JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,064 Member
    @Bex953172 I love that chocolate teapot! What a cool surprise! I've never seen one. I'd have probably eaten the spout by now...

Omg its so funny you say that because once we'd had a hot chocolate out of it, I picked it up, studied it for a moment and then thought "yep, best place to start is the spout.." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Great news for the knee, is that not painful though? Getting the injection?
    The thought of it alone makes me squirm. Lol but atleast it's a step in the right direction for you :)
  • Bex953172
    Maybe I was a little crabby seeing snow fall this morning. But it wasn't sticking to the ground so that's good. Not like our April 13-16 blizzard in 2018. I looked up my after photo just for fun.
    gh06gpv96c9r.jpg

Wow, every time I see it Im astounded. We don't get snow like that over here, at all. (although Scotland might? They get a lot of snow)

We get snow more like the bottom right corner of your pic where you've cleared it ๐Ÿ˜‚ "a dusting" in comparison lmao.

I think when it snowed in Jan we got about maybe 4 inches?
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Wednesday 14 April

Catching up and it looks as if I failed to post this morning. Never mind, it would have been the same as always and Iโ€™m plodding along. I really need to be more focussed in the mornings!

@cschmitz110515 Iโ€™ve never experienced snow like that. Iโ€™ve lived in the south of England and Iโ€™m now on a Scottish island close to the sea.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,189 Member
    edited April 2021
    Maybe I was a little crabby seeing snow fall this morning. But it wasn't sticking to the ground so that's good. Not like our April 13-16 blizzard in 2018. I looked up my after photo just for fun.

Oh no ... not in April!!! I think that year we got snow also in April! I sure hope we do not get anymore snow ... I've been out planting some of my flower seeds and seedlings! They say to plant after last frost date, which for us is April 14th. Suppose to get down to 39 thursday nite though!
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Repeating.... again lol I feel lame!!! But, consistency is a good thing!!

JFT, Apr 14th @ 153.6lbs:
    - Stick to my meal plan for the day & NO unplanned, evening snacking!
    - Go for an extra walk (~15min)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,054 Member

cy3q8iv5moy0.jpg

๐Ÿ”นWord - Balance
    ๐Ÿ”นI am in tune with my dreams
    ๐Ÿ”นI know what is right for me
    ๐Ÿ”นI will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    Life Affirmations

๐Ÿ”นI live in congruence with my authentic self
    ๐Ÿ”นI am mindful
    ๐Ÿ”นI am creative every day
    ๐Ÿ”นI foster positivity
    ๐Ÿ”นI am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    [*] 1 Jan 2021: 147.2
    [*] 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    [*] 15 Jan: 145.2
    [*] 22 Jan: 144.9
    [*] 14 Feb: 144.0
    [*] 11 Apr: 142.2

UGW: 142 < x > 148โœ…
    • 27 Mar: 144.4
    • 8 April: 143.2
    • 11 April: 142.2 ๐Ÿ˜
    • Total weight loss: 84.8 โซ
    Daily Goals:
    Thu: โœ… Fri: โœ… Sat: โœ… Sun: โœ… Mon: โœ… Tue: โœ… Wed: โœ…
    1. Weight 142 < x > 148: โœ… 7/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: โœ… 28.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1 โ€”>22.9 โฌ
    3. Increase Muscle%: โœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.3 โซ
    4. Calories in the green โœ… 7/7
    5. Steps > 7500 โœ… 7/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyโœ… 7/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily โœ… 7/7

๐ŸŒทPositive intentions for Thu 15 April:
    • Meditation
    • Weigh/post weight
    • Outdoor walk
    • Laundry
    • Daily Chores
    • Puzzles: Watch TV:
    • Travel Books: reading 'Slow trains to Venice'
    • Keep up to date with email
    • Daily goals update

Feb/March/April DAILY RED CUP CHALLENGE (8 x 8oz water)
    Feb: 5/5
    Mar: 31/31
    Apr:
    ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
    ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง

NLNS
    (7 March โ€”->) 24/25
    April: LNS: 0 --> Me: 14

THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS: One or two thoughts to remember.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • The scale is only one gauge of progress. Others include Measurements, clothes fit, improvement in general well-being/fitness.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!

It seems sensible to stick with my current goals as they are working well at the minute.

@Bex953172 - Hope Matt gets over the trauma. (((Hugs)))

Terri ๐Ÿฆ„

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,728 Member
    JFT - Tuesday April 13
    1.5L of water - ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I think I did, for sure I got 1 in though
    Log all Food - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Walk for 15 minutes ๐Ÿ˜• I was beat this has been a terrible week so far.

