM. It is so motivating to see what I am burning.

LW- 205.25
    CW- 205
    GW (end of march)- 195
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone....glad to see we are all kicking butt..........Well I was not well since last week, and yesterday was the first day I was feeling somewhat normal, but I am first to admit I lagged on all workout this week. Back at it today..........so I lost officially 0 pounds....I was down to 229 and then this morning I weighed and I am back to 233 (I think I am holding water, as I have NOT been watching my sodium/salt intake well this week)......so 0 loss, better then a gain in my opinion :)

Great Job Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone....glad to see we are all kicking butt..........Well I was not well since last week, and yesterday was the first day I was feeling somewhat normal, but I am first to admit I lagged on all workout this week. Back at it today..........so I lost officially 0 pounds....I was down to 229 and then this morning I weighed and I am back to 233 (I think I am holding water, as I have NOT been watching my sodium/salt intake well this week)......so 0 loss back to 233 (refusing to change my ticker cause this 4 pounds is gonna be gone by MONDAY!, no loss is better then a gain of any sort :)

Great Job Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for me today is 196.8, which is down 1.8 lbs from last week (198.6). Slow but steady!! :smile:

Way to go - under the 200 mark! Well - my weigh in is 221 - which is probably the same as last week, but we went away for a romantic weekend and I haven't logged my food all week because I have been sick...so I am just happy I didn't gain. I need some motivation! I haven't worked out for 2 weeks now - last week we had company and this week I have a brutal cold and can't seem to catch my breath. I feel horrible and guilty and disappointed in myself and need to just snap out of it. Any one else ever gone through a slump like this too?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    weigh in for me is 222 Im not sure what I was last week but I think I was over 225...:drinker:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for me is 226 (2 pounds lost) and I have done a total of 761 minutes of cardio and resistance training this week.
  • rosered51
    Options
    Way to go - under the 200 mark! Well - my weigh in is 221 - which is probably the same as last week, but we went away for a romantic weekend and I haven't logged my food all week because I have been sick...so I am just happy I didn't gain. I need some motivation! I haven't worked out for 2 weeks now - last week we had company and this week I have a brutal cold and can't seem to catch my breath. I feel horrible and guilty and disappointed in myself and need to just snap out of it. Any one else ever gone through a slump like this too?

Of course! We all have our off times...the point is - pick yourself back up. Each day is a new start. Make the commitment to yourself to attain a specific goal this week and then DO it!:bigsmile: You will be so proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Boo! where is everyone!! ......:drinker: