New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Our first time at cinnabon it was worth all the calories in the world !!!0grvkvu47q6b.jpg

Oooh, that looks so good! I actually haven't had a cinnabon in over 10 years now and it's a struggle every time I go to the mall because there's a cinnabon store there!!! I don't trust myself... but someone on my Facebook friends list is selling a Plexus Block pill that's supposed to block the absorption of up to 48% of carbs... I'm sort of tempted to buy some for the sake of enjoying a cinnabon without the guilt but at the same time I've NEVER used a pill like that before. Has anyone here tried something like that? She said her doctor approved it for her while she was trying to get pregnant... but she's also the one selling it so I don't know how trustworthy she is...

Mmmmm Cinnabon. When I was a kid there was a Cinnabon 5 minutes from my middle and high school and I would get one every single day for breakfast LOL. Now I am craving one.

I also loved those mini Burger King cinnamon rolls. I used to get those all the time.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Our first time at cinnabon it was worth all the calories in the world !!!0grvkvu47q6b.jpg

Oooh, that looks so good! I actually haven't had a cinnabon in over 10 years now and it's a struggle every time I go to the mall because there's a cinnabon store there!!! I don't trust myself... but someone on my Facebook friends list is selling a Plexus Block pill that's supposed to block the absorption of up to 48% of carbs... I'm sort of tempted to buy some for the sake of enjoying a cinnabon without the guilt but at the same time I've NEVER used a pill like that before. Has anyone here tried something like that? She said her doctor approved it for her while she was trying to get pregnant... but she's also the one selling it so I don't know how trustworthy she is...

Mmmmm Cinnabon. When I was a kid there was a Cinnabon 5 minutes from my middle and high school and I would get one every single day for breakfast LOL. Now I am craving one.

I also loved those mini Burger King cinnamon rolls. I used to get those all the time.

I completely forgot about the Burger King mini cinnamon rolls!! I miss those lil guys :( When I lived in California back in 2005 my neighbor was a manager at Cinnabon and he'd bring boxes of the leftovers home after work,,we were in heaven!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @hgycta Cinnabons are like 900 calories which is similar to some of the things you have been able to make room for. So worth it if you are craving! :smile: I may treat myself soon too. That reminds me, I knew a lot of body builders who took something called DNP. It decouples your electron transport chain, so you basically increase your metabolic requirements by a HUGE amount. But 1 of them died, and pretty sure it's not legal now. I prefer to just save up some calories or go for an extra bike ride and then happily indulge :smiley:

These were really really good! I loved them! I just wish there were more in the package. They had a really nice spice to them with a strong lime flavor. I've never tried them before, but when I did a walmart pick up they gave me a goodie bag with a bunch of samples, lol. They were like folded up super thin spicy fritos. ocmtahbqmxq2.jpg
    pu9t5el4rvu2.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much for the advice on the Plexus Block, I’m definitely going to skip it! I was worried that the Cinnabon might not fill me... but if it’s really that big I might go for it anyways!!! ;) it looks INSANELY yummy!

Also, for those who like the Quest cookies they’re the lightning deal of the day on amazon :)
    xydu2gnob0d1.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    I just got this email from Vitamin Shoppe, too, not sure if it’s all stores though or only some
    jnus0qfhrn6g.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I just got this email from Vitamin Shoppe, too, not sure if it’s all stores though or only some
    jnus0qfhrn6g.jpeg

WOW, nice 50 cent a bar, can't beat that!
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    jnus0qfhrn6g.jpeg

WOW, nice 50 cent a bar, can't beat that!

$2 a bar?
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I just tried Dannon's Light and Fit Greek Yogurt in Pumpkin Pie and *faints* This is exactly what I needed to ease into that fall mood. I love when all the pumpkin stuff starts rolling out (I'll try mostly all of it!) because fall is my favorite season and I treat gearing up for Halloween like a sport. Anyway, this yogurt hits all the right spots -- it's very nutmeg in flavor, which normally I wouldn't love since I'm not a fan of straight nutmeg, but the sweetness of the yogurt tones it down. It was really good and I need to buy more before it goes away. I recommend dipping a banana into it ;)
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    osx50mrqwjak.png
    erving Size 1 bowl (255g/9oz)
    Serving per Container 1
    Amount per serving
    Calories 410
    Calories from Fat 130
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 14g 22%
    Saturated Fat 7g 35%
    Cholesterol 50mg 17%
    Sodium 850mg 35%
    Total Carbohydrate 47g 16%
    Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
    Sugars 2g
    Protein 22g
    Vitamin A 15%
    Vitamin C 15%
    Calcium 2%
    Iron 6%
    INGREDIENTS:

