Hotties With Bodies (Closed Group)

Replies

• dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    I'm back! And ready to do this! :0) I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks about, and I'm kind of nervous for this Friday's weigh in. Today's morning run was amazing!
  • Congratulations again :-) glad you are back!!

I'm back! And ready to do this! :0) I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks about, and I'm kind of nervous for this Friday's weigh in. Today's morning run was amazing!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Ok Hotties, its time for the results of "Coast to Coast" Challenge: Weeks 7 & 8! (sorry I've been having to do it 2 weeks at a time, things have been crazy).

Week 7 we traveled a total of 144 miles (14,374 calories total)! That's an average of 29 miles per hottie that week. Congrats to Kerri for being our biggest burner that week with an awesome 5,167calories!!!
    We didn't bypass any stops that week but we're on our way to St. Louis which could take a bit. We ended up right around Cedar Falls, IA (point I). Point H on the map is where we were at the end of week 6, just for a reference.
    Week 8 we traveled a sad 84 miles (8,375 calories total). That's an average of 21 miles per hottie this week. Congrats to Kerri again for being our biggest burner that week with an incredible burn of 5,842 calories!!! (That means she burned 70% of our total calories for the week, we need to step it up ladies). We ended up in Iowa City, IA this week (point J). Here's a map of the route so far:
    C2Cwk8-1.jpg

We only had 4 girls report their burns for last week. I know things have been really stressful for most of us lately but we're only burning about 25% of the calories we did the first week so we're never going to make our goal unless everyone turns in their burns. This Sunday I'm going to send out a PM to all of our Hotties as a reminder (minus 1 or 2 girls that haven't been active on the forum, as I assume they've dropped out).

Let's pick this up our last month of the challenge and finish strong ladies!!!
  • USAFwifey12

Congrats Des! I'm so glad everything went smoothly at the wedding and you looked BEAUTIFUL! Way to jump back on the wagon so soon :happy:
  • dezil
    You're sweet! :0) It's feeling good, getting out and getting moving!!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Okay.. I am back. My cold is gone and things are calming down around here. I am really hoping to get back to exercise. I will definitely get something in tomorrow and I am hoping to exercise everyday for the rest of the week even if it is just a little bit. Next week I will be back into a routine.

My burn for last week was 512 cals (damn cold). This week will be better, I promise girls.
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Hello Hotties! I am back in t he game. Sorry for not keeping you in the loop, first I got sick and then I had a mini-vacation/wedding to go to in Canada. We had a fantabulous time! I was the maid of honor and was able to fit in my dress, phew! That was a close call but the hard work payed off. Now back to tracking! I got a bit too relaxed and I don't want to fall completely off the wagon :)

Congrats dez! You looked amazing on your special day - oh how I love weddings :)
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Hello Hotties! I am back in t he game. Sorry for not keeping you in the loop, first I got sick and then I had a mini-vacation/wedding to go to in Canada. We had a fantabulous time! I was the maid of honor and was able to fit in my dress, phew! That was a close call but the hard work payed off. Now back to tracking! I got a bit too relaxed and I don't want to fall completely off the wagon :)

Congrats dez! You looked amazing on your special day - oh how I love weddings :)

Lucy, show us a picture of you in your beautiful MOH dress!!! =)

I am challenging everyone to TRY and burn 2,500 calories next week. That's 500 a day for 5 days. It's very doable and will be the good kick in the booty you might need! =)=)
  • USAFwifey12
    How is everyone's day going so far?! Killing your workouts I hope! I've got bootcamp for the first time in a week tonight and I can't wait to get a serious burn in, I've been feeling down lately and I need a good kick in the rear. Hope all my Hotties are doing well :flowerforyou:
  • SarahSway
    SarahSway Posts: 85 Member
    Just dropping in saying I haven't forgotten about you ladies. Keep up the hard work, I'm struggling right now trying to get back in the game. Just pretty stressful lately, and lots of bad days at work in a row. Blah. Hoping tonight I can get a good nights sleep and feel recharged tomorrow.I work 16 hours Sunday, and have odd days off next week, hopefully I can somehow pick up my old routine. Enough venting, I'll be checking in again soon. <3
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Good Morning my Hotties!!

