Sept Tribal Challenge ~ Week 3 ~ TNT Crew ~ (Closed Group)

Options
WEEK 3 PYGMY CHALLENGE SERIES SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

WEEK 3 –PYGMY SERIES (Basic)

Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to see what you are really made of! You wanna be a BUSHMEN one day right? Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 6 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 You've now walked 2 5K's this week! See I knew you could do it!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week 3 Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this!
Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

*Modification for Burpees - get down on the floor on your hands and knees (four on the floor) and then quickly go to standing position and raise your hands above your head and then immediately return to the 4 on the floor position and repeat.

Week 3 BUSHMEN SERIES CHALLENGES SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

WEEK 3 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week THREE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are at the 1/2 way mark! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

THIS IS ANOTHER SPARTAN 300 Cardio Workout Series.
Attempt to do all of these series at one time. If possible do not break these up along the day.

Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge
Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!

Replies

• RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "Yeeaaaa no Bear Walk".
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options

Ditto! LOL
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Ditto! LOL

Double ditto!!!!!!
  • reammi
    Options
    Triple ditto.....
  • reammi
    Options
    For 9/12/11:

tabata and bushman done
    water - over
    calories under

Have a good night!!!!

Merri :)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Exercise-completed
    Water-done
    Calories-under
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Water met
    Calories a little over
    exercise will do today's and tomorrow's...tomorrow...still recovering from the flu shot I had on Saturday.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Will be under on calories & meet water goal before bedtime.
    I'm still feeling a little run down so I moved to the Pygmy series till I can get my groove back. Happy I can do something. :-)

My weight for week 2 didn't change and I had to say I was a little disappointed, but I'm not quitting and even though my progress may be a little slower than what I wanted, it will still be progress. :-)

I'm still at 160.0 Lbs and I think the scales are laughing at me now cuz I want to see the numbers 1 and 5 as the first two numbers. It's almost comical.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    i am SO sorry i've been so flaky! i hope you all don't hate me, i don't want to hinder team points more than i already have! :(

working on being more consistent, though, & hoping you'll all hang in there with me!!

this whole weekend was just terrible on everything for me.

i forgot to weight myself this morning (sorry!!) so i have no report on that as of right now, but i can almost guarantee i have no loss for the week :/

monday 9/12: water over, calories under, annnnd getting the pygmy challenge in before bed!

and i also am trying for the millionth time the 30 day shred, and i did level 1 day 1 this morning.

here's to a new, awesome week!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    i am SO sorry i've been so flaky! i hope you all don't hate me, i don't want to hinder team points more than i already have! :(

working on being more consistent, though, & hoping you'll all hang in there with me!!

this whole weekend was just terrible on everything for me.

i forgot to weight myself this morning (sorry!!) so i have no report on that as of right now, but i can almost guarantee i have no loss for the week :/

monday 9/12: water over, calories under, annnnd getting the pygmy challenge in before bed!

and i also am trying for the millionth time the 30 day shred, and i did level 1 day 1 this morning.

here's to a new, awesome week!!

Thanks Liz, and please don't feel bad. It seems to be a rough go for several people, and I'm not just talking about our team. :-)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Water met
    Calories a little over
    exercise will do today's and tomorrow's...tomorrow...still recovering from the flu shot I had on Saturday.

Hope you feel better soon. :-)
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Didn't get around to working out yesterday so I'll say it was my rest day already, lol.

Bushman done today
    Calories under
    Water over :)

Also, I fit into a pair of jeans today that I haven't worn in over a year :D
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Didn't get around to working out yesterday so I'll say it was my rest day already, lol.

Bushman done today
    Calories under
    Water over :)

Also, I fit into a pair of jeans today that I haven't worn in over a year :D

Congratulations! It's a great feeling!!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Exercises - check
    Water - check
    Calories - check
    Tired - check (LOL)

Going to bed early tonight. It's supposed to be raining here tomorrow and bringing in cooler weather. Hope it happens! :-)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Exercises - done big time
    Water - done
    Calories - done
  • reammi
    Options
    I am a very tired mom tonight. I was a taxi service just about all night. Between cheerleading practice and SAT class - UGH!!! Anyway, I did manage to exercise tonight but I have to admit it was tough.

So for today:

Bushman done
    Calories: under
    Water: over

Off to bed. Good Night!!

Merri
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I was under calories, met my water and did the tabata & bushmen workout for Monday. I had to really push myself last night to even get the challenge workout in. I will be using the rest day for today. I haven't been taking my iron pills like I should because I have let thing get to busy and plus I hate to take them. They mess with my stomach so bad:frown: . I'm going to have to look in to some supplements that want mess my tummy up. I have met my water for today and I'm under calories.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    tuesday 9/12: way under calories, over water, AND did the pygmy exercises! also completed my 30 day shred level 1 day 2!

always feels so good to get back on track! bring on the rest of september!!
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Ok...for 9/12/11 and 9/13/11
    Over on water
    Under on calories

5 miles done
    pygmy done for both days

I will have 500 crunches in on Saturday...Lord willing!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    9/12
    Exercise: Done
    Water: Over
    Calories: Under

9/13
    Exercise: Done
    Water: Over
    Calories: Under

I am at 125 crunches right now and 25 planks so hopefully by Saturday I will get them all in. I think I'll attempt the 5 miles tomorrow. It's supposed to cool down here in the next few days and I would so much rather run 5 mies outside....the treadmill gets sooooo boring!