Furbaby cuddles

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,542 Member
    This is Jonesy: He likes to take up my lap while I watch things on the computer.. doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of something or not, if there's a lap, he sits.

p4bvayzo40fm.jpg
    dq8ysfs8938a.jpg

awww... he's keeping the tigers on your shorts company! :smiley:

He's so adorable
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    This is Jonesy: He likes to take up my lap while I watch things on the computer.. doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of something or not, if there's a lap, he sits.

p4bvayzo40fm.jpg
    dq8ysfs8938a.jpg

He's so adorable

He's gone from being a rambunctious *kitten* who knocks all my stuff over to an adorably hyper love-bug. He always wants attention, is always happy and always looking for *my* lap. Not any lap, MY lap. :lol:
  • michelle_FR
    michelle_FR Posts: 191 Member

p4bvayzo40fm.jpg
    dq8ysfs8938a.jpg

He's so adorable

He's gone from being a rambunctious *kitten* who knocks all my stuff over to an adorably hyper love-bug. He always wants attention, is always happy and always looking for *my* lap. Not any lap, MY lap. :lol:

He sounds like the best! 🥰😻
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

p4bvayzo40fm.jpg
    dq8ysfs8938a.jpg

I love this cat!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    JFinn26 wrote: »
    emkmf3tcte3h.jpeg

Omg sooooo cute ❤️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ho67phuslrr8.jpg
    👧🏽💖🐶

What a handsome fella, love his smile. You can tell he's a good boy too.
  • michelle_FR
    2w0bzjx1d9uu.jpg
    Sisters cuddling ❤❤🥰

😍🥰
  • michelle_FR
    She just lays in my arms, purring and looking at me. She makes me feel so loved.

pv5nozxlzei3.jpg

My Bolt is still at the vet's. (day 3). His blockage returned so they had to put in a catheter and flush out his bladder, and then monitor. We miss him so very much.
    Hopefully he comes home today.

How’s Bolt doing? Were you able to bring him home?
  • KickassAmazon76
    She just lays in my arms, purring and looking at me. She makes me feel so loved.

pv5nozxlzei3.jpg

My Bolt is still at the vet's. (day 3). His blockage returned so they had to put in a catheter and flush out his bladder, and then monitor. We miss him so very much.

He did come home, but he's being a jerk and not eating. He wants his old food. He ate the same food I'm trying to feed him at the vets, but here, he's like... nope.

He seems to be doing ok. The next two days are the big test... If he keeps being able to go to the bathroom, then he should keep getting better.

For now, his mom (aka me) is pretty stressed about how to get him to eat, get his sister to eat (both on different foods), and give them both all their meds.

All that was worth the morning snuggles I got.
  • michelle_FR

pv5nozxlzei3.jpg

He did come home, but he's being a jerk and not eating. He wants his old food. He ate the same food I'm trying to feed him at the vets, but here, he's like... nope.

He seems to be doing ok. The next two days are the big test... If he keeps being able to go to the bathroom, then he should keep getting better.

For now, his mom (aka me) is pretty stressed about how to get him to eat, get his sister to eat (both on different foods), and give them both all their meds.

tell that stubborn guy he'll eat it and he'll like it! 😆 Sending healing vibes to all the kitties!! 😻

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

pv5nozxlzei3.jpg

Awww, hope they both start eating like they're supposed to!! And they start feeling better. What about burying tuna or chicken in their food?

My dogs have gotten so spoiled. :/ One of my dogs takes an a.m. pill with breakfast but refused it if I just set it in her bowl so I started hiding it in chicken just so she'd eat it.(I tried just giving the pill to her but it was not a pretty sight) Now they BOTH refuse breakfast without chicken added. PLUS every night I'd give them a small bite of chicken before bed and now they both sit in the kitchen at the exact time, even if I'm not there yet. How is it they can quickly learn that stuff but try to get them to stop barking.....??

Animals are smarter than we think they are. :) Bribery does work. :)
  • KickassAmazon76
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

pv5nozxlzei3.jpg

Awww, hope they both start eating like they're supposed to!! And they start feeling better. What about burying tuna or chicken in their food?

My dogs have gotten so spoiled. :/ One of my dogs takes an a.m. pill with breakfast but refused it if I just set it in her bowl so I started hiding it in chicken just so she'd eat it.(I tried just giving the pill to her but it was not a pretty sight) Now they BOTH refuse breakfast without chicken added. PLUS every night I'd give them a small bite of chicken before bed and now they both sit in the kitchen at the exact time, even if I'm not there yet. How is it they can quickly learn that stuff but try to get them to stop barking.....??

Animals are smarter than we think they are. :) Bribery does work. :)

Aww thank you!

He's had a little bit to eat here and there. (were trying our third flavor of food). Not the same appetite as he used to have, but better than nothing, and it looks like he is using the litter, too.

Betty seems to be doing better. She drinks a lot less than she used to, and litter cleaning is not nearly so horrendous. So... Progress? Haha

With me needing them each on separate diets, I am hesitant to try adding other foods into the mix. I tried using pill pockets... But neither cat likes them, so I'm still jamming the pills down the throat the old fashion way 😜

Hope you and your furbabies are doing well! ❤️