Who doesn’t want ANOTHER wholesome meme thread?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    k94hdbk913k8.jpg

What? Noooooo... that's what freezers are for. I probably have a grocery's worth of bananas in there right now. :lol:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    k94hdbk913k8.jpg

What? Noooooo... that's what freezers are for. I probably have a grocery's worth of bananas in there right now. :lol:

Oh god, I remember when the pandemic first hit and I walked into my grocery store to find no bananas. At all. The banana table was so....deserted. WAS IT YOU?????

:)
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    k94hdbk913k8.jpg

Oh god, I remember when the pandemic first hit and I walked into my grocery store to find no bananas. At all. The banana table was so....deserted. WAS IT YOU?????

:)

It is a possibility. :tongue:
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    k94hdbk913k8.jpg

Same 😅😂
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    qesd1879ued5.jpg

I feel attacked.

Especially so when I was with my dad and we were listening to the "oldies" station.. only to realize that "oldies" is now 80s and early 90s music. Excuse me, what??
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I feel attacked.

Especially so when I was with my dad and we were listening to the "oldies" station.. only to realize that "oldies" is now 80s and early 90s music. Excuse me, what??

I knew I was officially old when we were listening to an all-80's satellite radio station one day, and my then-5-year-old daughter informed me that it was "old people music". I was going to argue with her, but then I realized that Guns 'n Roses are just as old to her as, say, Buddy Holly is to me.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    I feel attacked.

I knew I was officially old when we were listening to an all-80's satellite radio station one day, and my then-5-year-old daughter informed me that it was "old people music". I was going to argue with her, but then I realized that Guns 'n Roses are just as old to her as, say, Buddy Holly is to me.

Wild how time flies, right? :lol:
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    engmqbkbch31.jpg
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    pgbcd04hzugo.png

The response of a true Metalhead. :) I love it.
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    ge81fpbqtx64.jpeg

That is awesome! 🤣
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @beagletracks
    Wish I'd've thought of that years ago; I've had dogs most of the years I had an in-home daycare and they were considered play things almost as much as the toys. :)