Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Should be dates. Looks like a glitch
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    It’s not a glitch I don’t think. Mine looks the same when I have the time line set to ‘ALL’, as you do. Mine says 27/12 right along the line for all the years I’ve been using MFP. That’s because I must have originally started tracking right after Christmas one year.

Assuming your dates are American format - you started tracking 15th July probably 2013. Seems to just put a date point on each anniversary on that ‘ALL’ view. Change ‘ALL’ to one of the other timeline options and those dates will change.
  • 1chesc
    1chesc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    jfrni5w0j1ym.jpg
    I went and checked mine out of interest and I get different dates along the bottom when I select all.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    It must, then, depend on how long you’ve been using the site and therefore how much data it has to display when set as ‘All’.

Your time span available seems to be much less than the OP or my own! 🤷‍♀️

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    1chesc wrote: »
    jfrni5w0j1ym.jpg
    I went and checked mine out of interest and I get different dates along the bottom when I select all.

Your “all” is roughly one year of data.
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mine shows the 26th of each month. I joined on November 26 as that’s when my weigh ins began. It shows 8/26; 9/26; 10/26; 11/26; 12/26; 1/26. I weigh in daily and it shows monthly intervals if I have it set for 6 months. If I change it to 3 months the dates change to every 2 weeks starting November 26.