Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hey everyone :) please add me if I haven’t added you already xx
  • funfan55
    funfan55 Posts: 9 Member
    Hiya! I am new also, i workout everyday and would like to meet other people that do also
  • funfan55
    funfan55 Posts: 9 Member
    By the way i am mixed if that matters lol
  • cymande1961
    cymande1961 Posts: 45 Member
    I'd love new friends - I'm new to MFP. I did a profile so you know you're not connecting with a stalker - just a geek ;)
  • jnbaratta592
    jnbaratta592 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello! I am Jeremy from New York and I’m still getting used to this app but feel free to add me! Especially if you’re interested in challenges in order to make some money! I like competition and have a lot of money I don’t need ha ha, thanks!
  • MrDiscipline9011
    MrDiscipline9011 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, 41yo Aussie guy here looking to lose at least 10kg but probably more. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Thewarriorlady00
    Thewarriorlady00 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi all, I’m Steph from north Wales uk. I have a few chronic conditions, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism and spondylitis (fused L4&5) I am looking for new friends and a few local friends for hiking with xxx
  • JamieFree72
    JamieFree72 Posts: 2 Member
    I have been I this boat all my life. When I was 39 going on 40 I did WW and lost about 75 lbs...today I am 49 going to be 50 in 6 months and I find myself 5 lbs heavier than 10 years ago. It could be worse but it's time for me to make some changes so I can enjoy life more. I would love to find a group with 100+ pounds to lose. I have a goal of losing 100 lbs in 2 years.
  • Jodear2122
    Jodear2122 Posts: 70 Member
    🥴
  • lorlenes24
    lorlenes24 Posts: 2 Member
    Would love new friends! Please add me
  • adreid113
    adreid113 Posts: 14 Member
    LizzyRaeRN wrote: »

Still trying to get used to this MFP site.

Same here!! I am trying to figure out this whole message board and group thing!
  • adreid113
    I'm new to this! Starting KETO. want support with others trying this new drastic change: 20g net carbs/day!!??!? But my husband and I are doing it!
  • MilkandHoneyhunny
    MilkandHoneyhunny Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Have had MFP for years and I'm back! 33yr old female looking for support and to support others! Feel free to add me so we can cheer each other on. 🥰
  • adreid113
    lks2gab wrote: »
    I would love to have some friends. Do not know how to request friends on this app.

same, i am trying to figure it out. I have clicked on someone's face and it gives me the choice to add as friend, I am waiting for them to accept to see if it works:)
  • Chickie25
    Chickie25 Posts: 20 Member
    Not new - been a member for about 8 years using MFP on and off. Feel free to add me.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    I joined MFP in Aug. 2009. A lost a ton of weigh, got in great shape, got hurt, used that as an excuse to stop, and now here we are. Me with most of that weight back on and ready to start again. Please add me so we can support each other :-)
  • DaneOK
    DaneOK Posts: 12 Member
    Hello All! Back after a hiatus and focused on making muself better! Looking for any and all friends!
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Iam always looking for a few good men.

I mean, friends.
  • LynneM1980
    LynneM1980 Posts: 103 Member
    feel free to add me! I'm in dire need of support!
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Always adding new friends to this journey. Feel free to add!
    enpme1vxq3so.jpg