Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• diddly_squat
    diddly_squat Posts: 9 Member
    Looking for people who weightlift and are part of the bulk/cut cycle with open diaries! always need more food inspiration!

I log every day, post updates, interact with my friends and have an open diary- would love to follow your fitness journey and get ripped together!! :D
  • hdriding75
    hdriding75 Posts: 151 Member
    Hi I'm new and need some motivation. I'll also provide you with some. Let's be friends. I need to lose about 15 pounds and its been hard. Will accept all friends and any advice. Hope to talk soon
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Always happy to support others, feel free to add me!

After a record distance of running in May (180 miles), June is gonna need to be the month I get back to the gym to lift weights more... (while also still running a ton...)
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 70 Member
    Would love more friends! I love chatting, getting support/supporting others, and getting help with motivation. Please add me!
  • queeninmyownstory
    queeninmyownstory Posts: 6 Member
    New friends are always welcome :) I am in Canada so Canadian like-minded people are fun to talk to cuz we can get the same foods here LOL. I do love chatting with people from all over the world. Let's support each other!!! Just getting ready to go do my workout on my lunch hour :) hope to chat soon.
  • ilovecereals182
    ilovecereals182 Posts: 212 Member
    Just joined back up! Happy to build a new fantastic friends list!!
  • yess_marina
    yess_marina Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2021
    I Would Love you as a friend here on MyFitnessPal 🏅
    My goal is both losing weight and getting fitter.
    Let's enjoy this app together 🙂
    Please add me 😁
  • shanda_jean
    shanda_jean Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2021
    If any of you eat well-rounded nutritional diets and like to track nutrients and macros and share your diaries with friends, I'd like to get some friends like you. I am on day 1 of trying to get in enough potassium and iron while also trying to stay within reasonable macros/calories. I only got the luxury of getting to work from home for the 1st 2 months of the "pandemic" and during those 2 months, I was able to eat so much healthier and workout. After I started going back into the office, I gained so much weight - 20 lbs in only a year!! So, today is my 1st day of trying to turn this around. - oops didn't realize till too late that this post is way old!! I don't know how to delete so I'll just add to tell you this.
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Feel free to add, happy to share my knowledge and experience :)
  • dusty_demolition
    dusty_demolition Posts: 27 Member
    Add me and I’ll add you back!
  • leviathan55
    leviathan55 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi there!! Trying to get back into my routines after being out for over a month due to injuries. Hope to lose enough fat to be around 10-12%. ;-)
  • anna140813
    anna140813 Posts: 7 Member
    I also would like some friends feel free to add me 😅
  • selka_2020
    selka_2020 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hi everybody 😁, I am here to find people who train p90X or insanity or any other online training programs or if you want to do so let me know and we can motivate each others
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,893 Member
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me .....Wishing everyone much success on their journey's :)
  • Hello from Texas. I've been here a while, but not very focused. June 1 kicked off a new start. Always looking for friends. Mutual support truly does help! Feel free to add me!
  • DinoZombie
    DinoZombie Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for friends! Add me!
  • photorach
    photorach Posts: 8 Member
    Seeing everyone’s feed and how they’re keeping up with this is really so inspiring!! I have a few friends, would love some more! Plz add me 😀
  • Zenaryaa
    Zenaryaa Posts: 16 Member
    New friends would be great! Been in a funk the last couple weeks and kinda fell out of the weightloss game, but back at it and ready to kick some butt!