Sorry haven't been around much lately but just got through working crazy 12 hr shifts and have been stressed to the max. These shifts are nice once in a while because we get 4 days off in between but my weight loss suffers because we don't get proper meal breaks. Therefore I make bad choices because i am eating on the fly. I just about chew my arm off by the time I get home at 9 pm. Hubby doesn't cook so there are no leftovers to eat so I end up eating junk or prepackaged stuff because it is easy and quick.
    WILL I EVER LEARN THAT THIS ISN'T GOOD FOR ME

So any way my weight is up and I am not pleased. It is back to square one for me. And go figure TOM is in the house again.

Week 1(07.08.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 2(07.15.2011): ==== TOM
    Week 3(07.22.2011): 136.4 lbs
    Week 4(07.29.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 5(08.05.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 6(08.12.2011): ==== TOM
    Week 7(08.19.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 8(08.26.2011): 138.38 lbs
    Week 9(09.02.2011): 138.8 lbs
    Week 10(09.09.2011): 139.26 lbs
    Week 11(09.16.2011):
    Week 12(09.23.2011):
    Week 13(09.30.2011):
    GW: 130 lbs
  • mamarundrc
    7/8: 162.0
    7/15: 162.0
    7/22: 160.6
    7/29: 160.2
    8/5: 159.4
    8/12: 157.6
    8/19: 158.2
    8/26: 157.2
    9/2: 158.0
    9/9: 155.8

Not sure how but I will take it. I have been doing good with sodium and food but still sucking in the water/ exercise department. I slammed my finger in my car door yesterday and it kills. You wouldn't think that it would make a difference if I went for a run or something but the throbbing gets worse if I get my heart rate up. I am hoping to be able to push through the pain and get some exercise in later today.

My main goal for the weekend is to not sabotage myself and to track everything. I haven't tracked the last 3 weekends. I need to get back in the habit.

Have a great day Hotties! Lets kill it this weekend.
  • dezil
    Week 1(07.08.2011): 159.4
    Week 2(07.15.2011): 159.2
    Week 3(07.22.2011): 159
    Week 4(07.29.2011): 160
    Week 5(08.05.2011): 159.8
    Week 6(08.12.2011): 159.4
    Week 7(08.19.2011): 157.4 Lowest ever in my life!!!
    Week 8(08.26.2011): <--- I got married 8/27/11 :-)
    Week 9(09.02.2011): <--- I was enjoying a mini-moon with my husband
    Week 10(09.09.2011): 161.4 YIKES I was out of the game too long!
    Week 11(09.16.2011):
    Week 12(09.23.2011):
    Week 13(09.30.2011):

Calories burned this week: 1,611 Definitely shooting for 2500+ next week S-F

Alright, I'm feeling okay with the number on the scale this morning. I definitely enjoyed my wedding, vacation with my husband, and labor day weekend. Appetizers and desserts all around! And, 2.5 weeks without spin class....

I went to Spin this morning, and loved it... needed that good burn! I'm thinking, 2.5 weeks out of the game, so I'll give it 2.5 weeks back in and hope to be below 160 next fri! We shall see!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    I have been a SLACKER. But...I think I am finally really back. I know I have kept saying this. LOL. I need this discipline in my life and I have been slacking big time. You girls are all important to me! xoxoxo
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    07/08 = 125.2
    07/15 = 123.4
    07/22 = 122.6
    07/29 = 122.6
    08/05 = 125.2
    08/12 = 124.2
    08/19 = 125.8
    08/26 = 125
    09/02 =
    slack *kitten* I am never weighed in!
    09/09 = 124.2

I need to get back in this game and get rid of this last 10 lbs! Technically....9.2 lbs. :)

