help me out guys............

Options
i started ma deit plan on 1 aug 2011...i hav been strictly follwoing ma calory count
and is working out for an hour

i go out for walk and mix up walking jogging climbing upstairs etc.........i regularly work out after 8 p/m

yet i could not decrease ma weight beyond a limit started of at 110kg..now its still 106-107

i am so much worried tht i could not decrease it...ma target is 80 kg

kindly advise me..........

Replies

• erszike48
    Options
    you need to eat a lot of protein! protein helps very much in losing weight
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    hard to give you advice without knowing more specifics. making your food diary public would help.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Open za diary. Don't be afraid..
  • aboodfazil
    Options
    oh sure.............
  • briali13
    Options
    Try changing up your excersize routine to re-kick start your loss. Hang in there!
  • Celeste57
    Options
    If your workout is strenuous, it could be that you are not consuming enough calories. I know it doesn't make sense, but you must feed the engine so it burns more successfully.
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I agree with the protein.
    I also want to ask if you eat after those late evening workouts. It is not a good idea to eat so late in the day as your body does not have enough time to work off those calories consumed.
    If you can somehow change the time you workout or eat less after the workout I believe you will see more substantial weight loss.
    Good luck and add me as a friend if you want to keep talking.
  • aboodfazil
    Options
    oh sure

thank u

i hav even tried ice water therapy
  • aboodfazil
    Options
    guys reply...........
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I see that a lot of the days your diary is not complete. You need to be religious about logging in every single thing you eat.