Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 142

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,871 Member
    Options
    @musicsax If you find tinned pumpkin, be sure it is not pumpkin pie filling which already has sugar and other stuff added.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,320 Member
    Options
    @musicsax If you find tinned pumpkin, be sure it is not pumpkin pie filling which already has sugar and other stuff added.

Oh right, thank you for the tip x

• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    kmort009 wrote: »
    Round 142

Height: 5’ 3”
    SW: 163
    CW: 128.2
    GW: 125

GW for this round: 126.5

Round 135 (10): 136.6 to 133.6 (-3.0 lbs)
    Round 136 (11): 133.6 to 133.2 (-0.4 lbs)
    Round 137 (12): 133.2 to 131.8 (-1.4 lbs)
    Round 138 (13): 131.8 to 130.2 (-1.6 lbs)
    Round 139 (14): 130.2 to 128.8 (-1.4 lbs)
    Round 140 (15): 128.8 to 127.4 (-1.4 lbs)
    Round 141 (16): 127.4 to 128.2 (+0.8 lbs)

Goals for this round:
    - No excuses - ONE maintenance day (having our pod-family over tomorrow for a mini-party for my son). I will keep a calorie deficit all other days this round.
    - Addendum to the first goal: improve my calorie tracking and weighing. No more fudging and estimating or leaving anything off.
    - Add an evening snack to my meal plan to prevent late-night binges.

2/21 - 127.2 - Where was this number yesterday when I ended the last round? 😂. Glad to get back on track - hopefully I can keep going down from here. Today is my only allowed “maintenance” day this round - we are having the other family in our pod over for a backyard bbq as a little birthday party. I’m going to try and stay in a calorie deficit for the day, but I’m ok with going up to maintenance. Yesterday’s calories were 1764 (my goal is 1700) - I’m going to start recording my calories for the prior day here to help keep me accountable.

2/22 - 127.0 - 2,111 total calories yesterday. High, but my Apple Watch had me at 2,213 for the day so I did manage to stay at maintenance. I tried to be as honest as I could with recording what I ate, though I didn’t weigh my food during the party. Now I’ve had my one day off - 500+ calorie deficit is my aim for every day the rest of the round.

2/23 - 127.2 - 1,789 calories yesterday - a little higher than I wanted, but I also took the kids to the park (a 1.5 mile round trip) and we played a lot of chase and were kicking the soccer ball around so my active calories were a little higher than usual too. Unrelated to weight loss - I got my daughter registered for kindergarten and my son signed up for a preschool program yesterday! I am just hoping so so hard that our area will be in a place where it is safe for them to go to school in-person this fall. It will help both of them so much (and I’ve got to admit that even just 2 hours twice a week completely kid-free sounds WONDERFUL to me!)

2/24 - 126.4 - 1704 calories - Ok, now I’m finally feeling back on track. Going by past drops, I’ll probably go back up a bit the next day or two, but hopefully I can keep the overall downward trend. I’m trying to decide now whether I want to make 120 my new goal weight after 125, or if I want to switch to eating at maintenance and increasing my strength training to focus more on building/toning.

2/25 - 126.8 - 1697 calories - I’m very happy to see the 126 again! Had a good day yesterday in terms of sticking to my meal plan; it was board game night for me and my husband and I was careful to save calories for a drink and cheese crackers. Didn’t sleep well though - had a lot of trouble falling asleep and then woke early. I’m hoping coffee and breakfast will help since I’m still feeling foggy and both kids are already going 100 mph.

2/26 - 126.8 - 1727 calories - No movement down, but at least it didn’t go back up again. I had to take my son to his 2 year appointment at the pediatrician this morning; he’s perfect and healthy but he did NOT want anything to do with getting weighed and measured there! They finally had me step on the scale, get my weight, and then pick him up and weigh again to find his from the difference. Now, my weight was higher than usual since I’d just eaten and was wearing a jacket, clothes and tennis shoes - but it was still only 130. Just realizing that it would have been around 170 if this had been needed at his last appointment (and I would have been so reluctant to do it) really impacted me. My weight today PLUS my 32 lb 2 year old is LESS than I alone was a year ago! What a difference a year (with 6 solid months of weight loss) can make!

2/27 -
    2/28 -
    3/1 -
    3/2 -

That’s a fantastic win for the day!!