Beards & Mustaches

Options

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    My husband CAN'T grow one, and looks ridiculous with one (think creepy molester), so I MAKE him shave on the rare occassions he decides he should give it a try again! *shudder*

I like a short, well-trimmed goatee, especially on a bald man. That bit of hair feels so good... you know where. :wink:
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite beards... I would LOVE to see a man rocking these bad boys:

chevalier1.jpg

beard+and+moustache+5.jpg

or my personal favorite: slide_1599_22159_large.jpg
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think just a mustache is really not my thing. My father had one when I was a child. It was very Tom Selleck. But meh.

My husband has a goatee. I love it on him. It suits him. But beards are nice, too. Unless you're like my brothers, who did not inherit my father's hairyness, and can't quite grow a beard b/c they're missing spots. Then you just need to be clean shaven.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    <
    LOVE my bf's beard!!!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I just have to much hair. My father has the tom Sellek.
    I'm clean shaven and can not stand all the chest hair, leg hair, and everything else.
    I used to swim, so clean shaven was pretty much a necessity. I do have side burns that creep down, in not careful, I can rock some mutton chops easily.

muttonchop_warm-3.jpeg
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    NO THANKS ! a slight mustache is ok and the gotee but not a full wirey beard..ITs a hygiene issue !
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm a seasonal beard guy. Late Fall through late Spring I usually will sport a beard or goatee. Once it gets hot down here in AL, I tend to go with the clean shaven look. I keep the beard cut short--more close-to-the-face that scraggly. I've gotten a hint or two that someone special is into the goatee look--so I'm working on it.
  • waylonthornton
    waylonthornton Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wthh1.jpg

This is my beard as of Saturday night! It's actually longer than it looks, it was kind of a mess here, haha.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I change mine up all the time but the mustache rides will always be free!!
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This topic made me go dig up an old pic of me with a 'stache . . . I kinda like it, now that I see it on me again. Perhaps I'll grow it back . . .
  • skinnywithin
    Options
    I change mine up all the time but the mustache rides will always be free!!

YES free is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    donations are always accepted
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I love them as long they are well groomed. My husband of 13 years has only shaved his beard off twice and each time.. the kids didn't know him and I hated it.. he looked like a stranger. it was very upsetting.. he grew it back.:wink:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm rocking the 5 o'clock shadow look. Ruggedly handsome, with a bit of scruff, but long enough that it's not prickly.

I can't grow a full beard/mustache, they look like crap on me.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    love it!

love goatees the most, but beards are great too!. most men can't pull off just a mustache though.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm not really into long/thick beards. I prefer scruff or a clean shave.
  • skinnywithin
    Options
    donations are always accepted

I will leave a deposit !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
  • tinovr
    tinovr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I look about 15 yrs older with a beard, as it comes in mostly grey... I had a goatee in my early 30s. It was ok until it started going grey... I'm now 43 and would easily look well into my 50s with one... no thanks.
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm into the longer the better.
    I really want my boyfriend to just grow it out and compete in a freestyle beard. i would love to just run my fingers through his long red beard and tug on it. oh boy. i'm getting myself all excited over hurr.
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    wthh1.jpg

This is my beard as of Saturday night! It's actually longer than it looks, it was kind of a mess here, haha.

keep it growing!