Belgium Waffles vs Waffle House

Options

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Hotelsma wrote: »
    If it’s one thing we need in the U.K. is a bloody Waffle House. Seen and heard so much about it and never been. First stop when I hit the US

Don't do that 😂

Ha, yeah.... I was thinking the exact same thing.

Everybody knows that the first stop on any visit to the states is Olive Garden.

Well if you want authentic Italian food, the OG is your place!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    If it’s one thing we need in the U.K. is a bloody Waffle House. Seen and heard so much about it and never been. First stop when I hit the US

Don't do that 😂

I'd just hate for that little box of a place to be the sum of the whole trip

Hey now, the key is finding a *good* Waffle House. They aren't all seedy little hot beds of crime and crazy at 2AM. :joy:
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Don't do that 😂

Hey now, the key is finding a *good* Waffle House. They aren't all seedy little hot beds of crime and crazy at 2AM. :joy:

What Boujee waffle house are you going to? At best you’re at one in a small town where the waitress calls you ‘hun’ and everyone stares at you as you walk in.
  • marygracemeneses
    marygracemeneses Posts: 15 Member
    Options

What’s happening? Lol
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it, I almost never see anyone actually order waffles at Waffle house.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

Don't do that 😂

WaffleGate
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Don't do that 😂

What Boujee waffle house are you going to? At best you’re at one in a small town where the waitress calls you ‘hun’ and everyone stares at you as you walk in.

It's the South... some of the cities take pride in their Waffle Houses. Most of ours are surprisingly clean.. which is a shock after remembering the horrors of the one I visited in north KC.

I don't even need to be under the influence to visit the ones here, which is saying something. :joy:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Thoin wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, I almost never see anyone actually order waffles at Waffle house.

I must be that mythical beast freak then. :joy:
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thoin wrote: »

I must be that mythical beast freak then. :joy:

I'm not sure I've ever been to one in the daytime.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options
    Waffle House vs Huddle House
  • beckygreenman78
    beckygreenman78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The ambiance of a Waffle House at midnight is definitely a sight to behold.

The pecan waffles also are pretty dang good.

Please! Watch your language! I agree but please please JUST BE MORE KIND WITH YOUR WORDS! Wash that mouth darling!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options
    4uljucus64le.gif
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options

Don't do that 😂

I'm not saying don't go at all, it has its place for sure. But it's a risky proposition at best and as soon as you step off the plane?
    Options

Don't do that 😂

I'm not saying don't go at all, it has its place for sure. But it's a risky proposition at best and as soon as you step off the plane?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options

Waffle House vs House (the TV Show)

House vs The Lake House
    Options

Waffle House vs House (the TV Show)

House vs The Lake House

Vs house on haunted hill