Aren't you already married!?
  • fitom80
    fitom80 Posts: 154 Member
    NVintage wrote: »
    Aren't you already married!?
    😂👍You are spoiling my social study. But the answer is no! 😉
  • carolbrach
    carolbrach Posts: 1 Member
    Not unless I got to know you. Who you are inside is what's important. You look great on the outside, by the way.
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Can you guarantee that you'll go out of your way to make me feel beautiful, loved, and respected when I'm 80 and sort of ugly, you're completely sick of me, and you've discovered all of my flaws? Yes? Okay, I'm paying for your plane ticket, haha!!!!
  • tluisa311
    tluisa311 Posts: 113 Member
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I've got strict criteria...... maybe B)
  • fitom80
    Can you guarantee that you'll go out of your way to make me feel beautiful, loved, and respected when I'm 80 and sort of ugly, you're completely sick of me, and you've discovered all of my flaws? Yes? Okay, I'm paying for your plane ticket, haha!!!!

For sure although i use dark humor to express some important things sometimes. There will be lot of hanging things on both bodies so lot of space for joking 😅
    Ok, i can break pig money box dont bother with the ticket.
  • fitom80
    You asked. I answered. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Like that answer 😉but would try to arguee that this kind of photo reminds you to stay in such shape/condition/fit/healthy as long as possible no matter what life struggles you face.. otherwise that foto would be a lie. So this is a kind of self motivation.😅 Its similar to exposure of your perfect fit photo 👌 maybe i had all my t shirts in washmashine, cannot remeber 😂😂😂
  • fitom80

What they are?
  • tluisa311
    tluisa311 Posts: 113 Member
    fitom80 wrote: »

What they are?

How much time so you have?? Time to read a short novel????? :p
  • fitom80
    edited May 2021
    carolbrach wrote: »
    Not unless I got to know you. .
    There are hidden mysteries in every person. Every marriage is kind of risk. Sometimes you won perfect partner but most often dont. But if you even dont try it...
  • fitom80
    edited May 2021

What they are?

How much time so you have?? Time to read a short novel????? :p

At least one hour a day. I can use reader and listen during my workout 😅 so you can start, maybe it will bacame bestseller (UA! what about sponsorship?)
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    You asked. I answered. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Like that answer 😉but would try to arguee that this kind of photo reminds you to stay in such shape/condition/fit/healthy as long as possible no matter what life struggles you face.. otherwise that foto would be a lie. So this is a kind of self motivation.😅 Its similar to exposure of your perfect fit photo 👌 maybe i had all my t shirts in washmashine, cannot remeber 😂😂😂

Well I might consider hugging you for calling my photo “perfect fit”. Considering that the starting photo thirty one months ago…….well, we’ll be kind and say it was not so perfect fit. That’s why I’m here. That’s why we’re all here.

Or is that an existential question and beyond the scope of MFP?

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    Sure I would. But maybe I should mention—I’m old enuf to be your Grammy and you can’t bench press me! Still interested?
  • fitom80
    edited May 2021
    Sure I would. But maybe I should mention—I’m old enuf to be your Grammy and you can’t bench press me! Still interested?

Maybe you would be the more vital half and maybe you would lift me too in some situations like when i forgot to put down toiled seat once again. And I was asking 😂
  • fitom80
    edited May 2021
    Well I might consider hugging you for calling my photo “perfect fit”. Considering that the starting photo thirty one months ago…….well, we’ll be kind and say it was not so perfect fit. That’s why I’m here. That’s why we’re all here.

Or is that an existential question and beyond the scope of MFP?

Maybe you could do it bcs. It doesn't hurt 😉 ok, happy to hear that and i see you are proud of your progress and to be honest I am in opposite situation maybe 4-5% more of body fat i consider to temporarely update the photo as you could 👍😉

No problem Plato, Socrates, Kant, Mill, Hume, Wittgenstein.. It fits into my profile 😂😂😂

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    If I was single....yes....just go to the courthouse and get it done!! Then I'll ask what my new last name is hahahah
  • fitom80
    If I was single....yes....just go to the courthouse and get it done!! Then I'll ask what my new last name is hahahah

You could choose... I'm liberal in such things 😉
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited May 2021
    & how will you guarantee it, haha? It is sexy that you'd insist on breaking the bank for your ticket here. Can you imagine marrying someone you've never met, though, or an arranged marriage? After I divorced, one of my uncles by marriage offered to set me up with a nice husband from his country. I politely declined! :blush:

For sure although i use dark humor to express some important things sometimes. There will be lot of hanging things on both bodies so lot of space for joking 😅

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    edited May 2021
    & how will you guarantee it, haha? It is sexy that you'd insist on breaking the bank for your ticket here. Can you imagine marrying someone you've never met, though, or an arranged marriage? After I divorced, one of my uncles by marriage offered to set me up with a nice husband from his country. I politely declined! :blush:

Have you seen Married At First Sight? I watched the first three episodes and had to stop. I ached for everyone involved.

I will never forget customers coming in, and telling us how lonely they were. Me and a coworker half decided we should have set up a sideline in matchmaking. Don’t know why so many people felt so compelled to tell us these things. Theres a lot of lonely people and I sincerely wish there were a way to put them together without all the shallow “swipe” stuff.

Sorry to hijack @fitom80 ’s thread.

That’s something that’s always bothered me.