New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    OH

AMAZING
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    OH

I NEED THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    OH

Too dangerous... :o
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    OH

Too dangerous... :o

Exactly what I was thinking. :D No way I could keep those in my house.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited August 2018
    T-minus 4 days until the MN State Fair. That is all.

https://www.mnstatefair.org/new-this-year/food/
    Okay WOW I am so jealous my state fair has nothing like this in terms of food. We just have your boring standard fried food. I would need to do quick marathon so I could fit in everything I’d want to try, lol.
    @Noreenmarie1234 aren't you in NY? Or do I just assume that because you shop at Wegmans? ;)

The Great NYS Fair is where it's at! https://nysfair.ny.gov/food-drink/
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    edited August 2018
    OH

Oh god, yes.

Er...that was for the Ben & Jerry's cookie dough thingy. In case anyone was confused.

Altho I do love me some pancakes. :p
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Saw these in Target and got so excited after seeing the glowing reviews online for them. Disappointing. Good subtle pumpkin spice flavor, but overall very underwhelming and sort of bland. My roommate agrees they’re not all that great. I checked Walmart afterwards for that strawberry cold stone cereal and no luck :(
    3/10 for these
    e3h5u4gr5hd6.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw these in Target and got so excited after seeing the glowing reviews online for them. Disappointing. Good subtle pumpkin spice flavor, but overall very underwhelming and sort of bland. My roommate agrees they’re not all that great. I checked Walmart afterwards for that strawberry cold stone cereal and no luck :(
    3/10 for these
    e3h5u4gr5hd6.jpeg

Nooo I was so excited I am true pumpkin fan and was excited to see these
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    OH

Oh god, yes.

Er...that was for the Ben & Jerry's cookie dough thingy. In case anyone was confused.

Altho I do love me some pancakes. :p

Get in my BELLY!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Awwww man- disappointing about the pumpin spice frosted flakes.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    3/10 for these
    e3h5u4gr5hd6.jpeg

I am all for pumpkin flavored everything but this seems just weird.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    3/10 for these
    e3h5u4gr5hd6.jpeg

I am all for pumpkin flavored everything but this seems just weird.

Omg that Starbucks looks incredible @hgycta I actually have a free drink on my acc I may have to try...

I wasn’t too excited about the pumpkin spice Frosted Flakes. I feel like they have had too many pumpkin spice cereals that are similar. Now maybe it would of been better with chunks of white chocolate and cinnamon sugar coated flakes sprinkled in.

You need to try the cold stone strawberry cereal. Sooooo good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    T-minus 4 days until the MN State Fair. That is all.

https://www.mnstatefair.org/new-this-year/food/
    Okay WOW I am so jealous my state fair has nothing like this in terms of food. We just have your boring standard fried food. I would need to do quick marathon so I could fit in everything I’d want to try, lol.
    @Noreenmarie1234 aren't you in NY? Or do I just assume that because you shop at Wegmans? ;)

The Great NYS Fair is where it's at! https://nysfair.ny.gov/food-drink/

Yes I am! I wish they had a list of featured items like th either one did. Did you go this year? Anything worth trying?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    OH

AMAZING

I saw these and thought... Yum but I can just buy me some ready bake raw cookie dough. Is there something special about it like doesn’t have to be refrigerated?
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    OH

AMAZING

I saw these and thought... Yum but I can just buy me some ready bake raw cookie dough. Is there something special about it like doesn’t have to be refrigerated?

Its edible cookie dough its non bake ( I believe) for people like me that's amazing I rather eat cookie dough vs baked cookies
  • Noreenmarie1234
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    OH

AMAZING

Its edible cookie dough its non bake ( I believe) for people like me that's amazing I rather eat cookie dough vs baked cookies

Ohhhh, I was thinking it was the same as regular premade cookie dough. Hope to see some reviews in this thread. I'd probably end up eating the entire bag, lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    6xnbcu9tavrx.pngt9cw1ppxd7p9.png
    I don't remember if anyone posted about these, but I have been buying them for years. They are delicious and only 30-35 calories per twist.

I recently found the maple french toast and they are my favorite. They taste like a light, airy, crunchy pastry. 5j3dlgul3vkb.png
  • Scubagirl713
    Scubagirl713 Posts: 10 Member
    OH
    n5yjzp6lki5j.jpg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I went to McDonalds for breakfast and saw this! Has anyone tried them?? They look DELICIOUS. I might be able to stop by for dinner but unless they’re really good I was planning on trying those new 9-grain pancakes at Denny’s o:
    1qj30t3p5iwq.jpeg