JFT - Wednesday April 14
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Walk for 15 minutes

@Bex953172 - my physiotherapist gave me an exercise to strengthen my hips, but she told me every woman should do 10 a day to help with their pelvic floor muscles. Itโ€™s so easy. Lay on the floor with your bum as close to the wall as possible and your legs on the wall. You just one leg at a time do scissor movements. Down and back.

@bookmeister86 and @littleblackskirt i am in the same cycle. I know if I just eat properly and leave enough calories for the evening Iโ€™ll do better. I also need to move more! Iโ€™m trying to get that built up in the house right now. I donโ€™t want to go for a walk outside and be too far from home when I start feeling it.

I had a Wii and loved it. My favourite game was an ABBA dance exercise one. I sold it when we moved out here because we needed so much money to take this place liveable.

@mytime6630 - I love walking and catching up with friends. I equally enjoy, scenery and thinking and listening to music.

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,728 Member
    @HEGoddard0928 - So sorry for Mattโ€™s loss. My husband was suffering from depression for 12 years, he refused to see anyone or talk to anyone. For the first 5 years I just fought to keep my own head level. I decided I was miserable myself, and was going to go see my doctor when life had other plans. I didnโ€™t get to the doctor for more than a year later. I did start doing some things despite him. Heโ€™s never come out of it completely, but he sure has made it to probably 75% of his former self.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Thursday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Post class plan right away on screen AND on site. AM run.
    2. Pit Crew: Thankful Thursday. DOWNLOAD FOX IN SOCKS AND SET UP FOR SATURDAY.
    3. Classes: Modeling. Phase 4.
    4. Planning: Stretch. Grade WM projects and DSH phase 1.
    5. Lunch: Leftovers. Draft notes for issues script.
    6. Afternoon: Graaaaade! 1 hour Clois. Walk at park?
    7. Evening: S&F 4. Dinner: Leftovers. Breathe. Set 2 of lifts.
    8. Drink more water. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Do the therapy exercises and lifts. Stretch. Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Choose orgs for donations.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    Today: 193.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning โ€“ March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. A lot of the time the "support" that teachers get is just incredibly superficial.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • sviers13
    sviers13 Posts: 109 Member
    Iโ€™m feeling better today (so far). Iโ€™ve lost 1/2 lb and that makes me happy.

JFT
    Log everything โœ…
    Eat only one serving at a time โœ…
    Exercise even if only for ten minutes โœ…

Today was a good day.๐Ÿ™‚
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,189 Member
    edited April 2021
    I had a whole bunch of things I wanted to do today. But as soon as Matt got into work he got word that a friend he'd known for 35 years(since the guy came home from the hospital just a few days old) died of a drug overdose on Sunday. He called me sobbing, broken.

Matt was a drug addict in a previous life but got clean before I met him and has stayed clean ever since. I never worry about him because he hates drugs so much now. He's lost something like 65 people to drug overdoses in the last 12 years.

We live in the worst county in the country for herion overdoses. We've been called the herion capital of the world. A high school in town was called Heroin High 20 years ago when my brother was in high school. It's a really bad epidemic in our county. And in our whole state to be honest.

But Matt came home and bawled in my arms for about a half an hour. And my heart just broke. He's been dealing with some really heavy depression the last like week or so. And he hasn't been sleeping either. We think it might be his post concussion syndrome getting worse.

So tomorrow I'm calling a neurologist to get him looked at. And his tinnitus is getting worse too so I have to call an audiologist too. Le sigh.

That's really all I know how to do. I'm not used to having to take care of someone with depression. It's always been me who has the mental health crisis'. Not Matt. He's always been my rock. The stable one. The one who tells me it'll be okay. Now I have to somehow figure out how to take care of him during his own.

And my mental health hasn't been great the last few days either. My anxiety has been through the roof.

So today is just going to be a veg on the couch and mess around on my laptop. That's really all I think I'm capable of right now.

Thank you for listening to me complain.

I am so sorry. Mental illness is very hard, and I can so understand Matt being depressed. I remember when my husband lost a very good friend from a heart attach when he was just 32. He went through a grieving period himself, followed by deep depression.
    You come on here anytime .. we are all here for you. This thread is not just about setting goals and losing weight... it is about all of our well being. Many of us have known each other for a long time.. and when you hurt, we hurt. Hugs dear friend, to you and to Matt. Please take time to just be together with Matt .. that is what he needs the most, but also, please take good care of yourself as well. No setting goals ... your only goal right now is to take care of yourself, and be there for Matt. My deepest sympathy to you both.
  • sviers13
    I had a good day... then I binged on cereal. Which will make me sick because milk kills my stomach. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    A bit of a roller coaster this week-feeling behind then partially catching up, feeling behind then partially catching up. Still feel way behind on everything, but I know I am doing my best. I think this is the tradeoff for focusing so much on solidifying healthy habits, I have to let other things go a little bit. Hard when you're a perfectionist. On an up note, my HelloFresh meal tonight was stuffed poblanos (I cut the recipe into 3 portions instead of 2 to stay in the green) and it was SUPER TASTY!!