CHEESE SAUCE (ORGANIC MILK [ORGANIC MILK, VITAMIN D3], ORGANIC WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE [CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], ORGANIC BLUE CHEESE [CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, POWDERED CELLULOSE {TO PREVENT CAKING}], ORGANIC CELERY, POTATO FLOUR [DEHYDRATED POTATO], ORGANIC ONION, ORGANIC CANOLA OIL, WHITE VINEGAR, CAYENNE PEPPER PUREE [AGED RED CAYENNE PEPPERS {CAYENNE PEPPERS, SALT}, VINEGAR], SEA SALT, ORGANIC GARLIC POWDER), ORGANIC COOKED MACARONI (ORGANIC SHELLS MACARONI [ORGANIC DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA], WATER), BUFFALO STYLE CHICKEN BREAST (COOKED SEASONED CHICKEN [CHICKEN BREAST MEAT WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, LESS THAN 2% POTATO STARCH, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SPICE, LIME OIL], WHITE VINEGAR, CAYENNE PEPPER PUREE [AGED RED CAYENNE PEPPERS {CAYENNE PEPPERS, SALT}, VINEGAR], SEA SALT, ORGANIC GARLIC POWDER).

CONTAINS: MILK AND WHEAT.

91zj0mamwzwd.png
    Serving Size 1 bowl (269g/9.5oz)
    Serving per Container 1
    Amount per serving
    Calories 390
    Calories from Fat 120
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 14g 22%
    Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
    Cholesterol 20mg 7%
    Sodium 450mg 19%
    Total Carbohydrate 55g 18%
    Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
    Sugars 11g
    Protein 14g
    Vitamin A 40%
    Vitamin C 45%
    Calcium 4%
    Iron 8%
    INGREDIENTS:

COOKED NOODLES (WATER, ORGANIC PAD THAI NOODLES [ORGANIC RICE, ORGANIC TAPIOCA], TOASTED SESAME OIL), PAD THAI SAUCE (WATER, ORGANIC ONION, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC GREEN ONIONS, ORGANIC CANOLA OIL, ORGANIC
    CARROTS, ORGANIC TAMARI SAUCE [WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS, SALT, ORGANIC VINEGAR], ORGANIC GARLIC, RICE VINEGAR, TAMARIND JUICE CONCENTRATE [TAMARIND], CORN STARCH, FISH EXTRACT POWDER [TUNA], ORGANIC CAYENNE PEPPER), COOKED SEASONED CHICKEN (CHICKEN BREAST MEAT WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, LESS THAN 2% POTATO STARCH, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SPICE, LIME OIL), ORGANIC RED BELL PEPPERS, ORGANIC SUGAR SNAP PEAS, ORGANIC PEANUT.

CONTAINS: TUNA, PEANUT AND SOY.

These are really good! 70% Organic Ingredients. Filling enough meal for lunch on its own. Chicken is great texturally and taste in both dishes - it's like real rotisserie chicken, not the usual frozen rib meat chunk texture (which I honestly don't mind usually). The buffalo chicken mac and cheese has a great blue cheese flavor, it's the best frozen mac I've ever had, and I LOVE stouffers. On sale at my local supermarket for $2.50 each! Both of these entrees are two of my favorite meals that I usually order out - these satisfy my craving without spending a fortune, calorie wise or wallet wise!
  • hgycta
    Options
    I just tried Dannon's Light and Fit Greek Yogurt in Pumpkin Pie and *faints* This is exactly what I needed to ease into that fall mood. I love when all the pumpkin stuff starts rolling out (I'll try mostly all of it!) because fall is my favorite season and I treat gearing up for Halloween like a sport. Anyway, this yogurt hits all the right spots -- it's very nutmeg in flavor, which normally I wouldn't love since I'm not a fan of straight nutmeg, but the sweetness of the yogurt tones it down. It was really good and I need to buy more before it goes away. I recommend dipping a banana into it ;)

I love that one!!! They also have a caramel apple yogurt flavor that’s REALLY good!
    Speaking of pumpkin, Starbucks’ pumpkin spice latte should be coming back Tuesday! That being said, I’m still convinced their salted cream cold brew/nitro cold brew is way more satisfying AND less calories! I hope their salted caramel mochas come back, too...
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    osx50mrqwjak.png
    erving Size 1 bowl (255g/9oz)
    Serving per Container 1
    Amount per serving
    Calories 410
    Calories from Fat 130
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 14g 22%
    Saturated Fat 7g 35%
    Cholesterol 50mg 17%
    Sodium 850mg 35%
    Total Carbohydrate 47g 16%
    Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
    Sugars 2g
    Protein 22g
    Vitamin A 15%
    Vitamin C 15%
    Calcium 2%
    Iron 6%
    INGREDIENTS:

CHEESE SAUCE (ORGANIC MILK [ORGANIC MILK, VITAMIN D3], ORGANIC WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE [CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], ORGANIC BLUE CHEESE [CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, POWDERED CELLULOSE {TO PREVENT CAKING}], ORGANIC CELERY, POTATO FLOUR [DEHYDRATED POTATO], ORGANIC ONION, ORGANIC CANOLA OIL, WHITE VINEGAR, CAYENNE PEPPER PUREE [AGED RED CAYENNE PEPPERS {CAYENNE PEPPERS, SALT}, VINEGAR], SEA SALT, ORGANIC GARLIC POWDER), ORGANIC COOKED MACARONI (ORGANIC SHELLS MACARONI [ORGANIC DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA], WATER), BUFFALO STYLE CHICKEN BREAST (COOKED SEASONED CHICKEN [CHICKEN BREAST MEAT WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, LESS THAN 2% POTATO STARCH, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SPICE, LIME OIL], WHITE VINEGAR, CAYENNE PEPPER PUREE [AGED RED CAYENNE PEPPERS {CAYENNE PEPPERS, SALT}, VINEGAR], SEA SALT, ORGANIC GARLIC POWDER).

CONTAINS: MILK AND WHEAT.

91zj0mamwzwd.png
    Serving Size 1 bowl (269g/9.5oz)
    Serving per Container 1
    Amount per serving
    Calories 390
    Calories from Fat 120
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 14g 22%
    Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
    Cholesterol 20mg 7%
    Sodium 450mg 19%
    Total Carbohydrate 55g 18%
    Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
    Sugars 11g
    Protein 14g
    Vitamin A 40%
    Vitamin C 45%
    Calcium 4%
    Iron 8%
    INGREDIENTS:

COOKED NOODLES (WATER, ORGANIC PAD THAI NOODLES [ORGANIC RICE, ORGANIC TAPIOCA], TOASTED SESAME OIL), PAD THAI SAUCE (WATER, ORGANIC ONION, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC GREEN ONIONS, ORGANIC CANOLA OIL, ORGANIC
    CARROTS, ORGANIC TAMARI SAUCE [WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS, SALT, ORGANIC VINEGAR], ORGANIC GARLIC, RICE VINEGAR, TAMARIND JUICE CONCENTRATE [TAMARIND], CORN STARCH, FISH EXTRACT POWDER [TUNA], ORGANIC CAYENNE PEPPER), COOKED SEASONED CHICKEN (CHICKEN BREAST MEAT WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, LESS THAN 2% POTATO STARCH, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SPICE, LIME OIL), ORGANIC RED BELL PEPPERS, ORGANIC SUGAR SNAP PEAS, ORGANIC PEANUT.

CONTAINS: TUNA, PEANUT AND SOY.

These are really good! 70% Organic Ingredients. Filling enough meal for lunch on its own. Chicken is great texturally and taste in both dishes - it's like real rotisserie chicken, not the usual frozen rib meat chunk texture (which I honestly don't mind usually). The buffalo chicken mac and cheese has a great blue cheese flavor, it's the best frozen mac I've ever had, and I LOVE stouffers. On sale at my local supermarket for $2.50 each! Both of these entrees are two of my favorite meals that I usually order out - these satisfy my craving without spending a fortune, calorie wise or wallet wise!

so far I’ve only seen those bowls at Target, but I LOVE all of them!!!! Have yet to try one that isn’t super indulgent!
    hrrylna93qlg.png
    8y61lgpd04xg.png

I wonder if they’re made by the same company that makes Krave cereal... it looks almost the same!!
  • hgycta
    Options
    So jealous of Mexico right now...!
    z4ecgpbvef4z.jpeg