What's your weakness?

What's that one specific food that you would never give up, no matter how beneficial it might be? Or what do you turn to when you need a treat, something beyond the usual fruit and veg?
Mine is cheese. My fridge is 90% cheese, and I think my body might be too. I will burn as many calories as it takes to eat cheese forever. Cheese on salads, on meat, on sandwiches, by the slice. I don't care, I will live and die eating just cheese.
This isn't meant to be a serious thread. Just write a love poem, a sonnet, a requiem for that one food that holds a place in your heart.

Replies

• GigiDeborah
    GigiDeborah Posts: 36 Member
    Pasta. Pasta. Pasta. With only butter if that's what I have. Pasta. o:)
  • gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    Chocolate!
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    barbecue chips. pasta.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    Pancakes
  • lauraclrk44
    lauraclrk44 Posts: 2 Member
    My weakness is ice cream. I have it every night and of course I add it to the daily food diary. I love chocolate too. If my calories are over one day I do not worry about it. I keep my exercise up during the week and have learned the word "OK." Life throws curves at you so you adjust and not sweat the small stuff! I have been at a plateau for a month now and know it is "OK" and will break eventually. I could be putting on muscle so not worries! I just focus and get back on track and move forward instead of focusing on what I did not do!
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    I'm also a cheese person. Coffee is also nonnegotiable.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Things that you can dip into other things (various carbs into cheese, croutons and ranch, stuff with chocolate...etc) and m&ms...I've loved m&ms since I was 2 or 3 and it's been my go-to since
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Where do I start...
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Wine. Coffee. That's all I need
  • pigmetal
    pigmetal Posts: 14 Member
    Fried chicken hands down! The calorie count is not that much higher surprisingly and I mean seriously- a skinnier me without fried chicken would be a shell of my former self🤪
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    CHEESE!!!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited February 2021
    Halvah, cookie dough, peanut butter and vegan cream cheese, the last two I do enjoy in moderation. Halvah is a rare treat, but found a sugar free version I might get that's in single serving wrappers and I get Sweet Lorain's GF and plant based Cookie dough and enjoy that in moderation. Yay!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Chocolate and ice cream and coffee
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Cake, ice cream and pizza
  • Facet14
    Facet14 Posts: 7 Member
    bread. I love sandwiches, could eat them all day every day lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A good burger, hot chips, lollies
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    what do i refuse to give up?

my coffee and creamer. its non-negotiable.

what do I refuse to buy unless I have specifically pre-planned for it and logged it (and only buy the portion I'm 'allowed')?

Peanut butter cups