Options

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I never get pms or cravings (or cramps). :tongue:
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    ugh yes this week has been hell on me!!! thank gah tmw its back to regular i havent even been counting this week because its been so bad :grumble: looks like its back to square one
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    #1 I am always amazed by women who have no PMS!!!! SO jealous. I have a nickname for the jump on my back without warning munchies: T-REX! OOOOOOOOOO, it will just hit me then I look at calendar and I am like Dang it!!!!!! I try to do like the others buy good substitues so I don't ruin everything. Limit salt. Exercise does help reduce the severity of the cravings. Fluids.
    You are not alone my sister!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    The TOM got me :(

zombie_bunny.jpg
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

zombie_bunny.jpg

YEAH!!!!!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I must have pms all the time because I always have the munchies!
    Do you get *****y too, T? Lol TD totally beat you!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

zombie_bunny.jpg
    I take it back! You're a trolling gawd!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

zombie_bunny.jpg

It's ok S you know he can't follow directions or read.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Jebus!

We get it, you bleed for a few days every month and don't die.

Enough ENOUGH I say!

Jebus!

:):):):):)

And the Reason why women get the periods and deal with the childbearing is because God already knew what big babies guys would be. I cramp so bad I have to take hydrocodone! And I wanna eat cake and fries the whole time!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

zombie_bunny.jpg

It's ok S you know he can't follow directions or read.

I R DA STOOPID :(
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Not since my uterus fell out while I was running.

:noway:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options

zombie_bunny.jpg

You sh!thead. You probably just ruined every bloody halloween costume for me. For ever. :sad:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Oh c'mon...one of my favorite haunts has a character that looks a lot like this, except she's a she...so TOM really does fit :wink:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Do any of you ladies get the pms munchies? I hate them because I just at about 300 calories extra after killing myself at the gym. I am totally craving chocolates and sweets. Please tell me this will go away. I don't want to be killing myself and then eating my calories back just makes this journey more fustrating. Especially since I havent lost any weight in over 5 weeks!!!!!!:explode:
    I am tired, sore, fustrated, and to top things off I am hungry.

i never had this issue till after i had my first child lol now i have it and its so hard to fight off
  • DawnA7230
    DawnA7230 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Most cravings are caused by a deficiency in something. Check out this link for a list of what your craving means you are missing, and a healthy alternative. http://www.naturopathyworks.com/pages/cravings.php (Sorry, I don't know how to make it appear as a link, you will need to copy and paste).

I've noticed since I'm working out a lot, eating well, and taking vitamins I don't get cravings anymore.
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    Not since my uterus fell out while I was running.

so uhhh....from where EXACTLY did your uterus fall out? the process sounds painful. but seein as how you only have two places where somethin could possibly "fall" out your body i'm a bit curious. more importantly, did you stop running and freak out as soon as it happened or did you keep it gangsta and finish? :wink:
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    Jebus!

We get it, you bleed for a few days every month and don't die.

Enough ENOUGH I say!

Jebus!

:):):):):)

And the Reason why women get the periods and deal with the childbearing is because God already knew what big babies guys would be. I cramp so bad I have to take hydrocodone! And I wanna eat cake and fries the whole time!

or he knew it was alot more socialy accepted for chicks to be extra whiny for at least a week every month?
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

zombie_bunny.jpg

You sh!thead. You probably just ruined every bloody halloween costume for me. For ever. :sad:
    Who killed the rabbit? Thats a great way to get rid of TOM LOL
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Yep - I always know the day before because I can't shove enough food in my mouth. Bowls and bowls of cereal. Then I want something sweet. Then something salty. I know better and you'd think with having my period for 32 years I'd have found some "cure" for it!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Hmmm yep...the week before I practically eat the house itself. Then the week of I'm fine.

It's a real pain in the *kitten* but honestly, I let myself cheat a bit more so nobody loses an eye. I'm a lot more aware of what I eat but if I want icecream, I get 1 scoop versus the regular 2 scoops. If I want chips, I buy a snack size bag instead of a full size regular bag. The craving usually goes away once I have the little bit (knock on wood) so buying small limited quantities of things seems to work for me.