Dating at work?!

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I've only worked with someone that I dated after we were already dating, I honestly think it's bad thing because if the relationship doesn't work out there can be a lot of tension at work after, Unless like the couple above, willing to leave their jobs and ended up getting married!
    Then if things don't work out your jobs are not at stake.

So sorry 😕
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    Options
    I have never met anyone of interest to date from work. I would be inclined not to though, I try to keep things simple and drama free.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    It works till it doesn't work , then there is hell to pay !
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I just noticed this thread got revived lol , this is what I wrote in 2016

No, No, No.

No I haven't
    No I won't
    No you probably should not either.

Besides I might have to fire em.
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I worked with a cute boy when we were 15... he's my husband now :) Although, as a disclaimer we didn't date at that point. he had asked me out and I turned him down and then we dated 8 years later. Probably for the best haha
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I’m currently in a long term relationship with all my coworkers. They just don’t know it. 😏
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Have you ever dated someone you worked with or worked for? How'd that turn out?

@tayter_tot7 ok at first but went weird as things didn’t work out. I wouldn’t ever date a girl at work anymore. Keep those lives separate plus you can’t have a moan about them if they worked with ya lol
  • Get_Back_To_Feeling_Good
    Options
    Have you ever dated someone you worked with or worked for? How'd that turn out?

Married her lasted 28 years until she passed away miss her everyday.
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Aaah! Zombie Thread!

FWIW - Celebrating 21 happy years together this month. <3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    During the pandemic, a lot of people have been fraternizing with their coworkers - in the same house, no less - for the past year and a bit.

The scandal of it all.