• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    u8b8ajoahk2s.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I shouldn't let it bother me but it does so

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

Nooo .. :( there'll always be jerks but don't let them win.. theres plenty of love for you here 🥰❤💖

Put them on ignore helps 😃

I just needed to step back and take a few breaths. I need to stop letting things hurt me. I care too much for things that I shouldn't care about. No matter what I do some people just have 1 vision of me and they don't see anything else. I don't think I'll be in here too much anymore but I'm not leaving 😘

Don’t let them win hunni 🤗

It's not about winning. It's about wanting peace after all this time. I've worked too hard on myself to let myself go back to that level. I'm just choosing to not post much anymore so they'll have nothing to make me feel like *kitten* about.

Do what you need to do but just try to ignore the little nob rots, they must lead such a sad existence to be such cowards stalking women’s posts picking at them 🤯

I'm not even going to go there and call them cowards. It's hatred based on assumptions so it's irrelevant. I don't hold grudges on people. 💗

Eta: I'm sure they'll be disagreeing on this or pressing that insightful but it's fine, I'm not putting anymore energy towards it.

Have a great day you all 💗

Ok first off, I really like the term nob rots. :)

And if you need the peace from stepping back away from them, then do what you need to. But please don't be gone long. You'd be missed and I'd be sad. You don't want to make me sad now, do you? If I give you puppy dog eyes, will it work?

s85wds7r8fbk.png

Or this one?

di2v6mzebutt.png

How can I say no to that 🤗 I'm not leaving, just going to stick with music and movie threads 😘

Maybe I changed my mind 😆 not going to let bitter girls get to me, especially since they don't even know me.

This is great news 🤗😙
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

Nooo .. :( there'll always be jerks but don't let them win.. theres plenty of love for you here 🥰❤💖

I just needed to step back and take a few breaths. I need to stop letting things hurt me. I care too much for things that I shouldn't care about. No matter what I do some people just have 1 vision of me and they don't see anything else. I don't think I'll be in here too much anymore but I'm not leaving 😘

It's not about winning. It's about wanting peace after all this time. I've worked too hard on myself to let myself go back to that level. I'm just choosing to not post much anymore so they'll have nothing to make me feel like *kitten* about.

Do what you need to do but just try to ignore the little nob rots, they must lead such a sad existence to be such cowards stalking women’s posts picking at them 🤯

I'm not even going to go there and call them cowards. It's hatred based on assumptions so it's irrelevant. I don't hold grudges on people. 💗

Eta: I'm sure they'll be disagreeing on this or pressing that insightful but it's fine, I'm not putting anymore energy towards it.

And if you need the peace from stepping back away from them, then do what you need to. But please don't be gone long. You'd be missed and I'd be sad. You don't want to make me sad now, do you? If I give you puppy dog eyes, will it work?

s85wds7r8fbk.png

Or this one?

di2v6mzebutt.png

How can I say no to that 🤗 I'm not leaving, just going to stick with music and movie threads 😘

Maybe I changed my mind 😆 not going to let bitter girls get to me, especially since they don't even know me.

This is great news 🤗😙

Sometimes I just need to take a step back to realize how ridiculous I'm acting 😆😆
  • slimgirljo15

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

s85wds7r8fbk.png

Or this one?

di2v6mzebutt.png

This is great news 🤗😙

Sometimes I just need to take a step back to realize how ridiculous I'm acting 😆😆

Nah.. its not ridiculous at all, sometimes the feels are overwhelmed. I understand that. Im so glad that stepping back for a moment allowed the mind to clear and you to return 🤗🥰
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Bondo and buff
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    That marketplace add tho..
  • lx1x
    🤐🤣
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    lx1x wrote: »
    🤐🤣

6qayvrq5t8wb.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    lx1x wrote: »
    Bondo and buff

Thats too vague.. all I'm getting is maybe bondage and naked 😲😆
  • slimgirljo15
    Ohhh now I get it :D
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Uh oh
  • slimgirljo15
    zdhw9dhaiq7r.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    edited March 2021

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

s85wds7r8fbk.png

Or this one?

di2v6mzebutt.png

This is great news 🤗😙

Nah.. its not ridiculous at all, sometimes the feels are overwhelmed. I understand that. Im so glad that stepping back for a moment allowed the mind to clear and you to return 🤗🥰

❤ I finally put that ignore button to good use
  • slimgirljo15
    Loud and clear..
  • lx1x
    🤔
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    😆

uikjmbozikdt.gif
  • slimgirljo15