New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

Must be a holiday tie in to the new Willy Wonka movie. :)

They had these last year. I tried them and they were....weird.

Trader Joe's had similar potato chips that got good reviews!

The chips are great!! But chips are far different than candy corn. 😅
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ut6tn245nezu.jpeg

Your post got 6 likes so far...but I think this sounds absolutely 😫!!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,240 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ut6tn245nezu.jpeg

Your post got 6 likes so far...but I think this sounds absolutely 😫!!

I think Jones Soda had this flavor some time ago. And it was pretty good.
    But I don’t think I can get past the color here. Maybe, if I pour it in a solid colored glass and didn’t have to look at it? I could possibly drink it if I did that.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    7wtxpw0om5ed.jpeg

Oh my...!
  • Indee19
    Indee19 Posts: 49 Member
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

I've had the nacho cheese quest protein chips - they are definitely worth getting.

I really like the taco and sweet chili quest protein chips. They do have something odd about them, like if you chew them for too long they stick in your teeth. Weird!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Really want to try these! kwedj0osbn0q.png
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member

New too! But I don't see anywhere that carries them near me.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    etq52o2md109.jpeg

These are SOOOOOO good (if you already like the chocolate ones, which I do lol) yummy pumpkin spice flavored cake and the filling seems a little more flavorful than normal; that might just be me, not sure
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    bdfa8gc4lsiz.jpeg

This was pretty good! A glorified candy bar to be sure but it was tasty and didn’t have any weird aftertaste, sweetened with stevia and monkfruit. Even my toddler begged a couple bites and thought it was tasty.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    etq52o2md109.jpeg

These are SOOOOOO good (if you already like the chocolate ones, which I do lol) yummy pumpkin spice flavored cake and the filling seems a little more flavorful than normal; that might just be me, not sure

I’m kind of pumpkin spiced out, but I really like them too! I like them better than the chocolate ones. I haven’t touched anything pumpkin spice (besides these cupcakes) this year, but am anxious for Thanksgiving, and a piece of pumpkin pie with real whipped cream.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member

This is awesome!! I have to look for these !!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,240 Member
    Delicious. Absolutely delicious.

zugfqdf86iwi.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These were nice and crispy made in the air fryer. I’ve never had real taquitis but I doubt they taste similar. These are like mozzarella sticks on the outside. They were little boring in their own but great dipped in hot sauce. A little spicy. I probably wouldn’t get them again I did enjoy them.f6q0k2k7j1ve.jpeg
    pxdnskx3dxy1.jpeg
    bjpdxrayceh1.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    they brought these back! 1wks8cvb8m2e.png