Move this to the mom bod leg thread πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ”₯
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Eating one of the three bananas I just bought πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸŒ
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Still in bed daydreaming about a large coffee and a chocolate protein shake for breakfast or… a large coffee and some of that leftover pizza.

Coffee and left over pizza, the breakfast of champions 🀀
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Wondering who sold my cell-phone number to fake debt collection agencies. I keep getting robocalls (that I have long since stopped answering and just immediately block) claiming I owe money. Joke's on them, my credit and financial standing are solid and we both (my husband and I) routinely check our credit scores to keep on top of things.

I don't owe you money... so why are you lying and trying to say I do? Can't wait until I leave for S. Korea and I don't have to deal with this crap for three or more years.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,513 Member
    Options
    Leaving to watch my grandson’s baseball game.
    They’re playing the only other undefeated team tonight, hope I manage to keep my mouth shut.
    πŸ˜‚πŸ—£βšΎοΈ
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Being convicted over the fact the YouTube app's feature for generating keywords based on your video watching habits has me in my feelings.

In order, YouTube assumes I'm interested in:

Confidence
    Forgiveness
    Gardening
    Woodworking
    Clothing
    Hairstyles
    Baking
    Public Speaking
    Music
    Thunder
    Comedies
    Vegetables
    Paint
    History
    Conversation
    Canis

I had to look the last one up! Yet only two of these are way off base 😬 (...goes back to finding lofi hip hop to run in the background while she works...)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea, I have been caught off guard many times by how uncanny the internet reads my mind some days. I know they track every keyboard stroke which is scary in itself but I swear they can read my mind as well. Some days I even think I might've spoken out loud and someone's listening from my closets. Paranoid much? Mayyybee....

• will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    Being convicted over the fact the YouTube app's feature for generating keywords based on your video watching habits has me in my feelings.

In order, YouTube assumes I'm interested in:

Confidence
    Forgiveness
    Gardening
    Woodworking
    Clothing
    Hairstyles
    Baking
    Public Speaking
    Music
    Thunder
    Comedies
    Vegetables
    Paint
    History
    Conversation
    Canis

I had to look the last one up! Yet only two of these are way off base 😬 (...goes back to finding lofi hip hop to run in the background while she works...)

How did they miss cufflinks?
  • MaltedTea
    edited June 2021
    Options
    How did they miss cufflinks?

Right!?! Also, thank you because I feel so understood right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

And ,@ReenieHJ, may all your BIL's stuff find appropriate new homes. As for tomorrow...maybe bring your pets to distract you from your brother? ☺️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    Sitting here and stressing about tomorrow. :( Saturdays aren't supposed to be a day that's stressed over. But I'm helping my sister with a yard sale and have to be there by 6 a.m., spend the morning in hot sultry humid bug-infested weather, putting on a happy face, while people offer money of questionable amounts because hey, it's a yard sale and people want something for nothing. Even though we have posters indicating all proceeds are going to a charity my BIL loved.
    Then we're packing up to drive an hour to a family get-together, which being an introvert makes me cringe to begin with but many people will be there that I'd rather not spend any time with at all. *ahem* brother *ahem* (Just PLEASE don't talk about politics or religion)
    But I will get through it because that's just what we do, right?? Something is wrong with me because I hate being with people(except a select few) and seen by people these days. I've found my comfort zone and rather prefer it. :(

Anyways, it's sunny and gorgeous outside right now so heading to the back yard with my dogs. :)

You'll get through it Reenie πŸ€— I hope the uncomfortable day is quickly behind you
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: Β»
    I'm living the dream and relaxing after a couple few days of cramming for tests that I should have been studying months for and getting a picnic lunch ready to take with my best gal friend test driving boats tomorrow.

3 tests, all three passed, woot woot.

Congratulations Tman πŸ‘:
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was having the time of my life all these months and procrastinated.

Priorities, ammiright, lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: Β»
    Thanks. I was having the time of my life all these months and procrastinated.

Priorities, ammiright, lol.

Yes, priorities πŸ˜πŸ‘
  • Pencil_legs
    Pencil_legs Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Chillin in the bath 🀣
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    On the toilet πŸ₯΄
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Sipping booch hooch and relaxing in the tub.
  • Jodear2122
    Jodear2122 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Binge watching Netflix