Seems like this is my “20th” time on here

Options
Good to be back. Gonna be a great “20th”! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,436 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - wishing you success . . . and also that a #21 will not be needful! 😉

Anything learned from rounds 1-19 that might help avoid #21?

Best wishes!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I feel ya!! I begin again daily!!
  • tward9854
    tward9854 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear ya trying to get back at it again tried keto for awhile but no results like everyone else so thought maybe try tracking again something has to work sooner or later right just got to find that darn missing key
  • AdidasAddict79
    AdidasAddict79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    [
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Welcome back - wishing you success . . . and also that a #21 will not be needful! 😉

Anything learned from rounds 1-19 that might help avoid #21?

Best wishes!

🤣🤣 I appreciate that very much. It’s a matter of sticking with routine for me. I’m finally going back to the gym every morning. I just feel better when I do. Thanks again.
  • AdidasAddict79
    Options
    I feel ya!! I begin again daily!!

Same here. One day at a time.
  • meezfine
    meezfine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We are all here for a reason. Things need to change and we all have to make a choice. I choose to loose weight and hopefully feel better when things get stable with the cal/carbs/ weight gain.
  • AdidasAddict79
    Options
    tward9854 wrote: »
    I hear ya trying to get back at it again tried keto for awhile but no results like everyone else so thought maybe try tracking again something has to work sooner or later right just got to find that darn missing key

Yeah, it’s not easy finding what’s right for your body. I lost 45 pounds a few years back, so I’m hoping that same cardio/calorie watching helps me now that I’m over 40.

I hope you find what’s right for you. Keep on trying.
  • AdidasAddict79
    Options
    meezfine wrote: »
    We are all here for a reason. Things need to change and we all have to make a choice. I choose to loose weight and hopefully feel better when things get stable with the cal/carbs/ weight gain.

Very true. That’s why it’s good to have others picking you up and there’s no better place for that than here. Good luck!