JFT Wednesday:
    80 oz water โœ…
    stay in the green โœ…
    meet all serving recommendations for 5 food groups โœ…
    30 minutes exercise โœ…
    screens off 8:30 โœ…
    track food, exercise, water and post on JFT โœ…

JFT Thursday:
    80 oz water
    stay in the green
    meet all serving recommendations for 5 food groups
    30 minutes exercise
    screens off 8:30
    track food, exercise, water and post on JFT

@bookmeister86 I feel your pain. Logically I know there is more to health than the number on the scale, but itโ€™s hard not to feel insecure when you plateau. For me itโ€™s usually slips with food or not trusting the process and staying consistent. Hang in there!
    @pridesabtch Look at all those smileys! Nice!
    @cschmitz110515 Thatโ€™s some good perspective! It could always be worse!
    @Hegoddard0928 I am so sorry to hear what you and Matt are going through, that is just heartbreaking. The hard part is there isnโ€™t anything you can do to take his pain away. Just let him know youโ€™re there and ask if you an do anything to support him. You and your family are in my thoughts.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Thanks everyone for the kind words of support, it is good to know to be reminded that I'm not the only one that finds this process difficult! It is so much about trusting that the process will have an impact and not giving up isn't it.

Managed an ok day food wise yesterday and also had a nice booze free day. I think I am making progress in cutting down on alcohol, I've had two free days so far this week and I'm finding it easier to find ways to get into evening mode and have a bit of enjoyment without it. Of course, I am eating chocolate instead... But I figure that a partial shift in behaviour is still good. Perhaps it's like when they try to wean addicts off drugs by switching them to a softer/less addictive drug for a while before going cold turkey.... (I have no idea if that method actually works to beat addiction but I'm going to use that analogy anyway).

I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood again, I think it's a combination of feeling guilty about not going for a run again and work stress/annoyance. I should really stop beating myself up for failing to exercise, it's not like the inner drill sergeant's criticism actually helps. I often feel rather down and grumpy in the mornings - it tends to lift when I get into my day. I've been thinking lately that I should try to not allow myself to lie in bed in the morning but to get up and shower straightaway - I can sit and relax with a coffee afterwards. But problem is I've fallen into a pattern of kidding myself that I'm 'just' going to have one coffee in bed and then exercise... So I can't jump in the shower.... But then it turns into an extended bed period...

Anyway, yesterday's goals:
    - Log everything I eat :)
    - Be in the green :|Pretty close, 100 over
    - Drink 4 bottles of water :)
    - Sort out tax this evening :/No but I set up my new phone instead. I have a working camera now!
    - Make healthy lunches :/No as the boyfriend hadn't got stuff out to defreeze - communication fail. However we can make something quickly at lunchtime, that is the nice thing about WFH

Today's goals:

- Log everything I eat
    - Be in the green
    - 4 bottles water
    - Sort out sodding tax
    - Do food shop
  • Bex953172
    But Matt came home and bawled in my arms for about a half an hour. And my heart just broke. He's been dealing with some really heavy depression the last like week or so. And he hasn't been sleeping either. We think it might be his post concussion syndrome getting worse.

So tomorrow I'm calling a neurologist to get him looked at. And his tinnitus is getting worse too so I have to call an audiologist too. Le sigh.

That's really all I know how to do. I'm not used to having to take care of someone with depression. It's always been me who has the mental health crisis'. Not Matt. He's always been my rock. The stable one. The one who tells me it'll be okay. Now I have to somehow figure out how to take care of him during his own.

And my mental health hasn't been great the last few days either. My anxiety has been through the roof.

So today is just going to be a veg on the couch and mess around on my laptop. That's really all I think I'm capable of right now.

Thank you for listening to me complain.

Im so sorry for Matts loss, that must be really hard for him to lose a friend that way seeing as he's managed to come through the other side of addiction himself.

I can understand it must be a bit daunting for you now aswell as now you have to look after him a bit when it's normally the other way round. But just be there, ask him if he wants to talk, give him a chance to share how he feels and you can be the one to tell him it's all going to be okay.
    Whatever he does for you during your crisis', do for him.

