Options
    I will be jumping on board!!!!
  • ecbutter
    Options
    I am expecting mine today, I can't wait
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Sidenote: With the warm-up and the cool-down, level 1 was about 40 minutes in length.

I consider myself an intermediate/advanced exerciser and this definitely kicked my butt. I stuck to many of the modified versions. I can't imagine what a buff, bad *kitten* warrior I'll be by the time I can complete level 3!

The other bonus was that my abs and arms got a good workout since there were a fair amount of plank-like moves.

I did it this morning since that was the only free time I will have today.

Good luck everyone else!

Oh no! Having to do the modified stuff gives me a major complex. I hope I do ok in plank since I am dealing with a shoulder tendinitis and have had to modify some of the ripped in 30 moves because of it.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    IF EVERYONE COULD PLEASE RESPOND IN THE MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT(TOPIC- Jillian Michael’s: Killer Buns & Thighs DVD- Let’s Tackle JM’s new DVD Together!!!))))))))))...THIS IS THE SECOND GO AROUND TO CONFIRM EVERYONE THAT IS IN FOR STARTING ON THE 14TH...If you have already started that fine and if you are looking to receive your CD this week thats fine..Just jump right in....Only thing if you receive it over the weekend...we will be going into week 2 and you will be one week behind...but no worries..its is STILL about the support...WE CAN DO THIS>>>>EXTREMMMMMELY EXCITED...
  • hipchick82
    hipchick82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!! I finished 30ds back in March with a lot of inches lost <3 jillian michaels. I ordered and received killer buns and thighs last week from amazon so I am ready to go! When do we post our starting measurements?
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I would like to join!! I finished 30ds back in March with a lot of inches lost <3 jillian michaels. I ordered and received killer buns and thighs last week from amazon so I am ready to go! When do we post our starting measurements?

SO HAPPY YOU ARE JOINING US...we are posting tonight and starting it up tomorrow.... Go to Motivation and Support in the Message board and look for the Topic below...

TOPIC: Jillian Michael’s: Killer Buns & Thighs DVD- Let’s Tackl

WE ARE EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    ANYONE THAT IS STILL INTERESTED IT ISNT TO LATE....WE ARE STARTING UP TOMORROW...AND WE ALL NEED SUPPORT SO COME ON!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate thanks for offering this.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Abs 37
    Hips 44
    Thigh 27

That's what we needed right?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!