Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I don't even want to put this number (even though I know the reasons for it).

At least next week will be a big drop I guess. Damn sodium... And period.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    140.5 this morning.

At least I lost all of the weight I gained last holiday weekend, but I was 139.5 Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so the fact that I was up a pound Sunday and Monday is annoying!

Have a great week everyone!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Today was the first normal week of school, thank God. I've been having a hard time with everything lately. I went to the gym and ran then lifted weights. Now I'm home and trying to stay focused on work. It ain't lookin' too good right now. Oh well. I've already been better with my water. Now I just have to get the food in check - gulp. The scale and I are not friends right now, I may decide to visit it Wednesday to see how much damage this last month has really done.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Still at 164.8.

I'm not pleased, but I guess it could be worse. :indifferent:
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    would be all good if i join this? it seems like such an amazing group!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    1. Can I participate in this?
    2. If so, how do I let you know my weigh-in?
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    176.2 for this morning, so I'm back to about where I was on Wednesday. Lol.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I think it's an open group? Just post your monday weigh in's in the weekly topics!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    WoOoOo-hoOoOo!! The scale moved, the scale moved and in the RIGHT direction too!!! :laugh: It's been, at least, six years since I weighed this amount - maybe even more!! This morning I weighed in at 179 lbs even!! I'm actually in the 170s... :love:

It's kinda been a crazy week weight-wise and true to my prediction, I gained 1.6 lbs when I started strength training. Fortunately, that water weight has slowly subsided over the course of the week with me still being up 0.2 as of yesterday. Needless to say, it was a NICE surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning and my weight was down 1.8 lbs!! Hopefully this is the end of the standstill and my weight continues to descend from here.

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK PIN-UPS!! :wink:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Well if it's an open group:

147.5 :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • RachVR6
    Options
    if you're re-starting pin-up girls after this is over, i'm IN :) unless i can join whenever!!

Just send me your current weight and start checking in with us on Mondays. :flowerforyou:

^^^ :flowerforyou:
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Down to 219.6 lbs this week. Have a great week, ladies! :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    160 this morning Rach!! I think the weekends mess me up, I'll probably be 159 again tomorrow but that's ok. 6 1/2 weeks till my due date!!!! Counting down!!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well, motivation be damned, I'm pushing to actually make things work this week. DH and I decided last night we were going to get back into this effective immediately. So, I'm back and hopefully will soon be on my game again. In the meantime, the scale was kind to me and told me 202.6.
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    184.4! Wooo slowly breaking through :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • Helinah26
    Options
    231.6 :)
  • RushinBruisette