Hey guys there's a group called LGBT+ on here if anyone's interested

There’s groups on here? I didn’t this thing had groups

• haitsemahalhaitsemahal Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member

Thanks for the info. 😊
    edited March 29
  • FoxtoneFoxtone Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Sending out friend requests!
  • ChoosinghealthylifeChoosinghealthylife Member Posts: 242 Member Member Posts: 242 Member

There’s groups on here? I didn’t this thing had groups

Heck yeah there is
  • FoxotiaFoxotia Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member
    Happy Pride Month!!

Whether you're queer, trans, ace, an ally, or anything in between, this month is to celebrate our accomplishments and be confident with our direction. We are all valid in our goals and ambition, and our health will help prolong them.🤗

I am still looking for more glorious friends to share my experiences with, and to help motivate along the way. I use MFP daily and try to comment as much as I can, my diary is open, and I like to share snack/meal ideas to keep myself motivated. Drop me a friend request or post here if you'd like to be friends.
    🏳‍🌈💖🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤎

edited June 2
  • SaturnsbestMoonSaturnsbestMoon Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    Foxtone wrote: »
    Still looking for more friends! 💛
    Me tooooo
  • pabmacpabmac Member, Premium Posts: 53 Member Member, Premium Posts: 53 Member
    Add me y’all! Gay trans guy here 🎉
  • rachrach66rachrach66 Member Posts: 271 Member Member Posts: 271 Member
    Hello My Beautiful Queens ! I'm Rachael from California and I would like to make new friends and support one another through the process! 🌈❤💪
  • LivyMarie93LivyMarie93 Member Posts: 133 Member Member Posts: 133 Member
    Goodmorning guys! I’m Olivia. Bisexual and currently on the road to losing 60 lbs rn. There’s no such thing as too much support ☺️ Love is love no matter who it’s with . So feel free to add and happy pride month everyone!💜 💛💚🧡❤️
  • FoxotiaFoxotia Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member
    I'm so excited to have you all as friends, you're all amazing and I know you will conquer your goals. Friend requests have been sent for any that I've missed, I can't wait to see you all earn your accomplishments!
  • invaderbreeinvaderbree Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me 🧡💜💙
  • lamechikenuggislamechikenuggis Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    hi! i'm genderfluid, ace bisexual :smile: feel free to add me, i'm lookimg for friends
  • rhaiinrhaiin Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm bisexual. I just started my journey and I have 75+ pounds to lose.
  • karatekitty830karatekitty830 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Hello!! I am a fourth year medical student, a huge nerd, and a lover of kawaii fashion!! I had some issues with my birth control and my school schedule that caused me to gain about 30 pounds over the last year, but I’m looking to get healthy again so I can inspire my future patients to do the same and give them great tips on how to be healthy (but not necessarily have to lose weight- I just want to lose it because I feel gross in my own body right now.)

Asexual and proud!!! 💜
  • tinyhug_96tinyhug_96 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Bi cis girl here seeking motivation and support! Feel free to add me, we've got this!!
  • krjohnson1292krjohnson1292 Member, Premium Posts: 33 Member Member, Premium Posts: 33 Member
    Ally here, beat of luck to all looking to get fit, fine and healthy. 🦋🥳