New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I am love love loving all these samples! Keep them coming please!

cjktcioieox2.png

Where did u get the topping?

That's the Whole Foods store brand.

I have never been we only have two in our state
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just looked it up, for the Cracker Barrel biscuit pot pie it's 930 calories, and for the beignets it's 520 calories plus 210 for the sauce... yikes!

I want a beignet they dont make them up east

I'll be honest I've never had a pot pie or a beignet or any traditional "southern food", but these both look amazing! I need to try pot pies.

I like KFC's. It's 790 calories. I can make that work for dinner once in awhile.
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I want that cookie dough now... think they’d send samples!? Haha joking big companies never do, but that would be nice. They are only available in certain states right? :([/quote]

According to JunkBanter it looks like they only have it in their Vermont shop, but I'm almost positive in a matter of months demand will bring it elsewhere! I don't live near any regular scoop shops though so I'm hoping it'll roll out to the grocery sector, too!

I was in Burlington VT last weekend and they had the Cookie Dough. Wow!! It was just like eating pieces of cookie dough out of the ice cream! I will take a picture of the nutrition facts later, but it's a good size bag, 8 servings at 110 cals. I'll weigh it out and post a pic, although it won't be pretty since they are supposed to be kept frozen and they melted on the way back to NY and then refroze. They are delish, hoping (altho maybe better if they don't) make it to grocery stores soon!

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I am love love loving all these samples! Keep them coming please!

cjktcioieox2.png

To add to the freebies... if you are a pinch me member or if you aren't sign up and you can get free rx nut butter, coffee and hair samples. :smile:

Oh my... I WANT THAT WHIPPED CREAM!!!
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I want that cookie dough now... think they’d send samples!? Haha joking big companies never do, but that would be nice. They are only available in certain states right? :(

According to JunkBanter it looks like they only have it in their Vermont shop, but I'm almost positive in a matter of months demand will bring it elsewhere! I don't live near any regular scoop shops though so I'm hoping it'll roll out to the grocery sector, too!

I was in Burlington VT last weekend and they had the Cookie Dough. Wow!! It was just like eating pieces of cookie dough out of the ice cream! I will take a picture of the nutrition facts later, but it's a good size bag, 8 servings at 110 cals. I'll weigh it out and post a pic, although it won't be pretty since they are supposed to be kept frozen and they melted on the way back to NY and then refroze. They are delish, hoping (altho maybe better if they don't) make it to grocery stores soon!

[/quote]

I'm scared to know what one serving weighs... I feel like I could easily sit down with the entire bag (regardless of its size) and finish the entire thing! Although 110 calories doesn't seem TOO bad, I've consumed over 800 calories in Pillsbury cookie dough before... my stomach is a black hole for that stuff.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    810TZID2MXL._SY355_.jpg

91erLKUR%2BfL._SX522_.jpg

Anyone try these? Nothing revolutionary. but they look good lol. Anyone remember the mini cinnamon roll bites they used to make? Those were amazing, I wish they didn't get discontinued.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I'm scared for the calorie counts on the White Castle desserts.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

The Butter Cake on a stickler looks good. Found the Halo Top Peanut Butter and Jelly at Giant.
  • glassyo
    Options

The Butter Cake on a stickler looks good. Found the Halo Top Peanut Butter and Jelly at Giant.

That butter cake looks reeeeeeeally good. :) I'm hoping my local Vons/Safeway/Pavillions gets the Halo Top PB&J since it's my closest market within walking distance. It's rare I have my car when I go grocery shopping anymore altho that Oreo Cool Whip sure was perfectly thawed by the time I got home from the Dollar Tree like 30 minutes later. :)
  • vnb_208
    Options

most are less than 300 cal they are small
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I FOUND THE CALORIE COUNT FOR THE WHITE CASTLE DESSERTS The butter cake is 220
    Strawberry cheesecake is 180
    Peanut butter 270
    & Brownie 240
    https://www.whitecastle.com/food/grocery/desserts/gooey-butter-cake-stick

adbq0fy3gkca.png
  • vnb_208
    edited August 2018
    Options
    :D did my research as soon as i saw the post lol

• glassyo
    Options

most are less than 300 cal they are small

Hah! Yeah, I just checked out the White Castle website and the brownie is 250 and cheesecake is 180 (that was surprising). So the ones sold in the store should be close.
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    I tried the new Quest pizza for dinner. I think most people will not like the crust... was a bit cardboard like but not that bad, reminded me of a Domino’s gluten-free crust (but thinner and drier). The pepperoni was good, and enough of them, sauce was pretty good, cheese was nondescript. I would love to hear what other people think. l’ll probably only get these when I am obsessing about my macros and it would fill out a day.

ftj5hw2nljey.jpeg
    6a6f0fht95wf.jpeg

People have been complaining about its size, but is it filling? I don’t mind a relatively smaller sized pizza as long as I’m stuffed afterwards haha!

May I ask what you are baking them on? I'm always interested in different cookware.
  • glassyo
    Options

LOL! 220 isn't *that* bad. I'd automatically go for the lowest calorie one but I'm not big on strawberry....

Sara Lee sells teeny tiny pieces of frozen cheesecake singles for 220 calories tho! :)
  • vnb_208
    Options

LOL! 220 isn't *that* bad. I'd automatically go for the lowest calorie one but I'm not big on strawberry....

Sara Lee sells teeny tiny pieces of frozen cheesecake singles for 220 calories tho! :)

where are you finding the cheesecake bites i use to love them cant find them any more.. or are you just talking about a slice. i love strawberry it works im on 1250cal right now i could easily fit in a dessert for 240 (fudge brownie)
  • glassyo
    Options

where are you finding the cheesecake bites i use to love them cant find them any more.. or are you just talking about a slice. i love strawberry it works im on 1250cal right now i could easily fit in a dessert for 240 (fudge brownie)

Oh god, I loved those cheesecake bites too but that's not what I'm talking about. I just meant the slices were teeny tiny compared to the adult sized 1,000 calorie version of a piece of cheesecake.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    i thought you were talking about these. I use to buy these years ago. I dont think they sell them anymore i wish they still did 5az4scgqb54q.jpeg

jeesh i miss these too also #tbt
    c6gt6qpwcsv9.jpg