New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

Awesome, thanks!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Thanks, Noreen! All this pumpkin spice makes me beyond excited. That Califia creamer *hearteyes* My local stores are just getting the fall stuff in, but I'm gonna wait until it's not 90 degrees to partake lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

Got it! And yay for being the smaller size. :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I actually won a Facebook giveaway they had a while back for a pack of each flavor of their cookies... it was A LOT of cookies! Unfortunately I wasn't impressed, it tasted more like a healthy oversized protein bar than it did a cookie, but hopefully you guys will like it more! The company seems really cool and if I needed to follow a gluten free diet I'm sure I'd be much more favorable of them, but it wasn't anything I'd ever buy.

Also... JunkBanter reviewed those new Ben & Jerry's cookie doughs!!! I WANT THEM SO BAD.
    http://junkbanter.com/2018/08/28/review-ben-jerrys-snackable-cookie-dough/

Dunkin' Donuts new apple crisp donut also seems to be getting really good reviews everywhere I look, I really want to try that but I haven't been near one recently!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I actually won a Facebook giveaway they had a while back for a pack of each flavor of their cookies... it was A LOT of cookies! Unfortunately I wasn't impressed, it tasted more like a healthy oversized protein bar than it did a cookie, but hopefully you guys will like it more! The company seems really cool and if I needed to follow a gluten free diet I'm sure I'd be much more favorable of them, but it wasn't anything I'd ever buy.

Also... JunkBanter reviewed those new Ben & Jerry's cookie doughs!!! I WANT THEM SO BAD.

Dunkin' Donuts new apple crisp donut also seems to be getting really good reviews everywhere I look, I really want to try that but I haven't been near one recently!

Me too and they also sent me a ton of their waffles and muffins and other stuff too before I didn’t think amazing either but thought people might want to try.

Another sample !! http://www.shanti.bar/tryashanti

I want that cookie dough now... think they’d send samples!? Haha joking big companies never do, but that would be nice. They are only available in certain states right? :(
  • hgycta
    Options

Me too and they also sent me a ton of their waffles and muffins and other stuff too before I didn’t think amazing either but thought people might want to try.

Another sample !! http://www.shanti.bar/tryashanti

I want that cookie dough now... think they’d send samples!? Haha joking big companies never do, but that would be nice. They are only available in certain states right? :(

According to JunkBanter it looks like they only have it in their Vermont shop, but I'm almost positive in a matter of months demand will bring it elsewhere! I don't live near any regular scoop shops though so I'm hoping it'll roll out to the grocery sector, too!

I got an email from Cracker Barrel about new dishes... this looks so yummy!
    yob7ndci54fh.png
    c1ojwetrml48.png

• hgycta
    Options
    Just looked it up, for the Cracker Barrel biscuit pot pie it's 930 calories, and for the beignets it's 520 calories plus 210 for the sauce... yikes!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up, for the Cracker Barrel biscuit pot pie it's 930 calories, and for the beignets it's 520 calories plus 210 for the sauce... yikes!

I want a beignet they dont make them up east
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I cannot even imagine these... I thought it was a joke lol.

edvid7hkcwsh.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

I want a beignet they dont make them up east

I'll be honest I've never had a pot pie or a beignet or any traditional "southern food", but these both look amazing! I need to try pot pies.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

edvid7hkcwsh.png

I'd try the hot wings
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Weird. Kind of tasted like Play Dough.
    @MayaSPapaya Did you eat Play Dough as an adult or child?

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

edvid7hkcwsh.png

Eww @ both.

Wasabi would at least clear up the sinuses.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone ever try these? https://naturesplus.com/samples/
    w1t0jrtx5oyl.png
    Seems like sample galore today lol
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these? https://naturesplus.com/samples/
    w1t0jrtx5oyl.png
    Seems like sample galore today lol

You are on it today
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I am love love loving all these samples! Keep them coming please!

cjktcioieox2.png

Where did u get the topping?
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Thx for the samples!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I am love love loving all these samples! Keep them coming please!

cjktcioieox2.png

Where did u get the topping?

That's the Whole Foods store brand.