I do have one NSV though. My hubby found a pair of pants of mine from years ago. A size 6. They fit when I put them on! They were a little bit tight, but they were GOOD! :)
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Wow, wandered off the beaten track big time! I was at home for the majority of last week as my sister was graduating from college. But on friday I had a big, fat eye opener which I was in dire need of the last few weeks! I found my old debs(prom) dress from 2004 and I tried it on for the laugh. I also had a picture of me taken on that night and the dress was tight on me. I don't know what size the dress is because I got it custom made for me but I am pretty sure it is a size 20(UK). So needless to say when I tried it on it was literally hanging off me. It wouldn't stay up on me and the girls were in danger of being on full show!! haha But it really made me realize how well Ive been doing in all this. It's taking me along time but I am getting there. It's the only item of clothing I have left from my heaviest days in school and I was shocked at how big I actually was. When I have 'fat days' now, I really need to put things in perspective! I was huge before!
    So I think that little wake up call has given me a new kick start. Im going for a run in the morning. The first in about 4 weeks. Nervous but really looking forward to that good feeling you get afterwards. I think I really need that 'healthy' feeling right now. Been treating myself like crap since Killian went away. I really need to get on mission 'Beach Body' for January! Im wasting valuable time here!
    So here's to me getting some MUCH needed exercise in this week and tracking my food again. Ive really let myself go! WAHHHH!

Thanks for being my only inspiration to get back on MFP and stay on track, ladies. Honestly, if I didn't have ye I would be wallowing in my own self pity and no one would know or even care. Thank you for keeping me in the game!! xxx
  • @Loraine you are really doing fabulously .I saw the pics from the graduation (on facebook) and you are simply Gorgeous . Good for you!! Keep kicking butt. We all love you xoxo
  • Total cals last week 1935. Very excited to have my HRM now, hopefully getting a more accurate reading on calories burned! It is surprising the difference between what I was recording before and what I'm actually burning. Sometimes it's less and sometimes it's more (:

Goals for the week:
    Heart rate zone training 4x
    12cups water daily
    Meet or below cal goal
    Cut back sugar intake
    Break up day with physical activity (stairs, housework, taking a walk etc)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Have a great week :)
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Good Morning Everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend. I had the best one ever!!

It all started with our daughter's ballgame Fri night. They lost but it put things in perspective for them. The we rushed off to our first night of darts. I didn't really want to go because I was going to have to face my travel buddies whom I haven't seen all summer. They called me 2 weeks ago with what seemed like a good deal to Jamaica for our girls trip this year. I had 2 days to decide. It had to be booked and paid in full by Oct 31st. This was a deal breaker for me as I have all my $$ tied up for my upcoming trip to Vegas in Oct. I was devastated and heartbroken. I thought they booked as I didn't hear any more about it. Low and behold, we get to darts and they tell me that they didn't book. I thought they were bull****tin me but they were serious. I was on cloud 9. Still am.

So the off to the ballfield early Sat for more ball. The girls played 2 games and won both to continue on to the finals on Sun. Very proud to say that I took my own lunch and snacks so I wouldn't have to eat ballfield junk. Did the same on Sun.

On Sun they played the best 2 teams in the league. They beat the 1st team to eliminate them but had to play the 2nd team twice to eliminate them. They beat them the 1st game (22-18) and lost the 2nd game (16-13). So they came home with the silver medal. So proud of our Golddiggers. My proudest moment though was when our daughter hit the ball after not even swinging the bat since sometime in July. It was a foul ball but that didn't matter. You should have seen her face. Smilin from ear to ear. Another proud moment was when Logan placed the silver medal around her father's neck. Coaches and helpers get medals too which is nice. It made me teary eyed.

So all in all a great weekend. Still flyin high about the silver medal and the Jamaica thing.

BTW I haven't posted my miles walked for the past 3 weeks so I'll do it now. 22.33, 28.58 and 28.98 miles walked for a total of 79.89 miles. I've been busy and totally forgot to post them.

Only a few weeks left in this challenge so it is time to kick it up. WE NEED TO GET TO LA!!
  • mamarundrc
    Burn for the week: 820. I have just not been motivated to move. Hopefully, I can't get back into an exercise routine this week.