Best boyfriend ever

Options

Replies

• megamoo04
    Options
    I am sure your are single as well as lonely if you let the littlest things in life bother you!

Your concern is much appreciated but I assure you that I'm never lonely.
    -wtk

I guess not considering that you have both your hands ;)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am straight and single, but I would suggest that among my best qualities as a guy is the ability to differentiate 'you're' and 'your.' Grammatical and syntax understanding is my thirty-seventh best feature.
    -wtk

Don't let something so little get to you and you may not be single.

^^^this

BTW Ive been the best BF ever but have never had one.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am sure your are single as well as lonely if you let the littlest things in life bother you!

-wtk

I think he may have mocked your use of your (which should have been You're, in your reply) Not sure if that was on purpose given his original reply to the OP.
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options

-wtk

Haha, this made me laugh.
  • megamoo04
    Options

-wtk

I think he may have mocked your use of your (which should have been You're, in your reply) Not sure if that was on purpose given his original reply to the OP.

it was on purpose lol
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am straight and single, but I would suggest that among my best qualities as a guy is the ability to differentiate 'you're' and 'your.' Grammatical and syntax understanding is my thirty-seventh best feature.
    -wtk

No offense to the OP (we all mess up at one point or another) - but this ^^^ is funny!!

What's best about my hubby (can we talk about spouses - or was this for boyfriends only?) is that he is an adorable smart-*kitten* - much like our friend here. And - he's really, REALLY, good. Take that however you want. :bigsmile:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    -wtk

i totally agree with this, but i'm a little perplexed at why everyone is up in arms over it. the OP did not use 'your' incorrectly to begin with. but thanks for the chuckles, because this is a very amusing thread!
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Really doesn't take much to be the best boyfriend...
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    -wtk

i totally agree with this, but i'm a little perplexed at why everyone is up in arms over it. the OP did not use 'your' incorrectly to begin with. but thanks for the chuckles, because this is a very amusing thread!

ahhh...i see an edit. now i get it.

and i dig my husband because he's nice. and good in the sack!
  • megamoo04
    Options
    -wtk

i so agree!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think what I love the most about the husband is he never leaves me in doubt as to his feelings. I am loved, and that's all that matters in my life.

And his laugh. I'm freaking hilarious and enjoy making him laugh. :-D
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    He always tells me I'm beautiful even on my worst day, he makes me laugh all the time even when im pissed at him. And he never holds anything against me, even when I lobbed the entire contents of my bag at him, each item, one by one, during a "minor" disagreement lol.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

You are, or you're. Sheesh. Good grammar costs nothing.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Rubs my back till I fall asleep
    Loves my children
    Exquisite taste as far as gifts
    Funniest person I know
    Deals with my crazy
    We have the best random inside joke ever
    I'm a pushover, he doesn't allow me to be

he's awesome
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I love my BF because of a FB post he mad correcting someone who improperly used their/there/they're. True story.
  • Moofey
    Options
    This thread is making me laugh. :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    -wtk

Lol - that is brilliant. The foutrage that followed it...was even funnier ;)
  • Moofey
    Options
    I wonder how long someone must creep around on here to find something to correct... It is rather pathedic. :P
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, it may seem little and simple, but we've been dating about 14 months now and ever since our very first date he has sent me a good morning email everyday.

I always look forward to reading his little emails everyday.

I love him! : )
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I wonder how long someone must creep around on here to find something to correct... It is rather pathedic. :P

I think Ket was joking about - nothing to do with you or anyone else for that matter.

Grammar is a constant topic on here so the post was witty against that background. Personally, I have no love for grammar nazis and have mocked them mercilessly in the past but I can see the humour in his post.