Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options
1453454456458459550

Replies

  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    8tj0ybepw5bh.png

    🤤 this looks perfect

    right? I am mesmerized

    Absolutely perfect eggs, I don't like the snotty ones 😁

    this is how i like mine too!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I don't know why I've been craving fast food lately. I am really craving a fast food mcdonalds breakfast. Not even craving a nice homemade delicious breakfast, just the lower quality mcdonalds one! LOL


    <snip>


    To me, fast food breakfasts are not appetizing at all.

    I'd rather have a pile of french fries topped with onion rings.

    9u9kcoauvs83.png


    That is why it is so strange that I am craving it and it looks so good. Especially since I haven't had it in over 10 years lol. Usually I crave homeemade ones, but there is something about the fast food mcdonalds smell and taste I am craving lol.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,674 Member
    Options
    8tj0ybepw5bh.png

    That looks SO much better than fast food breakfast, no matter what time of day. In fact, now I want breakfast....
  • qhob_89
    qhob_89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I don't know why I've been craving fast food lately. I am really craving a fast food mcdonalds breakfast. Not even craving a nice homemade delicious breakfast, just the lower quality mcdonalds one! LOL


    <snip>


    To me, fast food breakfasts are not appetizing at all.

    I'd rather have a pile of french fries topped with onion rings.

    9u9kcoauvs83.png


    That is why it is so strange that I am craving it and it looks so good. Especially since I haven't had it in over 10 years lol. Usually I crave homeemade ones, but there is something about the fast food mcdonalds smell and taste I am craving lol.

    I really think this is something to do with nostalgia! Memories related to the senses... McDonalds breakfast like the pictured were a “treat” we got as kids when we went grocery shopping with my mom on the weekend. So many memories come back to me seeing them! There is some childhood comfort that is sparked by the cheap thing! Lol similar to when I smell old spice and am instantly transported to being 8 and walking into my grandpa’s bathroom! 😂 strange comparison, but just speaking to nostalgia/memories related to senses.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,674 Member
    Options
    Hey! Whaddaya know? My disagree fairy is still here. Hi there whoever you are. I hope you're having a fantastic day.
  • qhob_89
    qhob_89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Hey! Whaddaya know? My disagree fairy is still here. Hi there whoever you are. I hope you're having a fantastic day.

    Kill ‘em with kindness! 😂😂😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Hey! Whaddaya know? My disagree fairy is still here. Hi there whoever you are. I hope you're having a fantastic day.

    Haha then you are important. :) I have a few disagree fairies as well as a couple flag fairies. I don't mind standing out from the crowd. <3 Whatever floats their boat.
  • cyfehr76
    cyfehr76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Cadhew cauliflower curry , creamy cashew cauliflower amd veggie burger
    0tuut8nib2gg.jpg
    4zyaqzct7mzi.jpg
    s43xw9rd6xov.png

    Any chance I can get the recipes of all 3 dishes?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    j80za7b3apyj.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Hey! Whaddaya know? My disagree fairy is still here. Hi there whoever you are. I hope you're having a fantastic day.

    hey, I don't think "disagree" is necessarily negative!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    cyfehr76 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Cadhew cauliflower curry , creamy cashew cauliflower amd veggie burger
    0tuut8nib2gg.jpg
    4zyaqzct7mzi.jpg
    s43xw9rd6xov.png

    Any chance I can get the recipes of all 3 dishes?

    No doubt! These look absolutely yummy...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    lkrevve5qrjy.png
    almond flour banana bread
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    8r9o7f27kv2s.png
    Tahini date nut bread...
    that banana bread looks pretty good too....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    j80za7b3apyj.png

    I hugged this 🤤
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    j80za7b3apyj.png

    I hugged this 🤤

    70ft4nqhgbqz.png
    more where that came from!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    j80za7b3apyj.png

    I hugged this 🤤

    70ft4nqhgbqz.png
    more where that came from!

    Yum
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,674 Member
    Options
    Tuesday.

    9wlbidk0431r.png
    4gyp9m0bk6fg.png
    21198s911p2q.png
    08x8fko1xj2d.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    cyfehr76 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Cadhew cauliflower curry , creamy cashew cauliflower amd veggie burger
    0tuut8nib2gg.jpg
    4zyaqzct7mzi.jpg
    s43xw9rd6xov.png

    Any chance I can get the recipes of all 3 dishes?

    No doubt! These look absolutely yummy...

    lol I did a search a few days ago, I can try
  • Chanda_7
    Chanda_7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Margarita, tortilla chips, and salsa! (Two margaritas to be exact)!!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    st4z505dg9nx.jpg
    afce6hvy3cze.jpg