Looking for emotional support and friends in my 100+ weight loss journey

Here ti make friends in my journey to loose over 100 pounds. I have been week before but I need to do this. I need your help and am willing to give it. Here's to loosing weight together.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,889 Member
    Welcome!

What strategies are you going to put in place to safely lose a hundred pounds? Friends are great, but ultimately, it's up to you to do what you know needs to be done. What are your plans to keep YOURSELF accountable to the only person that matters (yourself)?
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    Let's be friends and cheer each other on to losing 100 pounds! We can do this!
  • BodyBalance4Joy
    BodyBalance4Joy Posts: 16 Member
    When I’m done, I hope to have lost a total of 100 myself. I started at 276 and I’m down now to 227. I would love to be 176 again like I was 20 years ago.
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    When I’m done, I hope to have lost a total of 100 myself. I started at 276 and I’m down now to 227. I would love to be 176 again like I was 20 years ago.

Wow, Yesucan. You are well on your way! I have been stalled for a while. I got caught up in an unhealthy relationship. I hope to gather what self-esteem I have left and get back on my feet so I can make my wishes a priority. Thank you for the friend request.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,259 Member
    This is a good group for advice and motivation:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers