New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    Oh noes! It is going to be the attack of the pumpkin flavored stuff for the next few months!!!

Ugh, I am one of the few who doesn't like anything pumpkin flavored. :neutral:
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    josette06 wrote: »
    Oh noes! It is going to be the attack of the pumpkin flavored stuff for the next few months!!!

Omg I live for pumpkin flavored everything and fall if its pumpkin flavored or even real pumpkin I'm all for it! How about apple spice or apple cider ? Or are spices a no go?
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    josette06 wrote: »

Omg I live for pumpkin flavored everything and fall if its pumpkin flavored or even real pumpkin I'm all for it! How about apple spice or apple cider ? Or are spices a no go?

Nope, I guess I am just not into fall spices. It's okay though, it keeps my wallet full and my weight down. :) Enjoy all things pumpkin!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I hope one of the low cal ice cream brands thinks to make pumpkin cheesecake this year

I wouldn't be surprised if enlightened did... I mean, they already have the cream cheese swirl down to a T. Maybe they'll even come out with a gingerbread house with cream cheese swirl :o
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    GUYS IT’S BACK

I love Halo Top, but the return of their Pumpkin Pie ice cream isn't anything that's getting me all giddy. The gingerbread house is still one of my favorite seasonal flavors, I was sort of hoping instead of the pumpkin pie they'd try either a pecan pie, eggnog, or even pumpkin spice latte instead since the caramel macchiato was so good.
    But in a perfect world Halo Top would take Blue Bunny's Holidoodle flavor and run away with it...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    GUYS IT’S BACK

I love Halo Top, but the return of their Pumpkin Pie ice cream isn't anything that's getting me all giddy. The gingerbread house is still one of my favorite seasonal flavors, I was sort of hoping instead of the pumpkin pie they'd try either a pecan pie, eggnog, or even pumpkin spice latte instead since the caramel macchiato was so good.
    But in a perfect world Halo Top would take Blue Bunny's Holidoodle flavor and run away with it...

I hope they eventually come back with Holidoodle! I know they had issues the one year either 2016 or 2017 with listeria in the snickerdoodle pieces.
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    The fitbit charge hr 3 has mine. And I ordered one, should be here like 10-4
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    r0ja9z1h02yw.jpeg
    They sent me these a few weeks ago. I tried 3 out of the 6 flavors of bars so far. The orange cream one was my favorite because its flavor was very distinct and balanced. The others were good too, great texture and nice and sweet, but didn’t strongly represent the flavor they were supposed to be. I’m looking forward to trying the rest!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    The fitbit charge hr 3 has mine. And I ordered one, should be here like 10-4

I like my charge 2 but it sure looks nice.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    2co61qc.jpg

Weird. Kind of tasted like Play Dough.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited August 2018
    Finally found just 2 Enlightened pints & bought both. Tried Birthday Cake,weird texture & odd taste.
    Afraid to open the Salted Carmel. Think I’m tasting artifical sugar........a no no for me.

Will be sticking with low calorie ice creams.Can’t win them all.......
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    trisH_7183 wrote: »
    Finally found just 2 Enlightened pints & bought both. Tried Birthday Cake,weird texture & odd taste.
    Afraid to open the Salted Carmel. Think I’m tasting artifical sugar........a no no for me.

Will be sticking with low calorie ice creams.Can’t win them all.......

Same here... just can't get past the artificial sweetener aftertaste :(
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I took this picture to capture my pumpkin product purchase but I am very excited to try the coffee creamer! The regular pumpkin brands such as coffee mate and international delight upset my stomach so I have been buying this brand of plant based in vanilla and was tickled pink to see a pumpkin spice version of it in the store yesterday! un5bj89fr3f2.jpeg

my kind of girl ! <3
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    221rk3vrq7d1.jpeg

Found some new quick meals in the deli area. This one is good tasting. 490 calories but 42 grams of sugar (orange sauce).
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    q56emlfskdln.jpg

Not new but new to me... I really liked it although there are a couple of things I will do next time to make it a bit better. (Like pull the rice out to a bowl so it's not sitting in the extra water). It definitely was good enough to curb my craving for take out for lunch (and at only 270 calories I feel satisfied and full). I will be getting it again for sure.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member

Thanks!