New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Anyone ever try these? I got a few boxes this week and they are SO GOOD!! I'm not sure the calories are correct because sometimes I have a hard time following the "net carb=lower calories" thing (accurate or not??), but they are very tasty and filling.
    https://smartbakingco.com/shop/gluten-free-chocolate-chip-smartmufn/sqmtu0wwwwaq.png

I love these. They also have seasonal toasted coconut muffins on their website right now. If you like coconut they are fantastic. They make a pumpkin spice one seasonally too. They are incredible and I hope they come back out soon. If you look around a little you can often find a good discount code online.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    5risayxif6ef.png

OMGosh I love this with strawberry preserves on rice cakes! I also put a smudge on these vegan oatmeal cookies and preserves.

ooo never had sunflower cc! I want to try this. Only have had tofutti.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 351 Member
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

Just tried these and instantly ordered the banana cream pie flavor as well. Tastes like an Almond Joy without the almonds! Plus it’s high in protein!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

Just tried these and instantly ordered the banana cream pie flavor as well. Tastes like an Almond Joy without the almonds! Plus it’s high in protein!

Probably a dumb question but are the insides like the other bars or more...well...marshmallowy? I can't do their regular bars anymore so need something less chewy.
  • ehju0901
    glassyo wrote: »
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

Probably a dumb question but are the insides like the other bars or more...well...marshmallowy? I can't do their regular bars anymore so need something less chewy.

These are chewy but not as chewy as the regular bars, in my opinion anyway.
  • glassyo
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

LOL I'm not sure what to do with that! But the banana cream pie one sounds good.

Are there pieces of coconut in the coconut almond one?
  • ehju0901
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

LOL I'm not sure what to do with that! But the banana cream pie one sounds good.

I did not notice any pieces of coconut. Maybe I'll bring one with me to work tonight and double-check it lol!
  • glassyo
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

I did not notice any pieces of coconut. Maybe I'll bring one with me to work tonight and double-check it lol!

LOL too late. I decided to buy a box of each flavor. I had some built bucks to use and for some reason ended up with a $25 gift card so basically $20 for the two boxes.
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    I actually prefer the texture of these over the regular bars!! I'm an ambassador for them and have tried all the puff flavors and the coconut is my favorite! My code "scriptsandspoons" will also give you 10% off <3
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

• ehju0901
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

LOL too late. I decided to buy a box of each flavor. I had some built bucks to use and for some reason ended up with a $25 gift card so basically $20 for the two boxes.

I think you'll enjoy them! No coconut chunks and they are more of a marshmallow consistency! I had my second one at work tonight and I enjoy them more than the regular bars. Can't wait to get the banana cream flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

I think you'll enjoy them! No coconut chunks and they are more of a marshmallow consistency! I had my second one at work tonight and I enjoy them more than the regular bars. Can't wait to get the banana cream flavor.

I have 20 off coupon for built bars anyone can have just message me will give to first person who asks.
  • glassyo
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

That's a relief! I'm sorta over the regular bars (sorry, @dreamer182 ). Ever try just sucking on a slice of the built bar? (Don't ask. :)) There's like no flavor whatsoever once the chocolate's gone.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    bdgd3jlodysx.jpeg

xzgdw4pdh5bu.jpeg

Sorry, I had already torn the package and had a ‘d’oh!’ Moment :blush:

Got a few of these on clearance because I have been working on (as much as I hate the phrase) “eating clean” during the last couple months, but I also love ramen. You can’t make these like Top Ramen where you can kind of just soak them in hot water; they do have to be boiled, but they’re really yummy! The broth tastes like miso soup and the noodles are the exact right texture. I might order some more from Amazon; they have a lot of different flavors!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,239 Member
    bdgd3jlodysx.jpeg

xzgdw4pdh5bu.jpeg

Sorry, I had already torn the package and had a ‘d’oh!’ Moment :blush:

Got a few of these on clearance because I have been working on (as much as I hate the phrase) “eating clean” during the last couple months, but I also love ramen. You can’t make these like Top Ramen where you can kind of just soak them in hot water; they do have to be boiled, but they’re really yummy! The broth tastes like miso soup and the noodles are the exact right texture. I might order some more from Amazon; they have a lot of different flavors!

If you like pho, look for Happy Pho brand either in your local store or Amazon
    Zero sodium and you can just pour boiling water over the noodles.
    About the same # of carbs.
    Great stuff
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These taste like sour patch kids but super super chewy. I didn’t like them because I hate sour stuff but if you like sour patch kids you would like them. Big serving for only 80 calories. eyk8fpa6zm3h.jpeg
    6o4c9g54g44n.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    These taste like sour patch kids but super super chewy. I didn’t like them because I hate sour stuff but if you like sour patch kids you would like them. Big serving for only 80 calories.

Ugh, what a monkey paw. I love sour candies, and love super chewy gummies, but I hate watermelon in all forms!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    gq7pdsaj7rpd.jpeg

Got this the other day. REALLY good! Big crunchy clusters, good spice flavor, and whole almonds! My only gripe is that the bag is pretty small… But maybe that’s also a good thing lol