But if you're having an off day, take your time to look after yourself. Me and Ash have been in a constant struggle with both our mental side of things and some days we have to take a step back and sort ourselves out.
    It's best you tell Matt that too, that you will help all you can but if you're having an off day yourself then you might need a bit of help yourself.
    You both need to help each other right now, be each others rock.

But youve done the right thing so far, getting his physical health checked first.
    Youre going to be fine, and Matt will be too, just lean on each other.

I got to a point where I couldn't really help Ash that much anymore for feeling too low myself. The last couple of weeks he's been getting himself into a position where he can actually help me in return. But if hes really having a bad day, I put my stuff aside and help him.

Big hugs xx
  • Bex953172
    Repeating.... again lol I feel lame!!! But, consistency is a good thing!!

JFT, Apr 14th @ 153.6lbs:
    - Stick to my meal plan for the day & NO unplanned, evening snacking!
    - Go for an extra walk (~15min)

Nooo don't feel lame.
    Alot of peoples goals are the same lol, it's all about forming habits so you're right you need consistent goals
    And I know it seems weird posting the same thing every day but it doesn't mean you achieve them everyday, and that's what you're watching for :)
  • Bex953172
    edited April 2021
    Perhaps it's like when they try to wean addicts off drugs by switching them to a softer/less addictive drug for a while before going cold turkey.... (I have no idea if that method actually works to beat addiction but I'm going to use that analogy anyway).

I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood again, I think it's a combination of feeling guilty about not going for a run again and work stress/annoyance. I should really stop beating myself up for failing to exercise, it's not like the inner drill sergeant's criticism actually helps. I often feel rather down and grumpy in the mornings - it tends to lift when I get into my day. I've been thinking lately that I should try to not allow myself to lie in bed in the morning but to get up and shower straightaway - I can sit and relax with a coffee afterwards. But problem is I've fallen into a pattern of kidding myself that I'm 'just' going to have one coffee in bed and then exercise... So I can't jump in the shower.... But then it turns into an extended bed period...

Im not sure if they treat addiction that way either but I know when I take antidepressants and I'm coming off them they wean you off slowly.

As for the morning coffee in bed, I know Alot of people think it's a load of rubbish but Mel Robins 5 second rule is great sometimes at getting you to do the thing you don't wanna do.
    You could YouTube 5 second rule but she also does a TEDTalk here.. https://youtu.be/Lp7E973zozc

It's not for everyone but could get you started. You CAN get up and have a shower first thing but you've already talked yourself out of it a few minutes after waking up lol

Im a procrastinator, I'm meant to be cleaning right now, I told myself a 5 min sit down after getting home from school and it's been nearly 40 mins haha
    But sometimes I have to use the 5 second rule to get myself up and moving, or I'll just find something else to do, other than the thing I'm MEANT to be doing.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 945 Member

JFT Wednesday 14th April

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green really not
    Walk? Have to stay in until delivery arrives just didn't have time
    Back exercises only the easy ones again
    Gardening some pruning, not enough to claim some calories
    Gratitude grateful for a sunny day with little wind (not keen on wind)

Yesterday didn't work out as planned. My mum was very ill after her Covid jab, still ill today so needing all meals made instead of only some. I hope the side effects go soon, she feels awful.
    Also, my son had a work crisis which could have long term consequences for him (and to a lesser extent for me), so had several worried hours before he got home. Not resolved yet but outcome could be worse so I can relax now. I love being close to my children, but I have to say that them telling me immediately anything goes wrong means I have more worry than needed lol.
    I was too nervous for him to eat my evening meal, but funnily enough I managed to eat quite a few nervous crisps! I did log it all, and finished at approx 1600 cals, so just under maintenance cals. Could have been much worse.

JFT Thursday 15th April

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Walk
    Back exercises
    Gardening
    Mum's food shopping
    Mum's banking
    Gratitude

Word for 2021 Strength

Lose 21lbs in 2021

• sviers13
    Iโ€™ve gained weight again and Iโ€™m upset, of course. I have IBS and started taking probiotics about a week ago. I started reading more about them this morning and found out that they can cause constipation, bloating, excess thirst and therefore water retention.

Iโ€™m going to assume that is what has caused a sudden spike in my weight.

Donโ€™t you just love it when the cure makes it worse???

JFT

Log everything
    Exercise even if only for ten minutes
    Start with just one serving. You can always get more.
    Be kind to my body, itโ€™s doing itโ€™s best.