13»

Replies

• dirtycory
    dirtycory Posts: 32 Member
    Peanut butter.... i love Peanut butter, spoon fulls of it.....yum.....dang
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    TNoire wrote: »

You just have to make sure if you are not doing fries you tell the waiter/waitress when they come get your drinks, seems they just auto bring fries now for you to munch on while waiting to place your food order and while your waiting for your food, they will keep usually bringing those out till you get your food then you have to ask for more if you want more.

Where's that? Here in the NW suburbs of Chicago, they act like they pay for those fries out of their tips, or something. We don't really like the burgers, but unlimited fries is a thing we'll go for. The last few times we've gone, I've had the chili. It's ok - we're still there for the fries! With malt vinegar!!!
  • tariqari
    tariqari Posts: 38 Member
    I eat Lenny and Larry’s Protein cookies as a staple of my nutrition. Cookies are also my weakness. So it’s like being Superman and being dependent on Kryptonite consumption.

Seriously, it’s the bite size crunchy Lenny Larry’s that get me :P They aren’t satiating like the full cookies are and I can easily find myself consuming more than 1 bag and up to 7. This racks up to 1100+ calories :S Not healthy.
  • tariqari
    tariqari Posts: 38 Member
    dirtycory wrote: »
    Peanut butter.... i love Peanut butter, spoon fulls of it.....yum.....dang

I love PB too and can eat it straight out the jar :S As a vegan I started out with that and eventually ditched it to shave off the fat grams.
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    COOKIES! I'm a literal cookie monster. Snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, shortbread... Ugh sooo good! I'll eat them all.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    7rainbow wrote: »
    COOKIES! I'm a literal cookie monster. Snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, shortbread... Ugh sooo good! I'll eat them all.

ooo shortbread sounds really good with milk rn
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

me too...it's been far far too long!
  • shetland
    shetland Posts: 55 Member
    Food. Sad but true.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

me too...it's been far far too long!

That reminds me of the tin of walkers shortbread I have in the pantry from christmas I never opened yet...
  • pancakerunner
    1cdr7w7e3ufs.png
    these
  • Catherine_and_Hobbes
    Catherine_and_Hobbes Posts: 81 Member
    This is tough.... ICE CREAM. Year round. Even while standing in -40 degree weather.
  • pancakerunner
    This is tough.... ICE CREAM. Year round. Even while standing in -40 degree weather.

okay for me it is ice cream sandwiches. lol something about the soft cookie