New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    a5pq7hpiyf9c.png
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    I can't remember..has anyone here tried the powdered pb brand "Flavored PB Co"? And if so, how is it? Any favorites to recommend? They caught my eye on FB and now I'm getting emails and I can decide if I want to give them a try.
    I don't post much in here, but have been following this thread from the start. And I don't want to purchase unless I get a review from you guys :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    vx2jwsfknccj.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I can't remember..has anyone here tried the powdered pb brand "Flavored PB Co"? And if so, how is it? Any favorites to recommend? They caught my eye on FB and now I'm getting emails and I can decide if I want to give them a try.
    I don't post much in here, but have been following this thread from the start. And I don't want to purchase unless I get a review from you guys :D

I did a long time ago! Went back to my instagram to find these old pics. I LOVED the bday cake!
    gh5tx2uqf2ce.png
    I made the "cakes" with them.

b0aba9y9si1f.png
    7y0dyjxe5udz.png
    The coconut chocolate and bday cake were the best. I also liked the banana bread and salted caramel. All of them were great and I would have bought them if they weren't so expensive lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    vx2jwsfknccj.png

THIS
    IS
    BRILLIANT
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me want.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I did a long time ago! Went back to my instagram to find these old pics. I LOVED the bday cake!
    gh5tx2uqf2ce.png
    I made the "cakes" with them.

b0aba9y9si1f.png
    7y0dyjxe5udz.png
    The coconut chocolate and bday cake were the best. I also liked the banana bread and salted caramel. All of them were great and I would have bought them if they weren't so expensive lol.

Thank you for this! I was most interested in Party Cake, Banana Bread, and Churro. I think I'll give the Party Cake and Banana Bread a try!
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    sq5wtxxabag2.jpeg
    These are so much better than regular kind bars! The chocolate to bar ratio is higher since they are thinner. Good size for only 90 calories.

Got mine too thanks to you!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    sq5wtxxabag2.jpeg
    These are so much better than regular kind bars! The chocolate to bar ratio is higher since they are thinner. Good size for only 90 calories.

I love them too! A great little snack! The cherry chocolate are tasty as well.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Yay glad you guys got them too!!

Target has these hwaqh8betes0.jpeg

Yay! I'm going to look for those!
  • glassyo
    I’d try these. I hope the oatmeal cookies are soft though like the real ones. o2vobtorgglc.jpeg
    iqlwect3if6m.jpeg

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!!

I'm on the verge of taking a break from my Grandma's mini vanilla cream cookies because I forgot what logging every cookie I eat means but these, as a replacement maybe, WILL NOT HELP.

:)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    This has a very strong artificial mango flavor. I don’t love it but it’s good. It’s a nice change. I probably would get it again on occasion.fidfwo8du77g.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »
    ulmo0dp94o4r.jpeg

I just saw those! I was tempted cuz purple's my favorite color. :)

Bought 'em. Tried one. Not sure what purple yam is but it wasn't bad.

I could have definitely just sucked the powdered sugar off them if I didn't like the actual cookie part. :)
  • glassyo
    I’d try these. I hope the oatmeal cookies are soft though like the real ones. o2vobtorgglc.jpeg
    iqlwect3if6m.jpeg

Speaking of cookies, who's selling these? They're not on the walmart or target websites and they have to be out since there's a sell by date on nutty buddy picture one.

(I REALLY need those mini nutty buddies. I could probably do without the oatmeal cream ones since I recently bought the real thing and they weren't as good as I remembered but there's no losing the taste for nutty buddies.)
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    These are sooo good! Great big chunks of peanuts. Very sweet peanut butter flavor. d9r0ag4feikz.jpeg
    k07zd6fiq453.jpeg
    86mbtvlnqw45.jpeg
    They almost remind me of a payday bar.

I bought these and they are SO delicious! And they don’t have sugar alcohol like all the other bars I’ve bought which bothers my stomach. Thank you!
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Oh and look what just came. In the box of the above it said enter for a free sample. 6 full sized bars. Double thank you @Noreenmarie1234!!qg55jsq6z23b.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Oh and look what just came. In the box of the above it said enter for a free sample. 6 full sized bars. Double thank you @Noreenmarie1234!!qg55jsq6z23b.jpeg

I got the free ones too!!! 😊 can’t beat freebies lol so glad you liked them too!